Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Saaz darling I just reviewed part 1 to 14 and viola I see part 15...

Loved it...any doubt...hehehehe None what so ever...

Again the bonding beautifully shown..his being miffed ..with not knowing where she is...not answering the phone..hope it was form her and not Tina...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

More miffed that Harshad knew where she was because of Mohita...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His ignoring her ...but then it dissipiating with her presence and disappearing completely with her hair...touching him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sigh...love these two...the personal joke shared damn cute...

Sigh him accompanying her and carrying the bags...his suprise and shock on receiving a present from her...

His reminesing about the way they got married...

The talk and his asking her t say his name...

And Her Good night when he leaves to swin and her Good mroning again after the name talk again ot using his name...

Lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh and I completely frogot to mention love love the freinds and the banter...so Real...

shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update saaz pls continue soon
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update i can imagine the scene so well..with green dupatta and hair open etc.,😊keep it up yaar fabulous 😊
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saazy!!!

another dhamakedaar update!!!

I loved it, each and every second of it! you have superbly and remarkably captured each and every part of it!

loved it how Shaan was angry at her disappearance and then that phone call. Loved it how Khanak had no idea he is angry at her. loved the friends banter and it was too damn good. 

loved it how shaan was angry at her and how his anger melts the moment he looks at her smiling face and then that whole hair touch...wow...it was too cute. the little chat they share as hubby and wifey was superb! so like newly married couple. he walks with her to the room and it was too good. 

the good night and good morning...wow!

loved it how he was surprised with the gift and then that little touch and acknowledge of the gift when he was touching it and smiling even on his bed and everything. loved it how he removed his hand and didn't let her know. the way he looks at her and then turn away when she questions him bout his brother. him remembering the wedding wow...too good!

it was too good...

btw r u planning on ending this FF by the time ur song finishes? just wondering...coz it seems to go that way. 
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update ,"..Shaan takes a bag from her..they walk up the stairs..."is my fav moment😳
Khanak's Maggie moments remind me my magging moments in engg college hostel!!!!😊
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mala Awadte Ga Tu Saaaz .. Khooopach Chaaan !!!!!!

Aani Tujhe Shaan and Khanak Super Cute aahet !!!!!!

Loved Loved the way Shaaan is realising the effect Khanak has on him  Loved that He enjoys her hair fanning him ..
Loved that He is AWARE and increasingly more !

LOL@ reaction to the Kurta !

Loved that he Doesnt Like Her Not saying his Name !!!

He is getting there slowly ...
WoW

This Love Story is a Masterpiece !
Has to Be when Saaz has penned it !

Loveee You Saazy !!!
Muaaah !!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Loved the convo ... all anger vanished with her hair open ... She must have been looking beautiful, I'm sure ... koi bhi pighal jata na

Haaye ... the canteen convo and the one in the room was too good!!!!!

Pune ja rahe hain ke nahi?

Jaldi update de do yaar ... aise mat tadpao ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was LOVELYYY !!

I want them to go to Pune...On a bike...Plz plz !!😳😳😳

Shaan is smitten..."Iski toh gayiii"...*hi-five's with Karthik and Murli*πŸ˜†

I loveeeddd the guys conversation...The one abt Mohita sitting behind Karthik on the bike...about Shaan being annoyed that he doesnt know where is Khanak...AWESOMENESS !!!

Whose phone was Shaan avoiding when Karthik talked abt him being annoyed abt Khanak missing?? Was it Tina's??

I loved SHANAK's secretive convo's and how he was whispering into her ear and how she looked up to see his reaction when he asked where she was...how cute..

I love how she says ...Good Morning...I used to do that to my friends too...we used to have home tutions till 12:30 during class 10th...coz that sir was soo famous and in demand that he had only 11:30pm ka slot open for tution...neend me maths padhte theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..No wonder I never excelled in the subjectπŸ˜† I always used to wish everyone "Gud Morning" while leavingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I love this gang...BTW...Where is that loser Amit??...Him going missing seems really suspicious to me

She got him a kurta...he is sooo cute...he was lying on the bed and touching the bag having the kurtaπŸ˜† CLASSIC !!! Ur Shaan is such a hopeless gone case...uske cheeks pull karne ka mann karta hai...cutieee hai ekdum !!

Her not saying his name irks him...Awww !! I wanna see his reaction the first time she says his name😳

CONTINUE SOON !! Plz send SHANAK to Pune😳😳

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saaz, as the gujus would say..boh fine!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm