India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

loved the reply ketki gave 2 ratnesh

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i just loved the reply which ketki bhabhi gave to that ratnesh Big smileloved the way like a true strong women she came and gave a such a karaaraa jawaab to her husband without being afraid from himClapeven when ratnesh tried to keep her mouth shut the way she showed her anger pointing her finger towards him was just so awsome i acompletely loved her attitudeThumbs Upratnesh suddenly looked so shaken after seing so much of fire in her eyes and even got so afraid from her that didn't even dared to speak a single wordLOLthe way she for the first time told in front of rat that she is not afraid of him anymore & he will not be able to shut her mouth anymore showed that she really had her own attitudeClapbut i am just upset after seing that all her efforts went in vain as rudra faintedCry

Edited by monaghosh - 27 May 2011 at 4:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I just thought that Ketaki will tell Rudra that Gauri is his wife and then he will faint for the last time only to get up feeling good and back with memory.y whatever way they want to end the show we will enjoy the rest

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Yeah Ketki def did the right thing. Ratnesh had tried to kill her not once, but twice. What's the worse that could happen to her if she speaks up about his wrongdoings to everyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index