Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 21

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow saaz di .both the updates are very cute and nice.
nice interaction between shaan's friends and khanak🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by purvi08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is turning out so well...the comaradrie is growing...comfort zones are widening...

Saazy I will kill you if you leave this abruptly like the Rum and Raisin one...will deffo kill you.

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want 1 more update😭😭😭
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Souma.N

This is turning out so well...the comaradrie is growing...comfort zones are widening...

Saazy I will kill you if you leave this abruptly like the Rum and Raisin one...will deffo kill you.

do you mean "i" will kill "you" if you stop reading this abruptly..becos haylo, i completed ek hi khwab..haan???...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanx for the pm saaz 😊super good update😊 he is busy with his project and she is engrossed in music wow..nice yaar so lovely 😊
accountband thumbnail
OMG saaz!
How...How in the world did i MISS THIS!?!?! i am super mad at myself for being so blind...but now that i have read it all in one sitting i just can't get enough...I am LOVING the progress that you are making with the plot..I can clearly picture each and every paragraph that you have written. ShaNak are painted with such brilliance on your canvas that i am still ina we with their characterization...their glances, talks at night as they stare in to the darkness...the overall feeling of being tied together yet completely unaware of what the person is or would be...What more can i say here that can added to your praise worthy writing style that others haven't...Please update soon!

P.S: The name is just SUPERB... the fluidity of the matter is hinted even in the title...so so so exquisite dear...i am glad to find my new obsession in "Katra Katra"...  
Souma.N thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

do you mean "i" will kill "you" if you stop reading this abruptly..becos haylo, i completed ek hi khwab..haan???...

No you ended that so abruptly...I mean koi ending as such nahin tha...There was no Shanka only yaar...and last mein kuch epilogue dal diya...

Ek baar take this to heights...stop mat karna...thats what I meant...😊

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Souma.N

No you ended that so abruptly...I mean koi ending as such nahin tha...There was no Shanka only yaar...and last mein kuch epilogue dal diya...

Ek baar take this to heights...stop mat karna...thats what I meant...😊

Hmmm...okay I shall do what you want...only if you comment on every update of this FF..and that too detailed comment...kya bolti tu???
I mean..you could have got an ending 'you' wanted had you commented on ek hi khwab...tsk! Tsk!!..mwahahahaha
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5:

OMG Saazy...I loved it!!! the way Shanak behaved as friends and showed their irritation and then immediately Shaan doing the act of being attracted to her. I guess he does see her as physically attractive person and he is drawn to her some way and somehow she seems like a mystery to him. Loved the little touches such as the app part, kichidi part, listening to her part, bathroom mein bindi part...
So he is holding back coz she was to be Suraj's wife.
Loved the college talks and all...it was tooo good...

Part 6:

loved the whole bus scene and those eye-locks. It seems Shaan is slowly realizing he has a wife but it's not there yet.
Khanak toh is still in love with Suraj but she is being his friend. I guess this is how the story would go...

Im loving it!
loved the ending of this scene. it was too good!

Plz continue soon!

PS: i have freaking mexican neighbors and its memorial day tomorrow so they have a party going on! ugh! loud music! now i know what it is to have loud neighbors!
Souma.N thumbnail
Ja ja ...

Ok done...I will comment on each and every part...provided you promise to continue this...

Abhi update karo!