Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 37

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Saaz dil ko thandak pahoonch gaya!! It was so nice & touchy! And emotional as well.
Slowly care & concern r coming to the picture, camaraderie & warmth was already built & now the facets of various other emotions r creeping in between them.
And the 1st touch & that too to her hair! ๐Ÿ˜ The long soft silky mane in his hands which for a moment stirs something in his heart before he is all concerned about her.
And this girl is sassy too, saw it for the 1st time. All along she was calm & composed, enveloped in her own grief & slowly she is opening up to her true nature. In middle of feeling sick she retorts back at him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
That bedroom scene was super sweet, he looking at her back & she slowly turning back at him. And she was talking about raag mallhar to an engineering student!! ๐Ÿ˜† That too to someone who must be listening to some rock bands & heavy metals.
But I loved that interaction, it was sweet & deep. He just asked her about the time & I am sure he will be there to take her there personally knowing she is not well.
And his worry shows so clearly. He asked his friend & then in the morning when he saw her burning in that fever I could feel the anxiety in his eyes & voice.
And the most touching scene of all time till date was when she confessed about her fear about hospitals. They were taken back to the moment of Suraj's passing away in the hospital & both were shaken to the hilt. This was the first time they spoke about his death. Other times they spoke how good he was, about his nature, his life in general but today they revealed the inner core of their heart where they had kept the grief hidden about his demise. They struck a chord there, bound in unison, forced to the reality of their relationship & were made to face it as well. They were not in denial, not skirting the issue, not overlooking it but facing it openly admitting he will be there for her. And her apprehension coming out in u r always there & his impromptu question should he leave & so sweetly she said u can't! Obviously he is married to her, how can he leave! And his solemn maybe I don't want to opens an abyss of emotion here & her insecurity reflecting in u don't know that!! Beautiful Saaz! She knows he did the marriage in a spur of the moment & maybe later will regret about it & may want to leave...her insecurity is fully justified in her statement.
I so so adored this conversation.
I am sure he will land up to see how she is doing instead of calling her & then take her at 2pm provided she is feeling well.
This is Love for me, romance for me, the little nothings, the care, concern & emotional feelings which tends to overflow in a critical situation & u captured it all so beautifully Saaz.
Sach mein tu Friday update karegi?? Uske pahele nahi?? I will be so eagerly waiting. If possible then update before that pls.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dheere dheere se meri zindagi men aanaa, dheere dheere se mere dil ko churana...

Kya update tha S Goddess! loved it n i love u for this! 

But friday tak rukna padega ab!! OMG!! 

Agar next update friday ko mil raha hai to i demand a very very very long one! 

And  thoda chatpata sa bhi chalega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every time i read this the songs do dil mil rahe hain mixed with lagi aaj sawan ki...come to mind.
.odd comibation i know. but...

i adore their night conversations...

seals are cracking...windows are being unlocked...

Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
Read 10 n 11 together...
Just loving every bit of it... there is a soothing feeling in ur writing... as if reading a poem...
very pleasant... I just love it...

I love the way every time she replies with a good morning when he says Goodnight...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I really appreciate the way you take time and pen down a thank you note for everyone who has commented on the Update ... That is really very sweet of you...๐Ÿ‘

Cheers,
Ujjwala

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaz part 11 is awsomeee...awww loved shanak...shan kitna caring hai...khanak is cuteee and tujhe pata hai me and khanak are similar in 2things love rains and scared of hospitals...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...will be waiting for next update saaz...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am just lovinggg it sooo much this sweet interactions and the silent talks in the resturant, shaan paying the bill like we a husband does so๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ . loved shaan concern when she is unwell and at the thought of hospital there were just dumbfound .loved the two parts saaz thanks for the pm
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz wat is dis yaar... you cn't  see me in peace naaa!!!

i really dn't want dis slow poison... 

Saaz wat is dis yaar... you cn't  see me in peace naaa!!!

i really dn't want dis slow poison... 
superb thought to connect their present wid the past ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by candy84 - 12 years ago
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow love ur update
and now i seriously pray that ur idea diary get lost and we get new update soon ๐Ÿ˜›
u cant hang us like this till friEdited by suchi_245 - 12 years ago
kiwu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so caring shaan..๐Ÿ˜
n yaa ofcorse that previous post  was fr  u n ur ff dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
plz do update it soon โค๏ธ
Edited by kiwu - 12 years ago
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธlovely update.plzzz cont soon.plzzz