ff-The beginning of something

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1

It was a dark and rainy night. There a few boys that are at the corner drinking and looking for trouble. Suddenly they see a girl walking. She looked like she came from a wedding. They look at her she notices them the boys try to talk to her saying "hey beautiful what are you doing here walking by yourself at night". She doesn't say anything but then gets really scared so she just keeps walking. Then the boys start following her she notices this and starts to walk faster but no matter what they were still following her then she starts to run as fast as she can. The boys run after her. She can't catch her breath. It's becoming hard for her to breath they are still chasing her. Finally she finds a place to hide behind a car the boys try to look everywhere for her she is trying so hard not to make a sound and then suddenly a cockroach is on her clothes she screams. The boys hear it and find her. They say "oh you can't run away from us" she screams "Help someone please Help!!!!!!! One of the boys says "there is no one that can help you" they all start to laugh she still screams Help Someone please Help!!!!! The boys grabs her hand and tries to take her away she tries to fight and struggle but can't. She still screams Help!!!!!!!!!! As the boys are taking her away they notice a car coming and all of them look to see who it is. The car stops and this man gets out. He is wearing a suit and takes off his glasses.

Can anyone guess who this mystery man is? I know I am new to this forum but after reading all the wonderful ff I wanted to really write one please do let me know what you think and if I should continue.

Welcome to the forum love

Your fic sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read some more

Yuks
its very intresting. eagerly waiting for part 2
hey very nice liked it pls continue soon
So, another fic wow...Welcome and do continue soon..

Luv atop
[QUOTE=queenyuks]Welcome to the forum love

Your fic sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read some more

Yuks
Oh my god compared to yours mine is nothing i have read yours and they are so wonderful you should seriously consider writing for real lol anyways thanks i thought it kinda sucked but i am glad you liked it
[QUOTE=atop]So, another fic wow...Welcome and do continue soon..

Luv atop
Thanks i am happy that you like it
Originally posted by shobi12500

its very intresting. eagerly waiting for part 2

thanks
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hey very nice liked it pls continue soon

thanks so much glad you liked it
here is part 2 i know how eagerly you guys are waiting thanks for all the lovely comments 

Part 2

The man ask " what are you guys doing? Let her go" one of the boys say "who are you we can do anything to her if we want" he makes a fist and starts to beat the shit out of them( excuse my language but it was the perfect moment to use it lol) at this point the girl is crying and thanking god someone sent her help. The boys are beating him at the same time but they are no match for his fighting skills he was a black belt in karate. So he knows how to beat the crap out of someone. Finally all the boys quit and run away. He is fuming mad and yells "If you ever try to pick on someone think twice" he looks around then sees the girl in a wedding dress she is very pretty. Her eyes are so beautiful he thought. She is crying he goes over to her and says " are you ok" she is scared from his voice and says " I am fine" he notices she is cold so he puts his jacket around her. She looks at him noticing his face and his eyes. They have a eye lock for minute then he tries to help her get up they start to walk back to his car and then he says "my name is Ahem Modi what is your name if you don't mind telling me" she says " My name is Gopi Kapoor thank you for saving me from those goons" he looks at her and says "why were you running away from your wedding or something" she looks at him deciding if she could trust to tell him anything but then again he saved her. She says " yeah I did try to run away from my wedding my aunt tried to get me married to a friend of hers who had a son but I found out he had another wife which no one knew about so I just ran away from home" he looks at her and says "my house if just a few minutes away from here come I will give you a ride" she looks at him saying " no I don't want to go back to that hell hole and starts to cry. ahem is thinking and says "don't worry you can stay with me and my family for a few days" she looks at him thinking what she should do. Ahem see this and says " if you want that thank you then you have to come and stay please then I know you will be safe" she finally decides and says " ok I will" they get in the car and ahem drives. He gets home and his mother opens the door screaming and yelling " where have you been I was worried sick about you" then she notices gopi standing there with wet hair and her head down. She says"ahem dikra who is that?" he says "mom this is Gopi Kapoor, Gopi this is my mom" she folds her two hands together and says "jay shree krisna" she says "jay shree krisna" ahem says "mom she will be staying here for a few days she doesn't have a place to stay so I thought she might safe here with us." Kokilla says " ok she can stay in the guest room." Kokilla yells mani come take gopi to the guest room. As she goes to the guest room kokilla looks at her and says "

So is kokilla going to let gopi stay in her house let me what you think and if I should still continue.

who is this girl I have find out from Ahem"