Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff-The beginning of something (Page 7)

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

loved this caring aham...

thanks lol i didnt even know i made him caring i just write thats all i wish ahem was like this with gopi Unhappy

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
hey friends exam is finally over now hope you enjoy reading thanks
part 8

It has been a few days since ahem and Gopi is in the hotel yesterday they both went to spread the ashes and decided to go home after. They were in the minder their last day since Gopi wanted to do some praying to god. So ahem went along with her. They both went to pray and take blessing from the pundit who said may god bless your Jodi ahem and Gopi looked at each other but didn't say anything and took Prasad. They both went to the bus that day and went home. While on their way home someone in the bus was arguing with the bus driver who lost control of the bus and the bus swerved on the edge of the cliff  ahem and gopi was on the edge of the bus both very scared and gopi crying saying oh god protect us. Ahem held gopi in his arms and said it sok nothing will happen don't worry he slowly went to the other side of the bus but couldn't since the bus was unbalanced. He wanted to get everybody out of the back before the bus would fall. He told everybody one by one I will push you guys to the other side so you can get out. He did as he said and pushed everybody slowly to the other side. Then it was him and gopi that was left. He held gopi's hand and said Gopi listen to me I want you to go and leave this bus I don't want you to get hurt again please go. Gopi said while crying no ahemji I cant leave you behind ahem was haking his head and said its ok just please leave. Gopi kept insisting and saying no ahemji I cant leave without you. ahem said gopi please leave and that's when Gopi screamed no ahemji I cant leave without I love you. ahem looked at her shocked and said very happily I love you too gopi. Sshe looked at him and said you love me he said yes I love you very much and I always have from the first day I met you I loved you.gopi couldn't help but hug him and oh what a hug it was they held each other for a minute and finally ahem released and held gopi's face in his hands and said yes I really love and want to marry you as soon as possible. Gopi got a blush in her face and said I know me too he loved how inncient and cute she was and hugged her. Then the bus was even more unbalanced. So ahem said listen gopi we both will go together to the other side and jump off the bus together. Gopi said ok ahemji they both slowly went to the other side of the bus and quickly jumped off before the bus fell off the cliff. Ahem and gopi hugged each other and ahem couldn't resisit so he kissed gopi gopi who couldn't help returned the kiss. They held each other like that for a minute and then quickly pulled away when they noticed people were watching. Gopi looked up and blushed smiling at ahem. Ahem was very excited and happy that he would be married very soon to Gopi. while thy were on their way home ahem held gopi and gopi just buried her face in his chest. Ahem and Gopi arrived home and were more than happy to discuss with Kokilla that they wanted to marry. Ahem knew his mom would say yes without even thinking about anything. They held each other's hands when they walked in. Kokilla saw them and went straight to give Gopi a hug she said jay shri Krishna maaji but Kokilla was happy that she was safe. Ahem was like mom I am here as well too Kokilla let go of Gopi and laughed saying sorry dikra I was just worried I am glad you both made it home safely. Ahem said yes mom I made sure Gopi was safe. Gopi smiled and said maaji I will be going to my room. Kokilla said ok beta go freshen up I will set up dinner. While Gopi went ahem pulled Kokilla by the side and said mom I want to tell you something. Kokiila said is everything ok ahem smiled and said yeah mom everything is fine. Mom I love gopi and I want to marry her. Kokilla stropped what she was doing and said what ahem dikra. He said yeah mom I love gopi very much I realized that I cant live without her I want to marry her.

let me know if i should still continue thanks love zozoSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzasunshine33ElizaKawaswasthiPoojaa_Psimi91aamirkhanfan

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys please let me know if this ff is boring because i feel like it  is Smile thank you
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
So will Koki agree for them to get married next?

Please continue.

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
hey zozo 
it's wonderful, lovely update
please continue. 
and i hope kokila is going to say Yes and get them married soon.

-Pooja
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great part...
thank you friend and keep reading it gets interestingSmile
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

So will Koki agree for them to get married next?

Please continue.

i am posting next part read to find out thanks Smile
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

hey zozo 
it's wonderful, lovely update
please continue. 
and i hope kokila is going to say Yes and get them married soon.

-Pooja
thnak you so much for liking the story keep reading to find out Smile

Go to top