Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Bollywood does not revolve around him... As of today Aamir Khan is the Number 1 star in India ... So monopoly kahaan se hai... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Maddy I agree with you that Aamir known as the best mainstream actor ๐Ÿ˜Š And the best superstar and actor  with the masses is Salman Khan๐Ÿ‘
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SRK. He's such a charming, witty, down-to-earth, funny man. He has got that charm that makes even really young girls go gaga over him <3

And he acts decently too :)

IMHO he's the best Khan because he can ACT & he has got a really charming personality. ๐Ÿ˜

He has that CHAAARM <33
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SRK. He's such a charming, witty, down-to-earth, funny man. He has got that charm that makes even really young girls go gaga over him <3

And he acts decently too :)

IMHO he's the best Khan because he can ACT & he has got a really charming personality. ๐Ÿ˜

He has that CHAAARM <33

word..I feel like doing what the man in your avie is doing after reading your statement!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Coz he is the richest actor in the industry, his box office status is second only to Aamir, he has got maximum awards... more than anyone can even dream of...lol.. he is media's and critics darling!!

Well said. I will add also because he has more fans than Tom Cruise. Don't know how true that is...but I believe. In Ethiopia, most people only like SRK and most watch his films...its like other actors don't even exist to them. ๐Ÿ˜†

Even in a recent Ethiopian comedy I was watching with my family, this girl was like am Kajol bringing me SRK please. I want SRK!  lol

^ explains how popular he is among Ehtiopian community. His fans don't only live in india or in western countries..he has fans all over the world. I have even seen white people who are his fans. WHich is kind of rare to see for me. American people being fans of bollywood stars.

He is huge, and I think at one point yes bollywood did revolve around him. After Amitabh, I think SRK is the only bollywood star who has that huge all over the world fan base. At least from what I saw. Am proud of SRK because I always believed he made Bollywood international. Yes Aish too I guess.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Why does Bollywood revolve around SRK? Simply because he's SRK of course!...while Aamir actually has to do 'quality cinema' to get audiences to the theatres, all SRK has to do is close his eyes and open his arms to the air. That alone will get everyone gaga over him๐Ÿ˜†An added bonus would be him doing his magical pose in a field with lots of daffodils๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yes SRk doesn't even have to act really well, like koolchick said the opening his arm thing does the trick for most ladies/fans lol. And he is really good at romantic roles...which we ladies oh love so much lol.

Rahul!   ๐Ÿ˜
chocobear thumbnail
Nopes BW doesn't it's a misconception of some ppl for they have placed him next to GOD. Whereas in real he is one insecured jealous but damn lucky soul
Originally posted by: beboholic

word..I feel like doing what the man in your avie is doing after reading your statement!

Haha that's Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

SRK's too good man...he has been my one constant fave actor along with PC. It has never changed...always there along with the Shahid's & the Ranbir's.

He is so amazing & that CHARM...such a charismatic person. I watched KBC3 only for SRK! ๐Ÿ˜Š
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
insecure souls deserve to be superstars too. They are not evil. And I don't think any of his fans think he is GOD or put him in that position. Thank God.

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

insecure souls deserve to be superstars too. They are not evil. And I don't think any of his fans think he is GOD or put him in that position. Thank God.

I know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I will not equate SRK with God & we SRK fans are a sane lot. ๐Ÿ˜†