Arhaan Pooja

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really dont know if posted before
i did not see if posted
if you seen before pls kindely ignore thanx๐Ÿ˜Š

Pooja Gor, Arhaan Bahl at a telly do  TNN | May 16, 2011, 12.00am IST

Pooja Gor and Arhaan Bahl
Celebrations were the order of the day at this telly do that took place recently at a suburban lounge. And when telly people party, they party till the wee hours!

Pooja Gor managed to get a tad late as she was shooting but made up for it by meeting and greeting everyone with a huge smile. Manish Goel was spotted in a party after a long time. We also saw Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand after a long hiatus. Since Sai's expecting, the loving hubby was seen taking special care of her.

Even though Arhaan Bahl should have been in the mood to party, somehow his sullen expressions made us think he wasn't enjoying himself. Any particular reason, Arhaan?

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

i did not see if posted

Celebrations were the order of the day at this telly do that took place recently at a suburban lounge. And when telly people party, they party till the wee hours!

Pooja Gor managed to get a tad late as she was shooting but made up for it by meeting and greeting everyone with a huge smile. Manish Goel was spotted in a party after a long time. We also saw Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand after a long hiatus. Since Sai's expecting, the loving hubby was seen taking special care of her.

Even though Arhaan Bahl should have been in the mood to party, somehow his sullen expressions made us think he wasn't enjoying himself. Any particular reason, Arhaan?

first time am see it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ first of all who wrote it secondly the spelt the man surname name wrong it is not Bahl, it is Behl๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. do they know the reason why he was not partying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mia12 - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow... media people are really  grasping at straws. they took the 400 epi party and twisted it into something totally different

thanks 4 sharing
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

wow... media people are really  grasping at straws. they took the 400 epi party and twisted it into something totally different

thanks 4 sharing

welcome
see the link
Mitu_ thumbnail
  first time am see it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ first of all who wrote it secondly the spelt the man surname name wrong it is not Bahl, it is Behl๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. do they know the reason why he was not partying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

dont know ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
see the link
its last week's  news ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

i did not see if posted

bs pathetic ๐Ÿคฌarticle and media u still dont know arhaan he is not a man who runs around u for publicity we all have seen he was enjoying u guys better sink urself in gutter ๐Ÿ˜ก
thanks for sharing mitaly darling ๐Ÿ˜Š
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mitaly... Yemi and Mia said it all... Ok, i just wanna add, tht Arhaan was enjoying himself in the party, we all saw tht... why these ppl r twisting??? if they cannot get the person's correct name who they r writing abt,then how come they can give us apt news????
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks Mitaly... Yemi and Mia said it all... Ok, i just wanna add, tht Arhaan was enjoying himself in the party, we all saw tht... why these ppl r twisting??? if they cannot get the person's correct name who they r writing abt,then how come they can give us apt news????

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  I just realize we jumped to conclusions, they were not talking about Arhaan Behl, they were reporting about some Arhaan Bahl and how dare he show up and not having fun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah!wat an illuminating description abt d party!grrr. .
N if u rly hv doubts abt whether arhaan enjoyd the party or not,i may kindly request u to step into our pic gallery pg.140 n clarify urselves. .
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but from where and how they are saying that Arhaan wasn't enjoying?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Weird!