Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️update❤️
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a million guys...

Oye Varsha ...next update shall take awhile...at least a couple of hours..

shall be back with detailed thanks and an update...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m Loving the guys talk !

Very real !

Lovely updates ! Greedy for more !
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

nahin re...roshni..actually Priyacool is abso right...guys dont buy for each other..roomies aur guys in hostels mein its free for all...the conversation betn shaan and suraj could have been something like this..

Suraj wearing shaan;s shirt..which was lying around..Suraj is getting late for a class...

Shaan: woh t-shirt mera hai
Suraj: Oh shit! tera hai...baad mein lele
Shaan: Nikal mat..rakh le..I hate blue anyways

My observation...
GUYS often treat their friendships like a FOOTBALL...they throw it, kick it, bounce it, dirty it and it stays in a corner...UNLIKE GIRLS who treat their friendships like a porcelain plate...traesure it and if it breaks..they glue it but the crack remains...
and I have learnt that if you can strike a balance between the two...you shall have everlasting friendships...like I just this is MHO...

okies okies...

i understand...
Roshni_M thumbnail
omg 3 updates in one day...

u knw wat the updates r approaching to update 10... im scared... u'll finish the ff soon...

nooo...😭

ok back to ur update...

superb ya...

loved the way she is mixing around wid shaan's friends...

and both r slowly opening up...

naice naice...👏👏👏👏👏
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Roshni_M

omg 3 updates in one day...

u knw wat the updates r approaching to update 10... im scared... u'll finish the ff soon...

nooo...😭

ok back to ur update...

superb ya...

loved the way she is mixing around wid shaan's friends...

and both r slowly opening up...

naice naice...👏👏👏👏👏

oye the story started now how can she end n unlike b4 she clearly mentnd its ff n nt ss😆😆😆😆she better keep updatng like dis
Roshni_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

oye the story started now how can she end n unlike b4 she clearly mentnd its ff n nt ss😆she better keep updatng like dis

nahi she told she is taking this ff only to part 10 or so...
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@DJ: No No..I love grunge..It makes me feel soopercool..I once remember a fellow forum friend had said my stories remind her of a 'script style'..I thought it was so effusive..it almost made me conscious..but grunge makes me feel cool..so grunge it is…hehehe

@Vandoo..chup be..but you know you are right..I titled it Katra Katra for so many reaons..hehe

@ Souma..RIGHT NOW…even I do not know..but you keep commenting..maybe we can both find out..mwahaahahah…I agree completely on 'J' factor being important for love stories..

@Rooji: Thanks so much for your comments..I liked your line they are connected in one way or the other..how true..Shaan is nowhere to 'showing' interest re..

@ Dish: I knew you would appreciate them talking about HIM..it was a deliberate move to keep a lot of you happy..Awww..on the friends..I miss mine too..but there are so many ways to keep in touch..FB, email etc..

@Varsha…umm..then don't expect..ab main apne mooh se kya boluu?

@Purvi: Thanks sweetie..even I don't know

@ Vat: I like her mingling with his friends too..I think every girl should have male buddies in her life..they are like the best ever

@Shal: Thanks so much..wanted to write something away from RBO..even departure from Golden..let us see how it pans out

@ Naveen: Thanks re

@Lana: Maydam.."he lets her be"…and that is the key ..to me the guys are more than comic relief..in many ways they bring them closer..make them more aware of each other..all unintentionally..thanks so much Lana..for making my story that much more special with your lines and as for making the story longer..dekhte hai..cannot promise..but dekhte hai..

@ Vandoo..No sweetie, he did not cal her at 10..around 10pm..they were having dinner with Murli and Karthik..and he tried to cheer her up..after dinner..much later than 10pm, his phone rings..it is a SMS tone ring..from his gal pals..and the rest as they say..I knew you would love the boys..Amit..I have planned something for him..let us see..

@ May…YOU DO??? I do too…I love the boys..as I have said a million times before..they are completely inspired by my college buddies..I know there is something to the bhabhi dewar relationship ..so unadulterated..and yet crazy fun..thanks re..

@ Jyothi: You are mech too? That is cool..thank you re..

@Ramani: Nahin re..His gal pal on the phone called him sweets..he did not..those are my favorite lines of the song too..See she did not think much of who to ask..she was with them..she throws the question..of course Shaan in his mind had hoped she would say something 'only to him'..but that was not to be..WHAT to do?? Murli showed only Karthik the messages..I did not see them either..ehehe..she said 'kiss and make-up' as tho to tease..becos she knows the boys are so close..so it was like teasing him..

@ Candy..PLEASE tell me this is better than shaan with duck and sam..thanks for saying 'interesting'..but please tell me it is superlatively better..I mean those convos were nothing like how friends chat..no depth at all..that was the worst phase of RBO..

@IF Rida: Thank you so much..as for whether he is planning to meet his friend..hmm..lets see..

@Jess..Kuthe hotees? Patkan ye tu.,.

@Shriyaa: Thanks re..heheh..I don't know your Russian comment always cracks me up..Arrey Aditee jaisa koyee nahin..her FF is a legend boss and she is a superlative writer..I wish I could learn from her..I shall tell her you said so,,she will be real glad..hehehe

@ AG: thanks so much re..

@Shiksha: Thank you my dear

@ zaara: Yeh le..update coming up in some time

@Aussiegal: Yaar tum log bhi na..let me see how much I can drag this..I am trying hard to do an update today

@ Deepali:: thanks so much re..

@ Priya cool: Oye greedy ki bachee..your comments better be more than three lines next time

@Roshini: (and Varsha ki bachee): Thank you so much..don;t be scared re..it is a story re baba..aur kuch nahin..silly goose..lets see how long I shall last

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: me likeee..

Next update shall be awhile..maybe an hour..thanks guys..

christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Murli: Abey..baith jaa..canteen uncle chillayaga..dus ke aage bajj gaya hai..

Shaan involuntarily looks at his watch..Khanak stops smiling..and stares at her food..Shaan notices her..

Shaan: tho tumhe Tripathi achhi lagi?

Khanak: (surprised at him asking): Jee..??

---

there was so much said without being

thanks for the explanation. helped. and i denial and unwillingness to talk about it or acknowledge it too is i guess part of the whole process...

these two are adorable. and commendable. makes me want to just give them a hug

their nightly conversations are their saviours...

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U mean to tell me he is already interested? what? so he fell in love with her already? lmao

wow!!!

ok yea i want more connection! get on with it!