Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

liked der convo.continuous updatesg t.plzzz cont soon.n long replies 4m me haha dnt xpct๐Ÿ˜†

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saaz di loved the update.
love his funny friends and what is in the message?????
thanks for the pm
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So the 10 o' clock ring gets a new identity??๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked her mingling with his friends..they seem to have taken a liking to her too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And update soon with whatever eena meena Shaan is texting.๐Ÿ˜ก
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saazy is on a Rolll !!!!!
Another Updatee ... Eee !!!!

And Man this s Intriguing ... !!!!!

Its Like ... A Day back he was a Bachelor .. and now he is Married .. Like Freaking Marriedd !!!!
And He doesnt knowww WHAT or HOW to go about it !!!!
LMAOOO ...
This GUY is Clueless Cuteee ... Hahahaha ...

Loved the Gaalis all along ... Engineeering College ... I knoww How it is !!!  LOLLL !!!!!

This Story is Sooo Different .. ... I Am Loving It !!!!!
Saaazzy You Rock ... Muaaah !!!!

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh saazy..its awesum yaar...thanks 4 the 2 updates ...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy like DJ I too want 'katra katra' to not only be 'boond boond' but 'phuwanra, phuwanra'! ๐Ÿ˜† Today I won't say anything because u had ur hands full & yet u updated. ๐Ÿค— Thanks re.
And like Souma I too feel this story can't be over in 10 parts. Arre tum logon ko jaldi kyun hote hai 10 parts mein khatam karne ki. Dekh its part 7 & they r not even fully friends yet, love...dilli abhi bhi bahoot dur hai! So pls don't be in a hurry, take it slow.
I want to read & see their stages of falling in love, the thrill of realising that they r attracted to each other, the strong appeal that they will hold for one another, little tidbit excuses to be with each other, being aware & conscious of one another & finally to be in love...take it slow pls. Want to enjoy every moment.
Beautiful update like always. Those subtle touches again. His wanting to wait to hear her conversation without being too conspicuous. He wants to know about her whereabouts & yet doesn't want to be bossy or demanding or dominating in any way. He neither encourages or discourages, he just lets her be.
Same with her, she is cordial enough to find out about his day or work but that is all there is to it. I would say Shaan is a little bit more interested about her than she is about him at this moment. She is in her own world mostly but at the same time she felt a pang when she heard Akshay came & left without meeting her. Shaan didn't introduce her to him. A small progress.
The guy talks r getting funnier by the day, they provide the comic relief. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
He knows what she feels every night at 10pm & how wonderfully he diverts her attention from it. He can't see her sad. He doesn't realise this himself but nevertheless he tries his best to keep her happy.
And I want to know too what SMS was he sending Tina. ๐Ÿ˜† Can that be posted or all censored?
He knows he is married but wants to overlook it but every time in front of her he kind of bends back to see her content, he enjoys her company, he likes her singing, he likes to help her, he feels satiated & yet that barrier still remains! Yep getting there 'katra katra'!
Saaz I want to see them dream about each other, want to realise that their subconscious is taken over by some1 special, want to see them revel in this realisation & want to see the lines 'sapno pe pao pad gaya tha, sapno mein rahene do, pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rahene do'!! ๐Ÿ˜
Ok jaldi se next update kar de na pls. Fabulous going!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the convo at the canteen...

Loved the ribbing about the prof's wives..

Loved it that he wanted to listen to her conversation...Cute..!

He called her at 10???I wanted him to when she broke her phone..He fulfilled my wish ! *grins*

But the line said..."she heard his phone ring"...so m kinda confused...whose phone rang !!

Why is he still calling chicks?? In denial of is new "married" status  ??

Why do I feel this Amit guy has a major role to play in this love story...Is he the jealousy factor here?

Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love guys like Amit ...Prad etc etc...love stories are nothing without them

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now I love the boys gang as much as I love ShaNak's story...All of them are are so cute and I love the bhabhi & dewars relationship๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Just beautiful Saazy๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...Waiting eagerly for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
caught up with all the 4 updates now .nice interaction saaz i am liking this all iits an him being a mechanical student same like me .nice nice khanak getting a job as an assistant singer sounds nice .nice and fresh conversations really liking it  .thanks for the pm saaz