ff-The beginning of something - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys here is part 7 i have been busy with exams but i found time to update hope you guys like it๐Ÿ˜Š

Next morning Gopi slowly opens her eyes and sees her hands joined with ahem's. She was confused as to what happened because last thing she remembered was something had hit her feet. But she didn't know what it was. She tried to pull her hands from ahem's and by doing that ahem woke up saying its morning already. He looked besides him and sees Gopi awake and confused. He gets worried and asks Gopi how are you feeling? She says I am fine ahemji what happened. But before he can answer anything he called room service and asked for something to eat as he knew Gopi was a little weak. He said I am sorry but you have to eat something to regain your strength. Gopi said thank you ahemji for doing that and then she said but what happened to me I don't remember anything. He said while we were walking in the jungle a snake bit your feet and you fainted. But everything is ok now the doctor gave you a shot and you should be normal in a week that's all. Till then we are staying here for a few nights. Gopi said that's all fine ahemji but there aren't two beds in here where will you sleep. Ahem thought why gopi of course with you where else. Ahem quickly snapped out of his thoughts and said don't worry I will sleep on the sofa ok. Gopi said ok ahemji should we call maaji and tell her what happened she is expecting us home. He said ok I will tonight don't worry. Someone was knocking the door and ahem said come in it was the room service people bringing the food. Gopi said ahemji you didn't have to. Ahem said Gopi you need to eat to regain strength your weak. Gopi smiled and ahem told the waiter to just leave the food and go. Ahem went to bring the tray to Gopi and said here today I will feed you please eat you need it. Gopi was smiling and said ok ahemji. Ahem forced the first on Gopi and kept feeding her but Gopi was already full and said that's enough ahemji I am full. Ahem said with a stern voice you better finish this whole plate till the time I come back from the shower. Ahem went to take a shower and as soon as he went to take a shower Gopi got up and put aside the food and began cleaning the bed but her feet were still hurting a little. But she couldn't help it this was how she was always at her aunt's house. Ahem was done taking a shower and forgot his pair of clothes on the sofa. So he just grabbed the towel put it around him and peeked out the bathroom door and what he saw made him come out without even knowing he was half naked. He saw Gopi cleaning the room and she seemed so busy into her work that she didn't even notice him. he went over to her and pulled her by her hands and Gopi was shocked so she fell on him they both fell on the bed ahem on top of Gopi and Gopi on top of ahem. She looked at him and said ahemji what are you doing. He said I told you not to do anything and eat but here you are working instead. Gopi was blushing thinking of the position they both were in. ahem noticed her blush and said sorry and got up pulling Gopi to stand up as well. But when she did stand up she noticed he was in a towel and quickly turned around. Ahem smiled and said sorry I came out to grab my clothes and I was going to tell you to give it to me but I saw you cleaning so I had to stop you. Ahem quickly got his clothes and ran off to the bathroom. Gopi laughed and that's when a call came on ahem's cellphone. See saw that it was ahem's mom she picked up the phone and said jay shri Krishna maaji when Kokilla heard her voice she said hello Gopi beta are you guys ok I was so worried and I have been expecting you guys home are you guys ok. Gopi said yes maaji we are fine and something happened here so we will be coming home in a few days don't worry maaji its nothing to worry about as soon as we spread your friends ashes we will come home ok maaji do you want to talk to ahemji. She said ok beta yeah is he there she said yes maaji hold on ahem got out the bathroom and Gopi said ahemji maaji is on the phone she wants to talk to you she handed him the phone and ahem said thank you ahemji she said you're welcome. He said jay shri Krishna maa how are you she said I am fine ahem dikra how are you is everything ok he said well you know the boy that wanted to marry Gopi was in the bus we were traveling and then wee escaped but gopi got bit by a snake so we are in a hotel right now after hearing all this Kokilla said oh god I hope she is ok please take care of her ahem dikra and have  a safe trip I will talk to you later ahem said ok mom and don't worry everything is fine I will be home soon. Ahem hanged up the phone and said oh I hope mom isn't too worried.

let me know what you think thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just read all of your ff. It's really good. I love how caring your AHem is towards is gopi. He is so     Thoughtful . Looking forward to the next update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Simz786

loving it ๐Ÿ˜

awww  i am glad you like it thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by winter30

Just read all of your ff. It's really good. I love how caring your AHem is towards is gopi. He is so     Thoughtful . Looking forward to the next update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for liking the ff i wrote and yeah i know i wanted ahem to be more nicer in this becuz poor gopi deserves love i will update soon thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

loved this caring aham...

thanks lol i didnt even know i made him caring i just write thats all i wish ahem was like this with gopi ๐Ÿ˜”
hey friends exam is finally over now hope you enjoy reading thanks
part 8

It has been a few days since ahem and Gopi is in the hotel yesterday they both went to spread the ashes and decided to go home after. They were in the minder their last day since Gopi wanted to do some praying to god. So ahem went along with her. They both went to pray and take blessing from the pundit who said may god bless your Jodi ahem and Gopi looked at each other but didn't say anything and took Prasad. They both went to the bus that day and went home. While on their way home someone in the bus was arguing with the bus driver who lost control of the bus and the bus swerved on the edge of the cliff  ahem and gopi was on the edge of the bus both very scared and gopi crying saying oh god protect us. Ahem held gopi in his arms and said it sok nothing will happen don't worry he slowly went to the other side of the bus but couldn't since the bus was unbalanced. He wanted to get everybody out of the back before the bus would fall. He told everybody one by one I will push you guys to the other side so you can get out. He did as he said and pushed everybody slowly to the other side. Then it was him and gopi that was left. He held gopi's hand and said Gopi listen to me I want you to go and leave this bus I don't want you to get hurt again please go. Gopi said while crying no ahemji I cant leave you behind ahem was haking his head and said its ok just please leave. Gopi kept insisting and saying no ahemji I cant leave without you. ahem said gopi please leave and that's when Gopi screamed no ahemji I cant leave without I love you. ahem looked at her shocked and said very happily I love you too gopi. Sshe looked at him and said you love me he said yes I love you very much and I always have from the first day I met you I loved you.gopi couldn't help but hug him and oh what a hug it was they held each other for a minute and finally ahem released and held gopi's face in his hands and said yes I really love and want to marry you as soon as possible. Gopi got a blush in her face and said I know me too he loved how inncient and cute she was and hugged her. Then the bus was even more unbalanced. So ahem said listen gopi we both will go together to the other side and jump off the bus together. Gopi said ok ahemji they both slowly went to the other side of the bus and quickly jumped off before the bus fell off the cliff. Ahem and gopi hugged each other and ahem couldn't resisit so he kissed gopi gopi who couldn't help returned the kiss. They held each other like that for a minute and then quickly pulled away when they noticed people were watching. Gopi looked up and blushed smiling at ahem. Ahem was very excited and happy that he would be married very soon to Gopi. while thy were on their way home ahem held gopi and gopi just buried her face in his chest. Ahem and Gopi arrived home and were more than happy to discuss with Kokilla that they wanted to marry. Ahem knew his mom would say yes without even thinking about anything. They held each other's hands when they walked in. Kokilla saw them and went straight to give Gopi a hug she said jay shri Krishna maaji but Kokilla was happy that she was safe. Ahem was like mom I am here as well too Kokilla let go of Gopi and laughed saying sorry dikra I was just worried I am glad you both made it home safely. Ahem said yes mom I made sure Gopi was safe. Gopi smiled and said maaji I will be going to my room. Kokilla said ok beta go freshen up I will set up dinner. While Gopi went ahem pulled Kokilla by the side and said mom I want to tell you something. Kokiila said is everything ok ahem smiled and said yeah mom everything is fine. Mom I love gopi and I want to marry her. Kokilla stropped what she was doing and said what ahem dikra. He said yeah mom I love gopi very much I realized that I cant live without her I want to marry her.

let me know if i should still continue thanks love zozo๐Ÿ˜Š

hey guys please let me know if this ff is boring because i feel like it  is ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you
So will Koki agree for them to get married next?

Please continue.

hey zozo 
it's wonderful, lovely update
please continue. 
and i hope kokila is going to say Yes and get them married soon.

-Pooja
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great part...
thank you friend and keep reading it gets interesting๐Ÿ˜Š