Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saaz,

Sweet and simple.

Loved the book reference. Typical Saaz's style.

Saranya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm eagerly waiting for your next update.
It's really interesting
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so soon 9 parts... your Shaan and Khanak are still a puzzle to me...  atleast to me there is a kind of bonding or a relationship which doesn't have a name between them..

But am already waiting for the part where you will take us through the events that lead to their marriage...

And your typical style the finest of subtle gestures.. a thumbs up.. or the photo and the book.. haaaiii... only you can create such Magic...

Trust me you are the Hrishi-da of this forum!! I am going to just sit back and enjoy this...

shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update saaz pls continue soon
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy need some cheering now, jaldi se ek achha update de de pls. Won't be able to take any more storms! 😃
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@Rooji..thanks so much re for your comments on both the updates..loved them..as for your queschen regarding whats up with Murli..I have mostly answered it in my post to Souma onPg 37..check it out..thanks re..

@ Shanaksansar: you hit the nail on its head with your comment "each one is here to know the other slowly and the bonding that comes of it is really strong"…that is exactly what I am attempting..I hope I get close to successful..

@ Ramani: Yes..in many ways, Khanak is more open to the friends becos there is nothing that stops her..the push and pull that happens with Shaan is becos he is her 'husband'..and that push and pull makes the story..hai na..thanks re Ramani..you have no idea how happy your comments make me..

@Lana: See you are so good with your analyses that you speak for other readers too..love you for that..Yes, Shaan is like that..as his mom said impulsive..Amit is a factor just like the other friends that act like catalysts to bringing them closer..except the kind of closeness shall differ..lets see..

@IF rida: thank you for your kind words..no one has ever told me my updates make their day..

@Roopa: Ki hoche ki?? Ekta comment Shal's comment er reply..aur dooto comment hugs..ki matha kharab ??? next time comment likho..nunsense..

@ vandoo meri bandhoo: your comments made me smile..they really did..I love it when you comment like that..it is so unexpected that I smile..

@ Chris: Thanks re..actually the reason I mentioned Murli stating that he did not see shaan;s number was my subtle of saying Murli put Shaan;s number in Khanak's phone..

@ Vat: Khabardaar kuch aisa kia tho..

@ Naveen: thank you so much..jyaada addict mat hona..after this update I might disappear for awhile..

@ Shal: Really?? You were..and then what?? Where is your comment..dyaammeeet…nantar yeh tu..

@ Priyacool: thank you re..come back and comment soon

@ DJ: Yep,I think Lana is everyone's official mind reader I swear…update up..abhi take some time and write a comment..lazy bum..

@ Ujjwala: Haila..you were here..what else can I ask for?

@If rida: how cute on the shaan fisting..well I hope you like how it turned out in the next update..

@ Candy: thanks re

@ Jyothi: thank you jee

@ Varsha: Yenvte..your comment went into the next line in the box and the comment was about the show…hey bhagwaan

@ Neha: Hmm.. Shaan mystery man..has a nice ring to it,,I must say..hope the next update satisfies..

@ Roshnini: I am sure too..hope you like the next part..

@ Vaishu: You know the book?..you liked that.?.thanks re..

@Saranyacharu: next update up..

@Anu: Thanks sweetie..those parts shall take awhile..cause I don't know myself..but you dare not comment until those parts..hugs re..

@ Varsha: Nee mohem..pah!!

@Shiksha: thanks re

@Lana: Yeh le..

THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: me Like 2

Next update coming up..

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar awesome updates...she has got the job and is partying awesome😊 and the earlier one with school boy was suprb  loved both😊 please continue 😊
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

(so, by popular demand..ahem! that is what I would like to think..this is not the final part.. the next part shall be in a couple of days..sorry, real life beckons..until then enjoy..)

PART 10

Monday 9:30pm..Curry Mix, Andheri

Shaan: (bends towards her across the table): So you don't like chocolate? Mujhe tho laga..every girl likes chocolates..

Khanak: (bends forward with a smile): Aapne shayad sunna nahin..I love Dark Chocolate..and I am full..(holding her hand upwards on her neck): gardan thak pet bhara hua hai..

Amit: (from across the table adjacent to her): Khanak..juice peeyogee..since you are not having dessert..

Khanak: (smiles): No, thanks.

Amit: (cannot hear in the din): Kya?

Shaan: (yells back): She is not interested..!!..

And before anyone can say anything..he looks at his wife and says..

Shaan: Tumne zyaada kuch khaya hi nahin..

Khanak: Arrey nahin..wahan sangeet mahabharti ke saamne thelewale se wada paav khayaa..(animatedly)..super fantastic tha!! Tho do kha liya..

Shaan smiles at her adoringly..how can he not? ..this is a girl who loves her food..one after his heart..far cry from the girls he has been with..

The dessert arrives..extra spoons are requested..everyone digs in..chatter ensues..

Mohita: You know Khanak, you and Shaan are so lucky..most married couples are not allowed to stay together in the institute..

Harshad: Mohi..

Mohita: No, I am serious..meri ek saheli hai Ranjini..woh becharee ek hostel aur uska pati doosre wale mein..and upar se she needs to be by 10pm back in her room..

Pooja: 10pm?? ..that is unfair yaar..

Karthik: (looks lovingly at Pooja): I know..hai na??

Pooja: Yaar..yeh curfew sounds so archaic..

While they discuss curfews and married couples in hostels..Khanak and Shaan stare at each other across the table..Khanak holds a spoon in her mouth and slowly removing it from her mouth and playing with it in between her fingers..while Shaan smiles at her and hints by placing his finger near his lip and pointing to her lips..as tho to say..you have something there..and she raises her eyebrows..she takes a tissue from the table and wipes her lips..and raises her eyebrows again..as though to say..did I get it?..and he nods affirmatively..and they smile at each other..

Waiter: will that be all Sir?

Murli: yes please..can we have the bill please..?

Waiter: Sir, it has been taken care of..

Amit: Wow!! Khanak, not bad at all..

Khanak: (confused): Jee..maine..

Shaan: (starts to get up): Chalo yaar..it is getting late..

Khanak: (looks at him): I cannot believe this..

Karthik: (notices her irritated face): Kya farak padta hai?..tum do ya Shaan de..

Pooja: (holds Khanak's face): I agree..ek hi baat hai..congratulations sweetie..

Khanak smiles at her friend..but ignores Shaan and walks out with Pooja..they all step out of the restaurant..the boys are discussing what time to meet for a session tomorrow and the girls are chattering on how many calories this dinner has costed them..

Pooja and Khanak say their goodbyes..hug each other..

Pooja (whispers): Khanak..congrats yaar on everything..nayee zindagee ki shuruwat tumhe Mubarak ho..

Khanak:  Apna khyaal rakh..

Shaan walks towards her..

Pooja: (smiles):  twas great meeting you, Shaan..

Shaan: (smiles back): same here..

Pooja leaves..while everyone is settling near the bikes..Karthik insists on dropping her off by auto and Murli rolls his eyes knowing fully he shall have to sit on Amit's bike..

Amit: Khanak..thanks for inviting me..

Khanak: You are welcome..

Shaan: (adjusting the belt on his helmet and with nonchalance): Tho tumhare calling list mei Amit is right there on top??

Khanak: (watches him put on his helmet): Of course..Alphabetically!!

Shaan stares at her for a minute and his smile reaches his eyes..He starts his bike..she daintily sits behind him..and all the guys acknowledge each other before setting off ..

They cruise on the highway for some time..she has not held him at all..he wonders what is she holding on to?!..just wonders..until they reach a sudden signal..he jerks..she jerks forward..he mutters a sorry..she mutters its okay..

They get stuck in traffic..the guys on the other bikes contemplate change in route..then decide otherwise..

Monday 11:30 pm..Hostel 7 Gate

The boys are putting away their bikes..

Murli: Abhi Uncle Gate pe chillanne walle hai..

Amit: Oh God!!

Harshad: Guys, I will drop off Mohita..

Shaan: Tu jaa..becos she is going to have more trouble there..

Murli: (looking at Khanak): You should go upstairs..we will come later..

Khanak looks at Shaan who nods..

Chowkidar uncle: Kaisee ho? Bahut late ho gaya..rules maloom hai na..

Khanak: Sorry uncle..

Uncle: Tumhara pati kahan hai?

Khanak: Woh padhayee kar rahe hai..

Uncle: Acha theek hai..sambhalke jaana..

The boys are downstairs..they have given Uncle the slip..discussing the prototype..

Shaan;s phone beeps..a message from the unrecognizable number..

Thanks for paying..but it was completely unnecessary

He smiles..types back..

You are welcome..it was necessary..I had neither flowers nor wishes before you left..

She smiles..types back..

The next time I shall promise to treat at the Taj..

He smiles..types..

Sure..invite me..

She laughs..types..

Good Nite.. :)

He types..

GN

And saves the number as W.

--

teree do nigaahon ke sahaare
dekho to kahaa tak aa gayee hoo

--

Review Mandatory

--

Next Part- Page 46

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Lovely

i was sad before reading this part !

Now i am grinning ear to ear !

Loved the way he was mildly flirting abt the chocolates... and then the way he tols Amit off !

Loved how he realises she s different from other girls !

OMG ! He s started feeling it !

And the perfect gentleman he is ! took care of the bill rather than creating a fuss on the table !

And his smile at Khanak s wit was awesome ! I could actually visualise it !

best part was the 'W '

He s starting with the W of the WIFE ! Soon he ll be there !

OMG ! i just love this update !
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HMM😍...With a warm comfy feeling in the heart😃...