FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Saaz,
pls continue soon, I can't wait any more.

oye update chai.plzzz mrng nunchi waitng.

:O :O :O :O !!

BIG SHOCK !!

So sudden !! 

Wow !

I mean I was wandering how you would get the two together but this was unexpected ! I thought it might be him falling for her whilst she comes to meet Suraj or something but this is something else. That would have been typical. Not your style :D.

Wow. Brief but yet so full of detail. 

Lets see how the two will fall in love. What with both of them having lost a person that they love. Would they feel guilty for doing so ? 

Wow. Shes going to be living in the hostel, huh ? Interesting. 

And its nice how she tends to go to Shaans stuff first. First the bed then the desk. She does so unknowingly.

I love the way Kartik is looking after Khanak. The subtlety of it. Very nice. 

You have portrayed Shaans uncomfortableness well also !  and it seems like he is already confused as who Khanak is. Surajs posession or his wife ?

LOL ! See you soon wifey ?! Loved that !

I really loved the bedroom conversation. It was natural and the better thing was that Khanak started the conversation. Haha funny when he asked who she was asking for when asking if Akshay got married, I even thought is she asking Shaan ? 😆 and how shes not shy to talk. Shes quite stubborn isnt she ? About wanting to stay in Surajs room. I loved the way she she said Shaan is her husband so why shouldnt she stay in the room ? Really liked Shaans reaction to all this. He's had his best friend die, married her fiancee and is living with her now its like WTH ?! Loads of stuff must be going through his mind and to have counselling on top of it it must be like 'are you joking ?!' 

She does music ? Nice. Looking forward to see what your going to do with that. 

So far it seems like Shaan wants to avoid confronting whatever has happened so hes keeping himself busy. Its like a shock thats come but he doesnt wanna face it. Khanak it seems wants to hold onto Suraj but knows Shaan is her present and future but Suraj cannot be forgotten. Not for now. Its going to take time.

I just got a thought. A scene LOL of Shaan and Khanak laying on their own beds at night and Shaan asking her what they would talk about every night OR him realising how Suraj could talk to her every night since it seems that she talks alot. 

3 chapters today ! A 1/5th of a promise complete ? 😳 I wanna take it slow 

Will be back

hey another cute silly update 😆...really enjoyed it while reading ... :)

kh ans sh??? sorry don't get it

anyways update soon and thx for the pm :)

luv zara
Saaz,

Sunday ko tho multiple updates de do... pls

~Cheers,
Dish
Saaz!

Ruk .. Dont Scold ! LOL !

I was superbusy over the weekend ... SO MISSED all updates !!!

I will read and re-read and re-re-read like always and will be back !
lovely lovely update saaz there first fight sighs shaan got angry on seeing suraj pic in her pillow sooo sad poor thing did not know how to show his anger .loved it
Originally posted by dishbhan

Saaz,

Sunday ko tho multiple updates de do... pls

~Cheers,
Dish

Very very very sorry...had a craziest day on Sunday re..am updating in the next half hour...
pramise..
Originally posted by saaaz

Very very very sorry...had a craziest day on Sunday re..am updating in the next half hour...
pramise..
❤️
The boy's conversation was really good. How they went from work to Suraj and then to Shaan. He's still not wanting to indulge into what he's done despite it being not a small thing. Kartik said 'Bhabhi' I thought Shantanu might sense something here but he's still not paying attention. I dont know. It gives a feeling that Kartik will be a good friend to her. The others will also but he's feeling for her more, if that makes sense. Good to know that Shaan corrected them that she is not as weak as they think she is. Quite the opposite really. I think she is taking it better than him. Shes facing it ? Or maybe she's not thinking too much of it too otherwise she might end up being a sobfest so she's just putting up a strong exterior ? It makes me want to know how shes taking it. Harshad breaking the ice ! There has to be one of them in a group of boys. 

Nice. Khanak is hell bent on settling in. It's probably for now something she is doing to keep herself busy since shes been crying. See's his stuff along the way and remembers him. Awww ! My heart went out to her when she said it didnt ring when it was 10 so she flung it. That was so sad. And Shaans 'Khanak', their stare,not knowing what to say to her, it was all like '?' on life. But first when I saw it in two pieces I thought it might be coz he stepped on it LOL. She left food for him and he wasnt going to eat it ? I think she knows she has responsibilty towards him that she knows she has to fulfil so thats what she is doing but it's too soon for him to indulge in it. Wow. She sings. Must have created a calm atmosphere. Nice of him to fix her phone. I really liked the way he didnt look at her weirdly when she came out of the bath, instead was like 'Fixed your phone !'. She must have looked nice in the blue shirt LOL so it's Shaan's huh ? Another thing she is his that she is drawn to unknowingly. 

Nice small talk. It's like she was saying can she do it ? and he was like you wanna come ? Thats how I saw it anyways LOL but once again Khanak starts the convo right ?

Haha, Shaan now feels the need to keep his bed clean. Us girls like cleansiness. Well, most of the time LOL. She told him to wash his face whilst she makes the tea but then she ends up doing it whilst he makes tea ? Hmmm. Haha so like a guy ! Curious. And then again when he didnt bother to help. Focusing on the chai, one task at a time. Boys cant multitask LOL and then again pointing to his shirt for cleaning. Khanak getting irritated of course. Already like a married couple. Unknowingly ! Hmmm ! He meets with girls on Sundays ?! Well he should stop now ! Should slowly now realise what he has done. Got married ! Joined himself to ONE girl ! The singing scenario was really good ! Loved the whole bathroom thing. Both of them realising each others presence. Him with her bindi and she with his smell.

Haha loved the boys conversation ! And you know what Shaan did about licking his hands ? LOL I do that to some my friends. Gross ! I know ! But in my defence I do it with one finger LOL ! Hi5 to Shaan from me ! This made me laugh ! Haha they wanna go to eat at Shaans now. Can see that scene. Could make friends. I can see now Harshad joking about with her asking her for food to make. Loved the way you incorporated their work into the conversation to. This scene made me laugh ! Shaans excited to see Akshay. 

Hahahahahaha !! The 'do you get enough sleep ?' was TOO funny ! Made me smile crazily LOL ! Woh time bhi ayay gah lekin not now, But you will have to show one when you do *wink* Haha ! I didnt get the whole 'm-tech shaadi over route' 'is it ?' 'i dunno' thing. What does it mean ? But overall a good exchange between the brothers ! 

Ohhh !! NOW I know what a tumtum is ! Maine socha kay you meant 'tomtom' then when you said he sat in it I was like 'eh ?' LOL its a bus. Ab samjee. Loved the exchange ! The 'yello' Haaaiii ! Cant wait to see how it goes !

Bas Saaz ! Aab I will only do ONE update a day ! I cant stare at a computer screen for too long ! My eyes hurt ! Waisay I read FFs over phone but then I dont comment but unfortunately I HAVE to comment for you *pouts* Rooj nay sahee naam rakaah hain tumarah. Tormenter. Hmph !