Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zozo143 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys here is another update i thought i should just post it because i will be busy with exams so i don't know when i will be able to update after this one. i am glad you guys like it so keep reading !!!!! thanks 😊

Part 6

He saw that there were few boys coming inside the bus but he didn't know why. Gopi got up and looked she was shocked at who she saw and it was the man that her aunt wanted her to marry she pulled ahem and told him about the boys inside the bus. Gopi thought they were still keeping an eye for her just in case she popped up somewhere near home because the river ahem and Gopi was going to was close to Gopi's house. Ahem knew what to do before the boys found them ahem and Gopi left from behind the bus and started to run towards the forest. The boys started to search the bus and they went up and saw that she wasn't there so they left. Gopi and ahem was running but Gopi couldn't run or even walk anymore she was so tried. So she sat down for a few minutes but ahem said Gopi are you ok you know we have to keep walking it's going to be dark soon. Gopi said I know ahemji but I can't I am so tried I need to rest.  Ahem was worried about her and said ok we should be close to a hotel soon please come on we need to keep walking. Gopi said ok ahemji lets go she started to walk but was feeling dizzy and she cried out ahemji. Ahem saw Gopi almost falling to the ground so he went and held her before she did. He asked are you ok Gopi she said I am ok let's go ahem said no Gopi you're not ok here I will help you and put her hands around his neck and held her tight to him and started to walk. Gopi couldn't help but look at him smiling she really did love him and couldn't even think spending a day without him. They were almost there than suddenly Gopi's feet hit something she didn't know what it was it just felt like a poison had entered her body. She fainted without even knowing what had happened. Ahem cried out Gopi are you ok what happened Gopi. Than he saw a snake leaving from where Gopi's feet was. He was so scared and worried that he carried Gopi and saw a hotel and asked if someone could call the doctor. The doctors came and said please can you leave the patient I need to examine her. Ahem said ok doctor please save my Gopi and that was the moment ahem was more than in love with Gopi he couldn't imagine his life without her. He was watching the doctor examining Gopi and giving her a shot. After the doctor came out ahem said is she ok. The doctor said yes she is fine I gave her a shot so that the poison wouldn't spread but she should be fine in a week till then please take care of her. Ahem was so happy at hearing that and said thank you doctor I appreciate it can I go see her now. The doctor said no problem and yes you can go see your wife. But before ahem could tell him she wasn't his wife the doctor left. He thought she isn't my wife yet but she will be soon. He went to the room and saw Gopi laying on the bed eyes closed. He went to her side and held her hand. Her hair was in her face a little so he moved it gently. Gopi moved to the touch a little which made ahem twitch and say Gopi are you ok but she didn't say anything. She looked so beautiful he thought he couldn't help but begin caressing her lips they looked so delicious to kiss but he had to control his urges. Gopi moved a little but this time she wrapped her arms around ahem's hand and curled around him. Ahem smiled and said good night beautiful and he fell asleep sitting there by his future wife.

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was really a lovely update.

Good luck in your exams.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww. Hope They Get Married Soon. Good Luck With Your Exams
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely ff...hope they gets married soon
zozo143 thumbnail

oh how sweet you are thanks for the comment
zozo143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

lovely ff...hope they gets married soon

oh i dont want to tell you anything just keep reading there are many suprises ahead in store for you thanks
zozo143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simz786

Aww. Hope They Get Married Soon. Good Luck With Your Exams

thank for the luck i will need it all anyways no worries just keep reading to find out thanks again
zozo143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

hey i jus read uf=r ff n it is reli interestin

cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like your story and can't wait for the next update

zozo143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101