WHY does Bollywood revolve around SHAHRUKH KHAN?

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Ok, time for another spicy topic!  I am going to have to give Dexterphile some competition here!  We all know SHAHRUKH KHAN is the KING of Bollywood!  But, WHY does Bollywood revolve around SHAHRUKH KHAN??  It is like a monopoly.  Sure, there are the other Khans, Hritik, Akshay, etc.  But, still after two decades in film, the directors and even newcomers want to work with him!  That is because of his starpower and amazing influence on the industry!  This man has everybody around the ring of his finger!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

So, please share your thoughts and make this another spicy, HOT topic!  WHY does Bollywood revolve around SHAHRUKH KHAN?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good question. Even I am wondering that. Such a waste.
who said it revolved around him?

it doesnt
It it revolve around him, then he wouldn't be sucking up to lot of people and fighting with lot of people...
Originally posted by goneforever

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Ok, time for another spicy topic!  I am going to have to give Dexterphile some competition here!  We all know SHAHRUKH KHAN is the KING of Bollywood!  But, WHY does Bollywood revolve around SHAHRUKH KHAN??  It is like a monopoly.  Sure, there are the other Khans, Hritik, Akshay, etc.  But, still after two decades in film, the directors and even newcomers want to work with him!  That is because of his starpower and amazing influence on the industry!  This man has everybody around the ring of his finger!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

So, please share your thoughts and make this another spicy, HOT topic!  WHY does Bollywood revolve around SHAHRUKH KHAN?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bollywood does not revolve around him... As of today Aamir Khan is the Number 1 star in India ... So monopoly kahaan se hai... πŸ˜† 

Not world. Only KJO does.Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
It doesn't. When was the last time he had an ATBB??πŸ˜† MNIK did average despite of the star power you speak of.
It doesn't. I suppose you could say it did back in the early-mid-2000's..around 2003-2004ish when both Sallu and Aamir where down. Now it's a different story.
Honestly, Nowadays everyone HATES SRK to what i think.. It;s all about Sallu Mian and Aamir, which of course is alright. It's not even about the Bachans anymore
I was an ardent fan of SRK . Now couldn't stand his sight . . Especially after the ZKJ double meaning commentary ... Besides it has almost been a decade since he has delivered an ATBB. .

He ain't the same SRK . . ..