FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
seeing this shaan. its hard to believe that he was every anything but this level headed person.

yay! him for leaving the dinner...for a second i actually felt bad for this tina girl when he gave it back to her. just a for a second.

and him reading that book! he had me there completely.

glad his brother said what all the boys were probably thinking...he's falling in love! or perhaps is already.

love the fact that he is so aware of her. in all aspect.

and she is accepting this all. i mean saying and thinking that her life has just begun is a big step.

and the more i hear her talk abt sooraj the more i wonder what kind of relationship they really shared.

aise updates deke. you expect us to wait how long exactly until the next one?:\
Loved everything abt it !!

Loved when he said that he wanted to go back home, to his wife ..:)
Loved their convo in music room !!

They stare at each other..Khanak goes back to playing and humming ..and in honour of completing one week of their marriage..Shaan heard Khanak's music and Khanak heard Shaan's lengthy explanations on how the machinery of the piano worked in order to get the right sound..

@bold...a typical guy thing to do na, they wll explain their favorite thing without even bothering  if the person opposite is if at all interested...:)

thanks ..:)  

wll wait for the nxt !
saaz di 
it was very sweet.loved his concern for her
He actually ran from his dinner on seeinga text from his wifey... ?? can this guy can better.. Did he realizes she too must have not eaten in mids of all this... It was a week that pushed him.. He completly forgot abt it.. ?

So all this happen in a weeks time and they are falling in love already.. WOW ! 

Will u please send them on a dinner date in their hostel room with a candle light  now..! 
Saazy kya bol rahi hai whether it will be upto my liking or not, it was beyond my expectations!!
Teri Shaan bachcha hai, he is a student, a happy go lucky guy with no cares in the world but just one instance & he turns out to be so caring, so nurturing, so concerned & worried!! Its unbelievable!
His marriage makes him mature, he is taking interest in his wife now!! What she likes, whom she likes he is trying to learn it all. And in just span of 1 week they have come so close!!
And this is what I love, this communication! She can open up to him so easily without any inhibitions! And he too complies with his side of the story, how he looked up to Suraj, how he liked him, what he was like to him! This is what is bringing them more close, they r not trying to run away from each other hiding about Suraj, keeping it closed in some remote corner, but r so eloquent about it...its very true when Shaan said about Suraj 'he didn't ask for himself'! Spot on, Suraj brought these 2 together & is helping even now to bring them more close!
Seriously the subtlety all throughout, their undying understanding, compatibility, care & concern is what making these 2 apart from the lot & that is what I am loving!! What a brilliant job u r doing Saazy! My imaginations pales in comparison to urs.
Just can't get over how he ran out when he realised its exactly 1 week, not even wild horses could stop him! She is just not a responsibility but a part of his life now, a part of his very existence!!
Thanks Saaz, will wait for tomorrow to come fast!
It was sooo lovely !!
Like a sudden rain shower in the middle of the blazing summer heat !!

This Shaan is to die for...Sooo sooo Cute !!

I loved it...Continue soon re !!
Saaazy..hv mixed emotions right now...and the most profound line mere liye wud be the text frm her...3 or 4 words and kitna deep impact hain!Nothing more and nothing less!!!i jst pray,hope and wish ki all Surajz in this world find a buddy like Shaan...!!!AMEN
fantastic !!! πŸ‘

em glad to see an update... i got to read two parts in a day πŸ˜ƒ... but even dat doesn't seem enough em so addicted

well he's reading her fav book... choo cute
he gave a piece of his mind to his old frndz ... fatakπŸ‘πŸΌ

and this part
Shaan: Listen..Tina..yes, we did have a great time..but both of us knew that it was not a commitment of any sorts..it was just that ..a great time..I made you no promises..had I, I would have not been rushing home to my wife..and that is a fact..

i juz shouted yipeee
πŸ₯³
he rushed back to his wife... awww they both must be luking so cute together sitting at the piano bench.....☺️
😍
em the only 1 non poona supporter ... oops !!!

well luved it... continue soon... thx for the luvly part and making another day gud for me

You know your FF and Casa ...define commitment...seriously...

Its beautiful...he is drawn towards her...she is enigmatic and it entices him...

He does not fear telling his ex that he is rushing back to his wife...

He does not hold himself back from telling Akki that he is reading that book because the author is her fave...He wants to discover her...set out on finding what she is..why she likes something...why she does not...

His possessiveness is showing very clearly now..even while rushing back he thinks she will be with the puntars...

She realises she was harsh but somewhere he was her outlet of venting out...She wont practise in the room cause she feel she is alone with Suraj's memories they haunt her...She forgets things in Shaan's presence...

Loved the way they sat at the piano together...

Suraj never heard her sing or play because she was always his...They say the true nature of a person comes to the fore in the eye of the storm..Shaan is getting to see this side of hers and is falling in love with the real woman

The most endearing part of the FF is how they acknowledge each others presence

Saazy you know what I read it again...

Another reason for his rushing back could be the realisation that she has not eaten as well...he loses interest in his fries...

I love the "W"..."K".."S"...

Its like they are both beginning to enjoy the relationship...want to acknowledge the marriage and address each other...but are holding back as they are simply scared...they dont want to forget Suraj and fault him...but who can control the heart...

She wont call him Shanatanu...will put "S".."Sh"...she is getting there...He wants to address her as wife..but not sure isf she is ready and maybe he feels somewhere in his head that he is doing wrong to Suraj...a little scared...a little uncertain...