Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hayeee!!

Carelessly sexy intelligent Shaan☺️

This might get repititive but the college talk is sooo real!!!

"Maa ki"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That touching of bindi..so well described, how he kept his bathroom door open to hear her, 😳

Tumtum mein wife ko pehchanna, so beautiful di!

update soonnn 😃
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Eee...

Suraj loves blue...But blue is not Khanak's favorite colour and Shaan hates Blue...

She is wearing Shaan ka shirt...he gave it to Suraj coz he hates blue ! Am I right? Then why did he buy that shirt? Sum1 gifted it to him?

Shaan comes from a home that has plenty..he is the type who goes into a shop picks up a bunch of T-shirts or a bunch of T-shirts are bought and kept for him everytime he comes home..

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saazy,aapke charan kaha hain!!!!!aapki Khanak tou intelligent nikali...so beauty wid brains ka combination great!!!!wats wid dis Shaan???will he still go out with all those gurls..i hope not...the guy seems to have found solace in the new project though...hoping that they wud find a common ground soon and understand the fact that they are in a relationship which they can't just forsee ...loved the guy talk in the canteen...MADHOUSE mein isse bhi badkar bataya hain...!!!lol..Khanak getting a new job...gud...aage likhye...aap mein kuch tou baat hain!!!i wanted to ask you this...why did u choose IIT???abh yeh mat khana Chetan Bhagat se inspired hain!!
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni_M

nahi vandu...
he bought it for suraj coz suraj likes blue...

correct me if im wrong saaz di...😳

nahin re...roshni..actually Priyacool is abso right...guys dont buy for each other..roomies aur guys in hostels mein its free for all...the conversation betn shaan and suraj could have been something like this..

Suraj wearing shaan;s shirt..which was lying around..Suraj is getting late for a class...

Shaan: woh t-shirt mera hai
Suraj: Oh shit! tera hai...baad mein lele
Shaan: Nikal mat..rakh le..I hate blue anyways

My observation...
GUYS often treat their friendships like a FOOTBALL...they throw it, kick it, bounce it, dirty it and it stays in a corner...UNLIKE GIRLS who treat their friendships like a porcelain plate...traesure it and if it breaks..they glue it but the crack remains...
and I have learnt that if you can strike a balance between the two...you shall have everlasting friendships...like I just this is MHO...

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really sweet...
He found a solution to the prototype due to her khichdi preserving technique...haha
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

Saazy,aapke charan kaha hain!!!!!aapki Khanak tou intelligent nikali...so beauty wid brains ka combination great!!!!wats wid dis Shaan???will he still go out with all those gurls..i hope not...the guy seems to have found solace in the new project though...hoping that they wud find a common ground soon and understand the fact that they are in a relationship which they can't just forsee ...loved the guy talk in the canteen...MADHOUSE mein isse bhi badkar bataya hain...!!!lol..Khanak getting a new job...gud...aage likhye...aap mein kuch tou baat hain!!!i wanted to ask you this...why did u choose IIT???abh yeh mat khana Chetan Bhagat se inspired hain!!

Khanak in my stories shall always be self- reliant... always..becos that is my sensibility...you dont have to have a great well paying job, yu could be a stay at home wife and mom...but as long as you are self-reliant...you are good to go...

Haylo..I am sure Guy talk can be more colorful than in my FF..but have stayed as close as possible to my experiences and then sometimes too much is just that..too much...

I actually call the institute ITI .and not IIT...yes it modeled around IIT becos that is the one I know most of .. people close to me are from IIT - actually some of my best guy buddies are the inspiration for the boys in my FF..I even taught at IIT for two semesters and NOoo..I don;t look anything like Shreela...

And as for the more minute details...a special thanks and shout out to Ranjani (missfilmy) an IIT grad herself...who reached out when she read the first chapter..she is my official reserach associate...yep..

and NO!!! Mr. Bhagat has nothing to do with my FF..no offence to him at all...
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
candy84 thumbnail
college life is always a best thng in one's life n Hostel is lyk icing on cake!!!
mujhe mere college ke din yaad aagaye... masti, canteen ke rajma rice...aaye haaye 😍😍
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wen will u update again???????????????????

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
thank you saazy...dude this place is sooo full of super brainy ppl..besides i find you no less than Mr. Bhagat himself!!!👏👏
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

wow.. subtle as usual... love the course its taking...

Dude...what is this one line...your one line comments scare the bjeebies out of me..its like you didnt like something in the update...