Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is really really wonderful.

You are showing a responsible and caring Ahem who is attracted to Gopi.

Keep on updating please.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I Love This So Far. πŸ‘ You're Really Talented πŸ˜Š Glad Ahem Is Nice To Gopi In This.

Please Continue

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome dear
ur damn amazing
i'm already hooked

zozo143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simz786

I Love This So Far. πŸ‘ You're Really Talented πŸ˜Š Glad Ahem Is Nice To Gopi In This.

Please Continue

awww thank you i really thought i sucked at writing but thanks for the comment
zozo143 thumbnail

Ok my friend here is part 5 and I am glad you guys like it so far. I made this part pretty long than usual but let me know what you think thanks  

Ahem was so happy that Gopi was in his life and he was slowly realizing that he was falling in love with her. He needed to confess his love soon before it's too late. Gopi was never happy as before she now had people that like her for her but reality would hit her soon when she has to leave and go on her own. Gopi loved ahemji house and his family. But more than that she loved him the most and wanted to marry him but she thought oh me such a poor girl and him such a rich guy he will never accept me. Kokilla knows that ahem loves Gopi because he had never been so happy with anyone other than Gopi. So Kokilla's plan was to send them somewhere together. A few went by and Kokilla received a phone call of one of her friends and she told Kokilla that of their close friends died. Kokilla was shocked and told ahem and gopi to come along in the funeral so that they could support her. She couldn't handle it herself because it was one of her closet friends. Anyways after the funeral was over Kokilla's friend wanted her to take her ashes to a place she had no family to do it for her but because Kokilla was her best friend she would want her to carry out her final wish. Kokilla told ahem and Gopi to go to this river far that is in another city. Kokilla couldn't do it she was too weak and tried she loved her friend and respected her final wish but she couldn't handle the loss of her anymore. So ahem and Gopi had no choice but to fulfill her wish. It was the next morning and ahem and Gopi came down ready to leave. They were about to step out the door when Kokilla said ahem dikra are you taking your car. Ahem looked confused and said yeah mom I am why? Kokilla said no ahem dikra buses only go there they wouldn't let you pass if you went in your car. Ahem said sorry mom I didn't know do you know what time it comes? Kokilla said in a one hour if you leave now there should be one coming soon. Ahem and Gopi took Kokilla's blessing and left. They got to the station to take the bus. There was a lot of people there and ahem didn't want to lose Gopi so he held her hand in his hand. Gopi was smiling and said ahemji why are you holding my hands? He said I didn't want to lose you there is a lot of people here and I didn't want to take a risk. Gopi was thinking oh how I love this man. You can hold my hand for the rest of your life if you wanted to. She quickly realized what she thinking and snapped out of her thoughts. They got to the bus but it was so full that they had to sit on top of the bus. That wasn't such a good idea either there was a lot of men on top or poor Gopi had to sit with them. Ahem knew Gopi was uncomfortable among these men. So he sat right by her and made sure that no one came near her. Gopi was so tried that she started to fall asleep but couldn't as she had nowhere to lay her head but finally she was so deep into sleep that she just put her head on ahem's shoulder. Ahem noticed her and there was a cool breeze in the air which made Gopi's hair come into her face. Ahem noticed this and gently began tucking her hair back behind her ears he loved how soft her skin is her hair smelled so good. After a while ahem was falling asleep too and just put his head on gopi. They were almost there then suddenly the bus stopped. Ahem got up to see why the bus was stopping…

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good work zozo πŸ‘
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow can't wait for next part 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This looks to be leading somewhere. . .

The story is nicely told.

Cannot wait for the next update.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww. The Bus Stopped Right At The Cute Part
zozo143 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Simz786]I Love This So Far. πŸ‘ You're Really Talented πŸ˜Š Glad Ahem Is Nice To Gopi In This.

Please Continue

thanks so much 😊