India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

reveal ssps truth whpo agrees?

omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
hi guys iv been watching this show for ages & have been waiting at the edge of the seat, for just one moment that ssp's real face comes in front of adi & was super excited when it started. but i feel the creatives cheated us to build there trps they made us believe the friction has started & more truths will come out & that this beginning of the war between adi & ssp

but was super disappointed & mad at creatives when the reconcile took place & that to by making adi look like a complete fool, who fell for a half baked & the most pathetic bundle of  ssp's excuse & that to when the whole story was full of loop holes & did make any sense, but adi being dumb fell for it hook line & sinker & once again taking piya right back to square one

dont you guys feel its high time this ssp story moves forward & ssp/adi should stand against each other, which will be far more exciting to watch then adi being made a fool & piya not getting justice? i want creatives to stop fooling us, boring us to death & just get on with something gripping & truth to come out in truck loads slowly but surely. i feel either shu shop or move the story forward its getting stale & tedious?

please let me know who is with me on ssp's truth coming out & how mant of you are bored with this story not moving forward & same tedious & annoying ssp nonsense getting away with murder stuff?

dont you feel its high time piya gets justice?

wont you find it more interesting the devoted son fighting for truth against his sinfull father?

please feel free to add your opinions & how you guys would want the story unfold

Edited by omiraja - 26 May 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
It's about time Priya tell the family the truth. Who knows, maybe Adi will believe her because he was really mad when he got to know about the murders. 

But I feel that Adi wont believe Priya, and as other stories, she will leave the house and the same old stuff. Later on, she will find evidence against him, and then show it to the family. 

Either that, or Priya should tell Devyani the truth, and then Devyani could reveal her husband's true face to the family (this is highly unlikely). Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index