FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
PART-6
loved it when shaan sat near her in the bus n enquired abt her visit..
waise who was on the phone?he said hei sweets
he is admiring her when she smiled seeing the lake..loved it..
Amit is shocked n confused to know that khanak is shaan's wife..well most of them would be shocked n confused..
the way u expressed when khanak had a walk n her chappals near his feet..loved it..
wish they get along so well soon..
i liked these lines very much..
Tumne to aakash bichhaya
mere nange pairo main zameen hai
dekhe to tumhaari aarzoo hai
shayad aisi zindagi haseen hai

PART-7
shaan getting intrigued abt the call she is attending to n is all ears for that convo..yet he didnt ask her anything abt that..i liked their small actions over her asking for pen n taking a paper from him..somehow it was nice..
n shaan invited her to have dinner with their friends gang but only on the insistence of his friends..i want him to do this on his own..
oh my god..these guys r very much fun to have around..their talks r stress buster..
but something intrigued me..y didnt she talk r ask abt how to reach the place to shaan..she discussed it with murli n karthik..
n shaan was listening to their talks in silence..
these guys be na?their talk over prof's wives n leg pulling murli n she smiling over that talk..looks like she is very much comfortable in talking to murli n karthik than shaan..kyun mujhe aisa lagtha hai?most of the talk these 2 share is while they go to sleep..
shaan aise kya SMS bej raha tha tina ko?need to know it immediately..i didnt feel good abt it like his friends..but i read rooj's comments n i wanted it to be so..but i doubt it..will he be texting that he is a married person now..ok..only u know that..u better clear abt it in the next part..dont take it a long way as the mystery with their marriage..still v dont know y shaan married her..
n wat did they see in those msges..they got serious n murli wished to call him..kyun?
she was still awake..their convo was nice..she was disappointed that shaan didnt introduce her to his bro..so was he possessive that khanak talked abt the sangeet mahabhartee to murli n not him..but he didnt let her know abt it fully..they started speaking abt suraj..n shaan to said that he had a fight with his friends..
actually y did she say kiss n make up?loved their convo saaz..
do continue soon..

i cn  easily imagine Shaan wid Khanak n his convo wid his frnds in canteen (its almost d same when he used to b wid DUCK & Sam )...dis one is more interesting...sumtimes i feel as if i m watching 3 Idiots πŸ˜Š...
"i m Lovin it "...
such a cute update

shaan intrigue abt the fone convo
jealous of murli that she tells him abt singing

his frndz are really gud
unlike others i think he's planning to meet up tina... I HOPE EM WRONG

luv the comfort zone shanak share
its beautifully penned... luved it

waiting for the next
Arre wah!!!! Another FF from saaaz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

😑 Just a weekend away and this is the sazzaa... grrr... so much catching up to do dhyaaameeettt...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Kidding.. Of course I will.. *me runs to catch up on so many missed parts..*

yaar u brought back memories of my engg college days..😊

it is so cute that he wants to eaves drop😊chappal half his size I love petite girls 😊yeh tina ka chakkar kya hian..koi doosra ladka nahi mila kya uska?😑

please saaz no russian /japanese film type half endings i mean no art film wala endings  😑😑😑

please such a gr8 story can never be told  even  close to completion  in 10 parts πŸ˜Š

apne dost aditee se kuch accha seekh yaar πŸ˜‘

please make it mimnimum 20 or evn 25  parts 😊please yaar.😊
awesome   update Saaz! just love all the interactions!
hey saaz read d both d parts rite nw n dey ver awesome pls continue soon
too gud saaz dear ...really getting interesting ...

update soon and thx for the pm :)

luv zara
Saaz, wonderful writing. Enjoyed the last two chapters immensely. I don't think you should finish this in 10 chapters or so but make it into a proper FF. Waiting for the next update. Will it be today?
Beautiful update Saazy
loved the conv. between  khanak with shaan and his friends..very cute
whole part was amazing
waiting for next update