Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 56

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Saazy was too busy to comment! But what fabulous parts these 2 last updates were!
He is already attracted to her & even she is! She has started noticing him! And both r almost half way in love! Not fully there yet! And whose phone was Shaan ignoring, am guessing its Tina's!
All the subtle touches all trhoughout were amazing. Will have to leave in a hurry again so can't write in details now.
Beautiful parts. πŸ€—Jaldi se next update de dena pls.

PS - I sincerely hope they don't get any room with 2 single beds or a room with a couch for that cliched scene of mine to come true! πŸ˜† **crossing my fingers & praying to Saaz goddess**
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz tera update subah pada, review abhi de rahi hoon, yaad nahi kaam pe kya kiya sevai smiling like an idiot. You and Aditee will get me trouble.

They both are adorable...slowly and surely and steadily...it is getting there, all the right things at right places...love it!! great writing.

Keep at the subtle hints between them, I feel they will have the realization in a subtle ways too...love the convos. I am big in believing that talking is a big catylst, maazak maazak aur baton baton mein pyaar kab ho jata hai, no one knows.😊

Next update please.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it wa amazin
luvd da last part it wa soo cute 
plzzz cont soon
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah wah ...amazing yar muahhh ur ff is mind blowing

trust me i m just loving it ... hugs*

w8ting 4 next update ...thx 4 the previous pm

luv zara 
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khanak would have responded to Shaan's 'Mere liye a new wife' ad!πŸ˜† Joke may be, but interesting... they are both falling, falling, falling... Shaan being a guy is falling fasterπŸ˜†

What's the kurta for? For visiting his parents? Cool!

Looking forward to their Poona trip.😊

p.s- I sent a mail abt this... recently M & B equivalent was launched in in India. The publishing house is called 'Pageturn Publishers'. Bought one book to see what it is like. Very bad writing... cudnt get past page 30 and that too in speed-read!

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
saaz it was awesome... infact awesome blossomπŸ‘

where were u i know how i've passed my day ... u forgot to turn my morning itno a gud one.. well i read at nite so it was a gud nite so it equals😊

well the highlites

his iiritation at harshad knowing abt her.. choo cute
saying hi by bending... was very cute i can imagine
i know her silky hears touching his fingertips... his resolve certainly have to break... πŸ₯³
for the 1st time he said wait em cuming,... and i jumped wid joy... yipeee

ad in the matrimonial section... very interesting... but khanak is super fast πŸ˜‰
she got him a kurta.. luvly.. i was imagining him wearing it... my heart thuds😳

he's bothered she doesn't take his name.. awww.. wht if she calls him husband😍 pati parmeshwar ka name nai leaty na

the guys convo was really gud...

wen he's goin to notice that SH & KH and here cums a thursday i really hope he doesn't meet that tine... or do sumthing tat she's out of the story ... but u always do the best.

and the most cutest and romantic ritual... good nite and gud morning.. hayeelaπŸ‘πŸΌ

continue soon.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gudnight jee gudmorning haha grt lovely updates saaz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ awsome convos of all the friends...cute talks of shanak...loved it...Saaz ur amazing waiting for next update...πŸ˜ƒ

dishbhan thumbnail
Saaz,

Where's today's update dear ... jaldi karo ...

Its like taking the medicine everyday ... u cannot miss it, or heart might fail 😳

~Cheers,
Dish
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saaz di loved the update
especially the scene in the mess
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kaha hai????????
No Update????????