Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hey very nice liked it pls continue soon

thanks so much glad you liked it

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
here is part 2 i know how eagerly you guys are waiting thanks for all the lovely comments 

Part 2

The man ask " what are you guys doing? Let her go" one of the boys say "who are you we can do anything to her if we want" he makes a fist and starts to beat the shit out of them( excuse my language but it was the perfect moment to use it lol) at this point the girl is crying and thanking god someone sent her help. The boys are beating him at the same time but they are no match for his fighting skills he was a black belt in karate. So he knows how to beat the crap out of someone. Finally all the boys quit and run away. He is fuming mad and yells "If you ever try to pick on someone think twice" he looks around then sees the girl in a wedding dress she is very pretty. Her eyes are so beautiful he thought. She is crying he goes over to her and says " are you ok" she is scared from his voice and says " I am fine" he notices she is cold so he puts his jacket around her. She looks at him noticing his face and his eyes. They have a eye lock for minute then he tries to help her get up they start to walk back to his car and then he says "my name is Ahem Modi what is your name if you don't mind telling me" she says " My name is Gopi Kapoor thank you for saving me from those goons" he looks at her and says "why were you running away from your wedding or something" she looks at him deciding if she could trust to tell him anything but then again he saved her. She says " yeah I did try to run away from my wedding my aunt tried to get me married to a friend of hers who had a son but I found out he had another wife which no one knew about so I just ran away from home" he looks at her and says "my house if just a few minutes away from here come I will give you a ride" she looks at him saying " no I don't want to go back to that hell hole and starts to cry. ahem is thinking and says "don't worry you can stay with me and my family for a few days" she looks at him thinking what she should do. Ahem see this and says " if you want that thank you then you have to come and stay please then I know you will be safe" she finally decides and says " ok I will" they get in the car and ahem drives. He gets home and his mother opens the door screaming and yelling " where have you been I was worried sick about you" then she notices gopi standing there with wet hair and her head down. She says"ahem dikra who is that?" he says "mom this is Gopi Kapoor, Gopi this is my mom" she folds her two hands together and says "jay shree krisna" she says "jay shree krisna" ahem says "mom she will be staying here for a few days she doesn't have a place to stay so I thought she might safe here with us." Kokilla says " ok she can stay in the guest room." Kokilla yells mani come take gopi to the guest room. As she goes to the guest room kokilla looks at her and says "

So is kokilla going to let gopi stay in her house let me what you think and if I should still continue.

who is this girl I have find out from Ahem"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csuvaaslondonsunshine33tanya.dsouzaElizaKawawinter30evadangelirebelliPoojaa_Psimi91swasthi-Yuks-MereMahiyaa.

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Wonderful second part dear. I love how sweet Ahem is
Do continue soon

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33angelirebelli

zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Part3

Gopi goes to the guest room and is left thinking about what happened to her so far. Meanwhile ahem is going to his moms room he wanted to clearly tell her everything he knew about this girl before she gets a wronge idea. He goes to his mom's door and knocks " mom can I come in" kokilla says 'ahem dikra come in" he says " mom I wanted to talk  to you about this girl gopi" before kokilla says anything ahem stops her and says " I know what you're thinking mom why did I bring that girl in our house when I don't even know her" she looks at him knowing that he was right he continues and says "mom that girls was being forced in marriage she want and there were goons chasing her when I found her. Just let her stay here for a few days and I will make some other arrangements for her. She gets up and goes to her son and says ahem dikra I understand what she must be going through and I am proud that your concerned about others ahem hugs his mom saying you should be proud after all you raised me right" she laughs and says its late go to bed  he says goodnite mom she says good nite ahem dikra. As ahem leaves her room she goes to the guest room and knocks. Gopi says come in she is surprised that she sees ahems mom. She says come in after all this your house maaji. Kokilla looks at her funny and she says I am sorry can I call you maaji. She says of course gopi beta. This is the first time gopi heard anyone talk to her so calm and also call her beta. When she was at her aunts house she would get beating and be called as a servant. Kokilla looks at her and says ahem told me everything so I understand what you must be going through. Gopi starts crying saying I cant thank you enough for letting me stay in your house. Kokilla says gopi beta stop crying and don't think this is not your house. Kokilla gives  her couple saree of hers and tell her to go change and sleep because she needs it after a long night. Gopi thanks her and wishes her goodnite. Kokilla goes back to her room thinking of gopi and how she had found her daughter in law for ahem.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csuvaaslondonsunshine33ElizaKawatanya.dsouzavaishali667evadangelirebelliswasthiPoojaa_Psimi91

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
please continue! 
keep writing! 

-Pooja

Edited by Poojiebbz - 29 May 2011 at 2:49am
Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
It's a really good start, curious to see where it goes
zozo143 Newbie
zozo143
zozo143

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
here is part 4 i am wondering if this is boring please let me know

Everyone is awakened by a girl singing ahem goes to the mindar and sees who this is he sees gopi praying and singing she looks so beautiful she has some color to her face now and that saree looks wonderful on her. Kokilla goes downstairs and sees gopi praying and singing she sees ahem standing and admiring her. She lighty taps him and says ahem dimra is that gopi singing. Ahem says yes mom doesn't she have a wonderful voice. She says yes indeed she does. Gopi finishes and sees both ahem and his mother she says jay shree krisna I am sorry if I woke you up its just that I pray when I get up every morning. Ahem says its fine I have to go to work anyways. Kokilla says it ok gopi beta. Gopi says maaji can I help you in the kitchen if you want since I have nothing to do. Ahem at this point is surprised at Gopi calling his mother maaji and his mother calling her beta. Kokilla says of course Gopi beta ahem needs to eat anyways so let's go. Gopi follows kokilla to the kitchen and helps her cook and prepare food for ahem. When they are done Kokilla brings the food to the table and tells ahem to taste it and tell her how it is. Ahem takes one bites and says wow mom this is so delicious who made it.? She says ahem dikra Gopi of course who else could make such delicious food. Ahem is amazed at Gopi she can cook, sing and look beautiful. Ahem tells her Gopi this is wonderful. Gopi blushes slightly and says thank you ahemji. Kokilla notices this and smiles. Ahem finishes his breakfast and bids good bye to everyone. He leaves to go to work. When he arrives at work he can't help but keep thinking about Gopi who has entered his life and that's when he knew this was the beginning of something new. Ahem was so happy for the past few days because Gopi would take care of his every need and also keep his mom happy. Kokilla wanted ahem and Gopi to come closer so she had a plan in mind to get them closer. Kokilla did notice that ahem was happier than before and she knew Gopi was his happiness.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csuvaaslondonsunshine33tanya.dsouzaevadangelirebelliPoojaa_Psimi91swasthill-Shilpa-ll-Yuks-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum. Your FF is really good. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Go to top