Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff-The beginning of something (Page 8)

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey guys here is part 9

Kokilla was so happy to hear that ahem finally admitted marrying gopi she wanted this all along but she was waiting for his response. When he finally admitted to her she just hugged him and smiled saying oh ahem dikra you made me so happy today because I wanted gopi as my daughter in law. Ahem just said mom thank you of approving of her I just knew you would. Kokilla said but we have to go ask her aunt don't we its part of the process. Ahem gave his mom a confused look and said there is no need for that they don't own her anymore. But Kokilla said ahem dikra it's not right let me talk to gopi and see what she says if she doesn't want to than we don't have to ok dikra. Ahem said ok mom whatever you're happy with and smiles. I will be in my room ok mom said ahem and Kokilla said ok dikra I will go talk to gopi. After setting up dinner Kokilla went to go talk to gopi and saw her cleaning her room. Kokilla said gopi beta I want to talk to you something very important. Gopi said ok maaji come in and sit down. Kokilla went and sit down with gopi on the bed and Kokilla said gopi beta ahem told me he wanted to marry you. Gopi looked scared and happy at the same time. Scared because she didn't know if Kokilla would approve of her because of her status and happy because she wanted to marry ahem too. Kokilla saw this look on her face and said don't worry beta I know you guys love each other and I can never take away that love by saying no to this marriage actually I wanted you to marry him because I see the love he has for you. Gopi's face lit up and she just hugged Kokilla crying saying oh maaji thank you so much Kokilla being shocked by this actions looked at gopi and said beta why would you think I would say no. gopi looked at her and was scared of telling her than said well maaji I thought that my family wasn't rich so I thought you wouldn't agree. Kokilla said I don't care about that and another thing about your family do you mind if we go to your aunt's house? Gopi just looked dumbfounded and thinking in her mind. Oh god what if they find out from my aunt what I am doing with them and what if my aunts tell the truth behind my secret. I love ahemji very much and I don't want to lose him. Oh gods help me I don't know what to do. Kokilla said gopi beta are you ok gopi snapped out of her thoughts and said I am fine maaji. Maaji I don't want you to go to my aunt's house because and she began crying saying I can't face them anymore. They hurt me so much I can't do it I can't face them anymore. Kokilla felt said seeing her future bahu like this and said its ok beta I understand we don't have to go and hugged her. Gopi said thank you maaji I am sorry. Kokilla said it's ok. Kokilla said how about this I will call the pundit tomorrow to fix your wedding date and in a few days will be your engagement. Gopi just looked happy but there was something else that was bothering her but she had to keep it a secret before it can ruin her relationship with her new family.

So friends how do you like it ? keep reading to find out what is Gopi's secret. Thanks for commenting and liking. Sorry no gohem scenes but no worries coming soon.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canuamutanya.dsouzasunshine33Poojaa_Psimi91aamirkhanfanswasthi

Simz786 IF-Rockerz
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I Want To Know What Gopi's Secret Is Please Carry On.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Just when things are going well.

What is Gopi's background and why does she not want Koki to meet her aunty?

Good going ... Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Why did you have to leave a cliff hanger? What secret could Gopi be hiding? Can't wait for the next update, your story is so good
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
yet again, it was a wonderful update, please continue soon!

Waiting eagerly to find out about Gopi's secret .. ! 
It is a nice twist to the story.. hmm 

-Pooja
aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
nice part...but what is gopi's secret?...waiting for ur next update...
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simz786

I Want To Know What Gopi's Secret Is Please Carry On.

haha stay tuned to find out thanksSmile
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Just when things are going well.

What is Gopi's background and why does she not want Koki to meet her aunty?

Good going ... Update soon.

i know i had to twist the story to make it interesting to read keep reading to find out thanksSmile
i will update very soon

Go to top