ff-The beginning of something - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Traxy101

Why did you have to leave a cliff hanger? What secret could Gopi be hiding? Can't wait for the next update, your story is so good

i felt like the story was getting boring so i had to twist it lol thanks liking 😛
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

yet again, it was a wonderful update, please continue soon!

Waiting eagerly to find out about Gopi's secret .. ! 
It is a nice twist to the story.. hmm 

-Pooja

thank you i will update very soon yeah had to give the story some interest because i felt like it was boring😊
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

nice part...but what is gopi's secret?...waiting for ur next update...

keep readig friend you will find very soon thanks😊

Here is the awaited part 10 this is a bit longer and boring but I like detail in order to understand the story. Thanks and enjoy😊

Gopi was worried sick from thinking so much. She was in her room dazed in her thoughts when finally ahem walked in. He looked at gopi and saw this worried look in her face gopi was too distracted to noticed ahem walk in. ahem went over and sit beside her and said gopi are you ok. Gopi soon realized who was talking to her and said oh sorry ahemji I was just relaxing. Ahem said its ok gopi but what were you thinking you looked worried about something. Before gopi could say anything ahem said I know what it must be mom told me she would ask you if we could go to see your aunt. Gopi looked at ahem shocked and said how you knew. Ahem said I know mom told me herself but I told her there was no need for that I know you didn't want to see them but she insisted that she would ask you first. Gopi just was happy that he cared so much about her and had tears in her because if he found out the truth about her but he couldn't leave her she loved him truly. Ahem hugged gopi and said its ok don't cry I will be here with you forever. Gopi was like did he just hear with I said it's like he can read, my mind and laughed. Ahem was so happy that he had the love of his life in his arms. Kokilla came in and coughed and ahem and gopi quickly moved from their hugging position and gopi said I am sorry maaji ahem said mom did you need something. Kokilla smiled and said yeah the pundit is here to fix your wedding date come down both of you. Ahem and gopi both went downstairs and the pundit fixed their wedding date. Their wedding was in a week. Kokilla said punditji that is very soon isn't there another time. The pundit said no there isn't this time is the best time they can get. Kokilla was thinking oh god how can we get ready so quick. Ahem who wanted the wedding to take sooner as possible said mom its fine it will get finished on time don't worry. Kokilla said yeah dikra I hope so. So Kokilla said gopi dikra that means we will go shopping later on because your engagement is tomorrow. Gopi was more than happy that soon she will be married to the man of her dreams but she had to tell them the truth before it can shatter her. The engagement was tomorrow and Gopi was nervous as before about what the future will hold. Even when ahem would romance her she would feel out of place usually pushing him off saying someone will come. But that wasn't the reason she was only doing that. Later on Kokilla and Gopi went shopping. While shopping Gopi for clothes Gopi saw her aunt in the same showroom that they were in. she got so frightened that she didn't know what to do. Kokilla noticed that something was bothering Gopi these days and asked Gopi beta are you ok you seem bothered these days. Gopi who was trying to come up with an excuse to get out of here said maaji I just don't feel well can we go home I think I found clothes and I am ready to buy them. Kokilla said ok Gopi beta I understand you must be tried we can go. They both got up to leave when suddenly Gopi's aunt came in front of her. Gopi was so scared but her aunt hugged and pretended to cry and say oh Gopi beta where have you been? When she let go of Gopi Kokilla said you must be Gopi's aunt I am Kokilla modi Gopi is getting married to my son soon and tomorrow is her engagement. I asked Gopi if we could come visit you and ask for her hand but since she didn't want to I didn't force her. Gopi's aunt looked shocked and said oh its ok I understand Gopi completely I shouldn't have forced into marriage with that other guy. Gopi just wanted to stay away from her aunt she didn't want her to come to the engagement or the wedding if it even took place. Kokilla than said ok than you can come to the engagement and the wedding since you forgive Gopi and want to her to be happy. Her aunt just smiled and said ok than see you I have to be home now jay shri Krishna.

Hey friends tell me what you think. Upcoming episode Gopi's truth is out stay tuned to find out.

Oh no ... it seems as though Gopi's aunt is going to open a can of worms that Gopi prefers it to be shut.

Part 11

When Gopi and Kokilla got home after they were shopping. Gopi just went upstairs and said maaji may I rest for a few hours she said sure Gopi beta. Gopi went to her room and started to cry she was afraid of what will unfold in tomorrow's party. Just than ahem came in and saw Gopi crying. He went over to her and said Gopi what's wrong. She raised her head up and said oh ahemji i am sorry I didn't even hear come in. he said Gopi what's wrong tell me. She couldn't say anything and just hugged him it felt so good being in his arms it felt good when he had his arms around her it meant that someone was there to love and protect her always. Ahem pulled out of the hug and said Gopi are you nervous? Gopi said ahemji I am scared that something bad will happen. Ahem said Gopi nothing will happen I am here don't worry. It was late so ahem said come sleep remember tomorrow is engagement but I guess if you don't to be with me that's fine too. This made Gopi laugh and she said ahemji I always wanted to be with someone like you. Ahem said me too and he kissed her in the forehead and put her to sleep. When she fell asleep he went to his room but he felt like Gopi had something else in her mind to tell him.

It was morning and Kokilla was up early getting things ready for the engagement ceremony. Gopi said maaji can I help. Kokilla said no way Gopi beta you're going to the beauty parlor to get ready and then we have to do your mehindi for the ceremony today so go ahead and get ready to go to the parlor. Gopi said ok maaji I will. Gopi went to the beauty parlor and she got her makeup, hair, nails and she looked so pretty. But when she went outside to go home she saw her aunt she tried to escape her by going back inside the parlor but it was too late her aunt saw her and came inside the beauty parlor. She came inside and saw Gopi. Gopi was so scared she didn't know what to do. Her aunt came and grabbed her arm and said I need to talk to you. She pulled her to the side and said I tell you to do one thing and you can't even do that. Gopi was crying because she didn't want her ahemji hurt. Her aunt said I told you to pretend to be in love with this guy so you can have all of his money what happened to you do you really love him now? She said mami I can't do this no more he is too nice and loves me a lot. She said so what Gopi I researched about him a lot that's why this was a perfect plan to get him married to you and then you get to get everything. You know this you wanted this didn't you. Gopi said yes I did but I didn't know I would actually love him. You promised me you wouldn't hurt him that's why I had to do it. She said stop you're crying and go get ready for your engagement I will see you there don't ruin the plan ok. Gopi said ok please don't hurt ahemji.

Gopi went home and got ready she was trying to have courage to do this but she didn't want ahemji hurt so she had to go through this. When she got ready she went downstaries everybodys eyes were on her and ahem's mouth was left open. He went to her and held her hand and told her you look so beautiful. Gopi said thank you ahemji you look handsome as well. Ahem said gopi no body is looking at me they all are looking at you. gopi looked and everybody had their eyes on her. She was waering his favorite color green with gold sari. Kokilla saw her future vahu and said come beta put the ring on him. she grabbed the ring and looked at it and thought to herself I am sorry ahemji for doing this to you I promise I had nothing to do with it. it is my aunts fault she forced me I hope you forgive me. She put the ring in his finger and looked at him with tears in her eyes. Ahem wiped her tears off and put the ring around her finger. She was in love with him and she had to tell him the truth no matter what.

all parts simply beautiful
love it
finally the truth out i'm glad
gopi told him the truth
uff her aunt is gold digger
looking foward next part
thanks dear
hey very nice liked it pls continue soon
really waitin for ya updt :))