Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know what your story reminds me of?

A beautiful summer evening
Sitting on the wrought iron swing in my backyard, watching the setting sun, the breeze picking up the sky turning from pale blue to yellow to orange, hundreds of birds flying above in one formation or another.

Suddenly my sprinklers turn on and mix with the breeze, spraying me with water

Thats it!

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saaz di loved the update.shaan's friends are too funny
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely...

They're jus meant to be together...

He is so infatuated by her at this stage but is totally clueless about it!

M lovin it! 😳
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I officially loveee Shaan ke friends !! Mere college ki yaad dila dete hain harr part me...

LOL...Sach me...this must be the first FF where I look out for the ensemble cast as much as I do for the lead couple's interaction...

There is NOOO low point in your FF re...!

I love regional language touches in FF's...Jessi gives me the Gujju dose and you gave the Marathi touch with Dharan here...It was awesomeee...Kharass !!😳😳😳 There nuances give such a realistic touch to the proceedings...

I love the way the guys are behaving with Khanak...they have accepter her as their own gang member...I want her to interact all buddy buddy with them...they can bring in her free spirited and fun side...

Loved their discussion at the beach...Very simple and adorable...Of dreams and passions😊 Passion for Mechanics and Music...!! 😳

I loved how he was looking for Suraj's pic everywhere...LOL...Pagal ho gaya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update πŸ‘

Luv their comvo at the beach... especially when he said "bbarish paani checked"
he remembers 😊

shaan's frndz are really funny actually sweet

he uses her shampoo... 😲 hope a sweet convo for wed be4 the meets tina or avoids it

their good nite and gud morning is more like a ritual now... its really cute

em luvin it !!!

waiting for the next...
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
far too high...to be able to come down and gather thoughts to say anything!

loved it!!
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update saaz!!

Really enjoyed reading it. at least it looks like a friday night update...and not a friday night katra.

Just enjoying it...with a smile on my face.

😊
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See that is y i wrote in anticipation so that u understand my feeling and make something romantic on beech but u brought dharam there and i was so sad but this gradual moving ahead is nice thought in this love story
loved ur every update
boys convo is too gud
and this mess thing ,did everywhere d same complaint, i mean when i was in hostel i too use to say this to our mess anty πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey saaz loved the beach experience of shanak both of them feeling something which they hadnt felt before .and in the room there cute nokh jhokes regarding  the shampoo that was funny .loved the update dear
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your story reminds me of days gone by. Am reminiscing the moments we spent in college campus or small simple things that we did at the time. B'bay ki baarish esp Marine Drive pe chalna aur ice-cream khana was truly a delight.

Have not read any Indian romance novels; hain bhi patha nahin, but this surely is a treat. Something we can relate to. 

It is nice to see both Shaan and Khanak have started to feel something different of course realization will take some time. Shaan is so caring and always thinks of her well being. Don't know what he had going with Tina but he definitely needs to sort that out.

Love his friends, it makes for a very warm and cordial atmosphere where Khanak seems to have fit in well.