Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

wen will u update again???????????????????

Arrrey yaar ...gimme some time to breathe...hey raam ... spoilt brat!!!..and then your comments are half a line..chadhhooo!!!

Okay update in one hour...shall try
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful story!
A gem indeed!
Lage raho!
๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: I may not have read the whole thing but I read the prologue and I LOVE the idea and believe in what I wrote about the story and it being a gem.
Suraj and Shaan besties?Hehe.I wonder who falls for Khanak first.
Oh.Wait.Is this a TRIANGLE???
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm..naveen khush hua..lmao...
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

hayeee!!

Carelessly sexy intelligent Shaanโ˜บ๏ธ

This might get repititive but the college talk is sooo real!!!

"Maa ki"๐Ÿคฃ

That touching of bindi..so well described, how he kept his bathroom door open to hear her, ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tumtum mein wife ko pehchanna, so beautiful di!

update soonnn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for noticing the blue...you made my day with that comment...
the guys in this FF are the buddies I have had during my college days...they were a riot!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saaz I am so tied up from y'day but believe me I will comment later. But nevertheless tu update kar de pls, am eagerly waiting for it. I read the last 2 parts & it was fab.
The guys interactions r awesome, I was laughing away & ur subtle touches in the updates blowed me away.
Pls kab update karegi??

His noticing her sing & getting intrigued by it to the extent that he stayed behind, listening to her through the crack & his touching her bindi...touched me so much. These lil things makes my heart go dhak dhak dhak! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Saaz I am so tied up from y'day but believe me I will comment later. But nevertheless tu update kar de pls, am eagerly waiting for it. I read the last 2 parts & it was fab.

The guys interactions r awesome, I was laughing away & ur subtle touches in the updates blowed me away.
Pls kab update karegi??

I am updating in an hour..I might get very busy during the week...and have a birthday party to attend later..so am trying to write something now..
tera comments udhar raha...thanks re for your short and sweet appreciation..hugs..
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

Dude...what is this one line...your one line comments scare the bjeebies out of me..its like you didnt like something in the update...

Nahi re... I normally like to read a couple of updates together before commenting on it... thats how it has always been...

and I loved the updates.. and how can I not like your SS or FF
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaaz

I even taught at IIT for two semesters...

Really wat subject do u teach saaz..eager to know being in the same profession as u mentioned..
saaaz thumbnail

thank you each and everyone who commented and pressed like..shall be back with detailed thanks soon..

PART 6

Sunday 3pm..ITI campus..

Shaan: (slides in next to her on the seat):  Tho kya haal hai aapka?

Khanak: Aap baithe hai Kendriya Vidyalaya ki nayee asst music teacher ke paas..

Shaan: (looks towards her with admiration in his eyes): Not bad..madam..congratulations!!

Khanak: Haan lekin I have to take some classes for a certificate of teaching.

Shaan: OH!!..(his phone rings..he picks it up)..hey..

Voice on the phone: Hey sweets..

Shaan: (glances at Khanak..whispers): Hiya..(holds up his index finger as tho to say gimme a minute)

Khanak: (nods and looks away outside the window)

Shaan: (back on the phone..turns away..can only hear his side of the convo): Hey..actually..no..oh! did you? ..yeah!!..umm..maybe next week..sure, email me!..actually..

The tumtum makes a turn..he holds the bar in front..the mehendi filled hand next to his..he glances at her while talking and suddenly catches Khanak smiling and staring at something outside..

The tumtum has made its way back to Hostel 7..and passes by the Powai Lake..and in summer..through the shrubs and trees, the lake makes a pretty sight..much like the enamoured smile Khanak wears while staring at it..

Shaan has stopped talking..he has stopped listening..after all what can be more important than this sight in front of him..his wife smiling..

He hangs up..They get off..

Shaan: coffee..??

Khanak: Hum chaiwalle hai..

Shaan: Hum ladke walle hai..

They stare at each other and burst out laughing..they enter the canteen laughing..the canteen is sparsely populated too..just one other table is full..three guys being themselves..singing and using the table as a table..

Guy1: OYE'Mr, Khandoo..Kya baat hai??

Shaan: Hi Amit..

Amit: Hi Shaan...

Guy2:  Lage raho boss..teri tho chaandi

Guy3:  (starts drumming the table and singing loudly)..Hastha hua noorani chehra..kaali zhulfein..rang sunhera..teri jawanii..tauba tauba..

Guy2 and Guy3: HAYE HAYE'Diiilrooobaaa'diiilrooobaaa'

Amit: Chup Baitho yaar tum dono..

Shaan stares at Khanak who is hiding her smile while sipping her chai..she looks back at him..Shaan raises his eyebrows..while he sips his coffee..she smiles back..

Khanak: Not bad..

Shaan: Kya?

Khanak: Chai..

Shaan: (still holding his cup) Maine socha tum unn puntars ki baat kar rahee ho..singing capabilities..

Khanak: (laughs ..puts her cup on the table): woh bhi not bad!!!

Shaan: (puts his cup down and bends a little forward):  Jaake bol doon.. ki KV ki nayee Asst singing teacher thinks you guys got skills..

Khanak: (smiles and before she can say anything..)

Harshad: Bhabhee..hi'Shaan tu idhar hai..Murli's asking for you..

Shaan: Achaa..kahan hai woh?  

(Khanak says Hi..and Harshad sits down.. )

Shaan:  (miffed): Tu yahan kya kar raha hai..chemical analyses kiyaa kya..

Harshad: Abey Saale..teri tho main..pehle set up tho explain kar..

The boys on the next table are leaving..Amit..comes by..

Amit: Hi Dekate..

Harshad: Arrey tera tho BASF ka summer agla hafta khatam hone walla tha na..

Amit: Yeah..it is, I am here just for the Sunday..came by to meet the boys..

Harshad: Kaisi chal rahee hai?

Amit: It is good..very good..actually I need to run something by you on a project I am doing..

Harshad: theek hai..aaj raat ko milte hai..

All this while..Shaan and Khanak are busy sipping their tea and coffee and glancing at each other while the other is not looking when suddenly..

Amit: (looking at Khanak): Hi..I am Amit..have not seen you around..

Khanak: Jee..I am Khanak..

Amit: Oh..sorry about my friends..jahan bhi khoobsoorat ladki dekhi..you know??!!!..New here at Hostel 7 ??

Shaan is busy finishing his coffee..and signals to canteen uncle to put down in his khatha both the orders..

Harshad: (looks at Shaan for a second and then decides to take matters in his hands): OH!!! Tu Khanak ko nahee janta??? This is Bhabhee yaar..

Amit: Bhabhee ..kiski?? meri  tho nahin..

Harshad: Abey ..this is Shaan's wife ..Khanak!!

The minute looong silence is broken with..

Khanak: Jee..namaste..

Amit: Jee..(extremely confused)..What??

Shaan:  (gets up..): Khanak..Chalein??!!

They leave the canteen..with a baffled Amit and a Harshad rolling his eyes..

Evening has begun to set. With June approaching..early evenings are a pleasant walk in the campus..wordlessly they walk..next to each other..and automatically reach the bend behind Hostel 7..the lake..they seat themselves on the grass..

Shaan removes his book from his bag..and a pencil..tucks the jansport under his neck..and is lost in mechanics and radiator coolants..in no time..he has several papers around him..making notes..he suddenly looks up to see Khanak..walking by..humming..and there under the open skies..her chappals resting next to his feet..half his size..

---

Tumne to aakash bichhaya
mere nange pairo main zameen hai

---

Review Mandatory

--

Next part- Page 28

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have no words left...

its all so easily flowing...the simple touches...the glances..the unsaid words...

the mystery keeps bulilding. as neither has shared their own thoughts..nor do we know who she was exactly...

i mean. she is far too composed to have just lost smeone and married to someone she doesnt know...

though a part of me wonders if she really was the wife to be of sooraj or something else to sooraj...