FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

Thanks for all your comments...shall of course post detailed thanks..

I will try my level best to post an update tonight...it might be soooper late...but shall try...

@Dish...cutie thanks for the celebratory 50 pages completion post..very cute...thanks re...I tho would have never noticed it other wise...😆

I hope lamba wala update de rahe ho!
Saaz,

Sorry for my late reply.

Loved the letter 'W'

Will ask hubby to store my no. like this 😉

raag Malhar  👏

My favourite in Carnatic music. Easy to learn and remember😊

They are opening up slowly.

Always love your writing !  Simple and straight .

Luv,

Vaish
Originally posted by togepe30

Appendicitis is very common and totally curable and nurses can always be shot dead😉

Love this idea...Story ki acchi khichidi banege. You are too funny. 😆😆😆😆

Hey Sazzy,

Your FF is shaping too good yaar... Please update soon... I have been visiting forum just to check on your updates...
Originally posted by Anu80

"aur ahista keejiye baatein" by Pankaj Udhas is what comes to my mind!!

Perfect song for the couple !!!!!

I love this song ... fits this Shanak too ...

~Cheers,
Dish
hey saaz dear i have readed part 8 9 10 and 11...trust me i m loving it ...ur ff is like wow! sorry i was not in home from 2 days so can't able to read or  comment ...

awesome going dear ...keep moving

thx for all ur regular pm's ...update soon

luv zara
Yeh toh nunsenselessness aur bakwaasness ki hadd ho gayi!! Medam jee aapki update kahan hai?? Aur kitna tadpana hai, yeh bolde pahele, tadapte tadapte hum jal jaayenge, yeh hone se pehle Pacific main jaa ke doobki laga ke aati hoon!!! 😡
Originally posted by lghosh

Yeh toh nunsenselessness aur bakwaasness ki hadd ho gayi!! Medam jee aapki update kahan hai?? Aur kitna tadpana hai, yeh bolde pahele, tadapte tadapte hum jal jaayenge, yeh hone se pehle Pacific main jaa ke doobki laga ke aati hoon!!! 😡

Pacific bechare ki kya galti?

Yeh nunsenselessness saaz ki galti hai.

Yeh bhi nahi keh sakti "boy"cott karna hai...woh to impossible hai,

Ab kuch aur cott karna padega...

Saaz update yaar.

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY:

@ Dish:  Somewhere she  probably does..now its upto him to either change that or not..thanks so much for your comments re..and thank you for your 50th page celebratory post..dil khush ho gaya..

@ simi: Thanks so much..it is always a pleasure to read such nice comments from you..especially since you are also a fellow FF writer re..something like respecting each other in some fraternity or something..I know I have to still catch up on your's..BTW..have u updated medival khichdi yet?

@ Rooji: Thanks re for your comments..'love' is too easy a word..I think..Shaan is a caring guy..he feels something for her..'love' is never the beginning…love is the total of all emotions..he and she have to go through a little bit of everything..Dettol..I still use it here in the US…you get in Indian stores in VA..Love love the smell of Dettol..

@ Lana: AH!!! Your comments…dil thandak..yaar..I knew you would love the hair touch..bang on the emotions you are..bang on..i know you have some expectations vis a vis him coming and taking care of her..well hope the update does not disappoint

@Neha: Yeh le Friday aaya..update laaya..chatpata…shayad..apne apne taste ki baat hai..hai na…

@ Chris: loving your mix..thanks re

@Ujjwala: Haila..what a sweet comment..arrey yaar..after torment to comment…thanks is the least I can do..

@Sneha: So from now on..tu bani katra katra Khanak…

@Jyothi: Haylo..you asked me to PM..I did..ab bus aise hi..read and comment..good girl..you are

@ Candy: Haila..this slow poison made me also slow that you had to repeat it kya..yeh le re next update..hope you enjoy..come back and comment re

@Suchi: Yeh le…kya matlab pray it gets lost..mere saare stories ki vaat lagane pe tulee hai kya>???...chal update padh aur comment likh..thanks re

@Kiwu: Oh thanks re..just was a bit surprised becos I have never seen you around..thats why na..and yahan pet ho unless I torment..no one comments..so thank you..

@ Varsha: Aiyoo thought you would be busy with MOTW duties..congo on that btw..main aati hoon wahan pe..ruk..thanks re

@ AG: mm Hmm..lets hope they continue to be so..

@Shriya: Well ..update padho tho jaano..thanks dear

@Shiksha: thanks re

@Ad: Why did I think you will go bonkers over the W?? kuch tho baat zaroor hai..dil hai ke manta nahin..thanks di

@IF-rida: Thank you so much..aww your blush emoticon brought a smile to my face..sachee..thanks re

@Krazee: I know it is going fast..slow down karoo kya??..even I don't know whats the text msg..Murli and Karthik are not discussing it with anyone..they are such good friends na??..thanks re..

@Anu: Oh my god..I love that song..originally when it was out I was not a big fan of it..becos I thought Pankaj Udhas had made a huge departure from ghazals to pop..I used to be quite a puritan when it came to music..but as time went by, I realize now how much better that song is compared to so many others..such a soft and heart warming song..The video reminds me of a fabulous Telugu Movie called Padamati Sandhya Ragam..Beautiful movie..catch it sometime..

@DJ: LOVED loved this about your comment.. "your contrasts are amazing... I like that in a story...subtle inflections with full on masti"..YES.I want to believe that is my hook..always..subtle with comedy..I strive for it..and if someone gets it..makes me super yappy..thanks re..aur kya din mein do update..haath hain..machine nahin..nunsense

@ Purvi: thanks re…no problem..der aaye ..

@ SWEETYSOOTY: My god!!! WHAT effusiveness and all..hum tho itne lal aur peele ho gayee..ki rainbow dikhne lage..haila..itna praise humse hota nahin yaar..you are too sweet..btw, tera FF aage badha??..thanks my dear

@ Roshni: Acha what ess the matlab of liked it but did not comment…yeh nahi chalta samjhi..pakka promise na..thanks so much re..

@Vandoo meri bandoo: wada pav hai hi aisee cheez..ke na khao tho depression..mere ghar pe kaamon ki bouchar..

@ Priya cool: thanks so much for commenting..but bhwy three line comment I am not understanding..or wait a minute..sorry sorry four lines..wow..dhanya ho gaye hum…next update 7 lines minimum..

@Ramani: Tu aur Lana mere best commentary walle re..She is so 'individualistic' that she did not want anyone;s help even when she is sick..and that's why she cuts murli's call..she does not know it is only meds..becos that was txt he sent..she asked about the rain becos she was thinking of her music..almost thinking aloud..but at the same time hoping he will answer..In her sleep, she is quite delirious ..so you say the first things that come toyour mind..not exactly anything that makes sense..saas ka byah ..means saas ki shaadi..well, as for your hopes..they just might be fulfilled..thanks so much..

@Deepali: Thanks re..and love you too re..

@ Krithika: How sweet..thanks so much re

@ May: thanks re ..

@Deepa: Kya hai??..ek tho regularly comment karti nahi..upar se tere demands…bakwassness

@Neha: you want lamba update..giwe me lamba comment..

@ Vaishu: Yekde?? If you ask me ..go and change your name in his phone to W and then when you call, he will be totally floored becos his caller id says W and it is you…hehehehe…I love Malhar too..I love Bihag better (baig in Carnatic)

@Cutipie: ARE YOU SERIOUS when you say you visit only to read here…arrey there are lots of posts, FFs re..enjoy yourself when you are here..mera FF tho kal ya parso khatam hone wala hai..when you are here make lots of friends re..acha bhashan band..thanks re..am really touched re..thansk

@Zara: thanks re

@Varsha: jestunanu talli..hey ram!! Bachao mujhe..

@ DJ and Lana: here I come re baba..

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: REALLY??? You did not have five minutes to write a comment…seriously??!!!...hadh hai!!! Chalo ..maaf kiya iss baar…

Next update coming up..