Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
unique story saazy!
i already lyk shaan's frnds...kartik,harshad and murli ... gr8 frnds!
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey saaz...u r superb writter...keep it up...lovely update
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope her 10 o clocks' are now spent with Shaans'
Anu80 thumbnail
A wonderful start... and as usual  I love it when you leave the characters untouched like Mads is the typical upper class sofisticated lady, Akshay the brother who dotes his lil' bro... Sunil the father who tries to find a solution for all problems and Shaan the stylish, urban dude!! And Khanak the sweet little desi girl...
Also loved Suraj's characterisation though his character was short lived...

IIT.. nice.. so Shaan is the "handsome with brains"..  πŸ˜‰

Totally loved the conversation between Shaan and Suraj.. showing how even though being opposites they were such great buddies...  until tragedy struck!!😭

Question tho'- why did Shaan marry Khanak on Suraj's death?? would it be explained in the coming parts?? was it some dying wish of Suraj or something??

And good you used the train instead of a car or van.. Train gives the space to ponder, to look out into the open fields and wonder what lies ahead!!  I could only imagine Shaan in a white kurta with blue jeans and Khanak in a red saree...
While reading the first part I could only think of this song from Mauna Raagam ( a tamil movie)- Mandram Vantha ...  Its a beautiful song..

I idea of her wanting to live in Suraj's room was mindblowing... To me it portrayed that for Khanak she is still only Suraj's... the so called pure love for her!!
BTW didn't know that even in India they had this concept of letting the wife stay in the hostel with her husband... nice nice...

I could actually visualise Shaan's discomfort when she is around or in the room... Its going to really interesting.. how he is going to concentrate to finish his Prototype and at the same time come in terms with the deeds that has changed his life for ever!!

And the taanpura.. wow.. here again a song which would suit her sitting in the terrace of the hostel and singing.. Nila Kaaygirathu... ( tamil movie Indira).. when Shaan is all busy with his project.. and is left alone wondering what to do... and also misses Suraj...
And that beautiful voice draws Shaan to the terrace!!

And the finishing of part two.. when she is unknowingly admiring Shaan's stuff thinking it is Suraj's.. showed the beginning of a new relationship which has no name!!
BTW tell me this Shaan wears specs!! haaaiii. I love that.. a thin black framed glasses... can't wait to see Khanak cleaning the glasses for him to see better ( like a metaphor.. guess you know what I mean)

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz,

Beautiful start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Luv,

Vaish.
Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice Update saazy
supperb and beautiful  !!!!
waiting for next updateπŸ˜†
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow saaz read both d parts n dey ver awesme...nw waiting for shaan & khanak's next conversation & love 2 blossom between them so pls continue soon
Aussiegal thumbnail
Saaz very nice. Looking forward to the update.. will it be this weekend...
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Shaan doesnt have any GF history???

Bahot problem hogi!!!

They are both so aloof...I like it...
esp how unknowingly Khanak attached herself to Shaan...
dishbhan thumbnail
Nice situation !!!!!

Sad for Suraj ... and Khanak too ... but happy that she is not alone.

Awaiting the adjustments ahead ... and still studying Shaan!!!!!

so it will be more fun to read!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish