Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 30

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

Seriously???!!!

PART 6...you missed it???,,,aiyoo most romantic part so far...dumdum!!...

Seriously me such a dumdum...

Wait let me read

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahhh ! It pinched him that she called AMIT...But I still think that missed call from the unknown number was hers !
Sarcasm is good...Its an excellent start !!

Loved the "congratulations" from Afar !! These subtle exchanges make the heart melt !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vandu madam...kahi pe aa...skype..FB or call!!

christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the exchanges outside the restaurant. was darling! its the subtleness that makes it all the more endearing.

why do i get a feelign that he will pay for it?

and unknown number? assuming it wasn't her since she didnt have his.

so suraj asked him to marry her? interesting...
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love the way Khanak is sipping into this student life..The reason why Shaan married her..he did it just like that? just 'cuz his friend asked him to? She isn't a shirt! Why did Khanak marry him? Did Suraj ask her too? 

I like Amit. I hate Tina. And I want Amit bonding with Khanak 'cuz I want a jealous Shaan...sarcasm se kaam nahi chalega! 

I am thinking of not reading now till you finish it poora as I keep waiting so desperately to know what happens next😳
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
saazy luved it...i m now addicted 2 it...
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U mentioned CURRY TWIST ????

Yaaay ... Its Just next to My Officee ...  And me Lunching there today ... WOWWWIIEEE

Okay .. Reading further ... I had to Scream with Joy at you mentioning Curry Twist ... yaaayyy !!!!!

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loving every bit of it !

I m losing myself to the story !

I m not able to predict wat s gonna happen next ! I m in total awe !

U do that with ur writing every time ! And make me glued !

Thank u !
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Saazy ok so she was excited on the bus? Gotcha! πŸ˜ƒ

Again typical student life atmosphere. Guy conversations & we got the reason why Shaan married her. Suraj requested him & his friends urged him & Shaan he simply married without even giving it any serious thought. It was as unimportant to him like sharing his shirt with Suraj. I feel Shaan didn't seriously think about the implication of getting married, he just went with the flow in that situation. It hit him hard when he came back & his family, Dean & his friends made him realise he got married Khanak & made a big deal.
Saaz tell me now why did Khanak marry him? She didn't need to, what was her 'majboori'? Specially knowing how she loved Suraj! Was it honoring Suraj's last wish? Or her parents urging her to so that she doesn't spend her life alone? Iska bhi fb mein de dena pls.
Khanak is & will always love Suraj but its amazing to see how close Shaan & Suraj were. Even the friends knew about it. More than roomies or friends, they were almost like brothers.
l liked how he slowly tried to know her through her stuff, its not prying but simply seeing & noticing things for the 1st time. Trying to decipher who is the girl who is his wife now. And did he feel a pang seeing that photo in the book? Seeing that open hearted free laughter of Khanak which he can't see now?
So Amit till now doesn't look Prad type, he seems ok. Just likes her. Shaan too isn't J yet, he was just curious to know why & how Khanak got Amit's number. When did she meet them! Looks all ok right now. But if the attention towards Khanak changes from Amit then will be the question how Shaan will react. Something within him might snap for sure.
And he sms'ed Tina to meet on Thursday!! Was it this that the boys were talking about in the beginning?
Liked the friendly way he congratulated her & she said thank u in midst of the whole gang. He was happy for her. And she was happy for herself to make some thing out of herself in this city. Both r moving ahead towards their goals in their separate ways but side by side just like the sandals taking them on their own journey but being together next to each other.
Beautiful Saaz. Sach mein every time u update I think when will I read the next one!! Its so addictive! Keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aur hume pyassi mat rahene dena pls. πŸ˜ƒ

Saaz,

Lana is my official mind reader. Yeh jo bhi kehti hai, mere mind se nikaal kar aata hai.

I will not waste anymore of your time by repeating her.

Awesome update, ab jayda tarsa tarsa ke update maat karna, do it fast.

DJ
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sazzy...read all the parts...πŸ€—