Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

SRK's too good man...he has been my one constant fave actor along with PC. It has never changed...always there along with the Shahid's & the Ranbir's.

He is so amazing & that CHARM...such a charismatic person. I watched KBC3 only for SRK! 😊

Yes he was the only actor I have adored since I saw DDLJ and KKHH. Only actor I have been a fan for all these years.  Never become a fan of any other khans. But yes I did like Ranbir and shahid. I also love Ajay Devgan. But none can take SRK place.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

Well said. I will add also because he has more fans than Tom Cruise. Don't know how true that is...but I believe. In Ethiopia, most people only like SRK and most watch his films...its like other actors don't even exist to them. πŸ˜†

Even in a recent Ethiopian comedy I was watching with my family, this girl was like am Kajol bringing me SRK please. I want SRK!  lol

^ explains how popular he is among Ehtiopian community. His fans don't only live in india or in western countries..he has fans all over the world. I have even seen white people who are his fans. WHich is kind of rare to see for me. American people being fans of bollywood stars.

He is huge, and I think at one point yes bollywood did revolve around him. After Amitabh, I think SRK is the only bollywood star who has that huge all over the world fan base. At least from what I saw. Am proud of SRK because I always believed he made Bollywood international. Yes Aish too I guess.

Ya me too
i know here ppl knows aish and SRK here in usa too
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Yes he was the only actor I have adored since I saw DDLJ and KKHH. Only actor I have been a fan for all these years.  Never become a fan of any other khans. But yes I did like Ranbir and shahid. I also love Ajay Devgan. But none can take SRK place.

I've liked SRK since I was a little kid too. I guess it was K3G. Other actors have come and gone in phases, but SRK has always stayed there. And yes, I love Shahid & Ranbir, but SRK is SRK. πŸ˜›
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Coz he is the richest actor in the industry, his box office status is second only to Aamir, he has got maximum awards... more than anyone can even dream of...lol.. he is media's and critics darling!!

πŸ˜†

True...so SRK hasn't had an ATBB in years but he has been the most consistent Khan in terms of BO over the last 20 years. MNIK is a superhit...so it didn't make as much money as expected but 96 crores is still a lot. πŸ˜› It is still in the top 5 grossers of last year. The last solo-hero movie of SRK's that flopped was Paheli back in 2005.

Salman's movies were pretty much flopping before Wanted/Dabangg happened and put him back on the map. Aamir is unstoppable now..but he had pretty much disappeared in the beginning of the decade.

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Waise I can also answer your question in one sentence- 'COZ HE IS KING KHAN. 'Nuff said. 😊
MNIK was actually ATBB in other countries .. 
What's ATBB? I'm seeing the term a lot around the forum & am so confused. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
ATBB = All Time Blockbuster πŸ˜†

Zaxo, yes. MNIK made more money overseas than 3 Idiots did (though I'm not sure if it was an ATBB overseas). When it comes to overseas, SRK's star power is something else.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
πŸ˜† And where did that term come from, may I ask? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

πŸ˜† And where did that term come from, may I ask? πŸ˜†

You don't know ? LOL