Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Roshni_M

You guys better come up with your comments soon...nahin tho I will make Khanak get appendicitis and Shaan fall in love with the hospital nurse...Khatam...

Appendicitis is very common and totally curable and nurses can always be shot deadπŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved her "bekaar kahi ke"...Hahahaha !!
I loved how she was worrying abt "vada pav" being the reason for her falling ill and how she cant eat it everyday...Instead of worrying about the fact that she is ill...Hahaha !

They are adorable and how they were fighting over getting her to the hospital...Sooo cuteee !!

Jaldi update kar...! Tere ghar pe kaam chal raha hai to koi baat nahi...phir bhi update kar...hehe !
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update !

The part where he says I ll be there.. and the foll lines were just mindblowing !

the whole Suraj part was so good !

PLs update soon yaar !
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei saaz,
i'm here with the comments..
oh no!!khanak not feeling well..
shaan noticing her long hair..he is loving it haan?the way he felt its soft i thought i was holding her hair n caressing it..its so soft..
u really cracked me up with her answer for his kabse chal raha hai yeh?really she did say that out of her irritation but i felt like laughing..
y did she cut murli's call like that..i couldnt get it..she didnt want to go to hospital so shaan thought of giving her some meds..wat is wrong in it?even if she is just her roomie he would ask that na?
really at that time y did she ask him suddenly is it raining?n she was having her back towards him..did she felt that he didnt sleep r wat..all of a sudden how did she come up with that..
her talk abt raag to someone who is running after designs for his prototype n who is into western stuff..
her reply for his reasoning for her condition..she didnt want to miss wada pav..really she did speak casually to him when they r to bed..but not when with the other friends..kyun?
their talk slowly coming towards suraj with his simple "tum pagal ho"..but this was a light hearted one..loved it..shaan really do care for her..this is 2nd r 3rd time he saying good night n she correcting it as good morning..
shaan feeling high abt her..really she did clean with antiseptic under her present health condition..wonderful shaan's POV in this..
oh no!!!khanak's is having high fever..kya hua usko?
she really confused shaan with her "Tumharee Saas ka byaah hai.." for his "tumhe bukhaa r hai.." was she dreaming abt something..y did she responded like this..
shaan trying to take her to hospital n her saying "I AM SCARED OF HOSPITALS!"..really it was so emotional as though they mourn for suraj's death in silence...
the convo which continued it was really something..i loved it..both of them r not sure whether shaan will leave r not..for khank it makes no difference as of now as she still loves suraj..
i so wish that shaan calls her after 1 hr showing by some means that she is his responsibility when she is with him n he cares for her..n i also wish shaan comes back soon from his session n be there for her as some support n want him to take her to the sangeet mahabhartee..i so want him to hear her when she sings..
u will update tomoro na?tomoro is friday..waiting for the next part..

congrats for reaching the 50th page..
-Deepali- thumbnail
wow..saazy..its amazing and mindblowing update..all conv. Between shanak was very nice and cute..loved it
Looking awesome that shaan worried about her illness..loved the whole update with you:)
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Saaaz 😊
Sorry for posting late just completed reading all the updates in the past two days was busy with work so could not post earlier will surely read it again and post detailed comments 😊
Loved every part beautifully written πŸ‘
I am in love with this FF ❀️
U are an amazing writer πŸ‘
Thanks a lot for this wonderful FF πŸ˜ƒ
Keep writing when ever u get time πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the PM 😊

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the last two updates SaazyπŸ‘β­οΈ...I liked how they are gradually beginning to speak about Suraj and his death...Very real...Their conversations also have a natural ease and flow😊...
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

2mrw friday.nuvvu update cheste manchidi

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all your comments...shall of course post detailed thanks..

I will try my level best to post an update tonight...it might be soooper late...but shall try...

@Dish...cutie thanks for the celebratory 50 pages completion post..very cute...thanks re...I tho would have never noticed it other wise...πŸ˜†

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saazy,aapki gaatha update hogi kya?