Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 26th MAY 2011

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

UPDATING ON BEHALF OF JOT

YIH Written Update 26th MAY 2011

The episode starts with Puja turns back and finds a crying Manjari standing. Manjari cums to Puja.
Manjari - kuch to kami hogi mujhme that u hate me so much. tell me. what was my fault. u were my inspiration always. how u thought that i want to compete with u? i wanted to be like u.
Puja - but the world dont think like this. both the sis want the same thing and that thing goes to the one who is evryones fav.
Manjari - Why u r punishing me for all this, i always thought about u before me. whatever i got i have taken ur advice, ur permission and if u like that thing then i have stepped back.
Puja - This only. i hate this. i dont want ur khairaat and reham. I decided what i want i wil take it. i knew Akshay is ur best friend, he is ur strength and weakness too. and i decided to take him from u. and see i was sucessful in it.
Manjari - that means u never loved Akshay . aap use sirf haasil karna chahti thi. u dont care about love. log pyar mein kurbaan ho jate har, par jisse pyar karte uski jaan nahi lete.
Puja - After whatever happened, we cant stay together. And there is nothing left here now. i m going back to Agra {woww . . . thats great. . go and never cum back} Before going i m happy that what i dint got that u also dint got. Akshay us best friend who loves u too much have left u forever. {Dont worry Puja, our AKSHARI wil be back together soon. . }
Puja leaves from there.
At terrace, Kabir says to Anushka that how long wul have Akshay waited more, he gave his entire life to Manjari but still Manjari still dint believe him. Anushka says to think from Manjri view, how she cud have believe this for her sister. They both decide to get Akshay Manjari together. Anushka says the they both helped them in their hard times now its their turn. Kabir says its easy to break relations but difficult to mend them . Anushka says that have to let Akshay Mnajri together anyhow...
In the garden, Manjari is remembering what Puja said to her that Akshay left her. And Manjari is crying andhave flashbacks of how Akshay was with her alwasy and remembers all the best moments with Akshay. ...When Akshay took care for her, Valentine day dance and hug scene, when Akshay told he loves her and all...remembered many scenes..Embarrassed..She cums in the house and crying still...{Har Ek Zindagi ke aata kareeb hai track played ...}
Anushka Kabir and AK Rhea cums to Manjari ..Anushka and Rhea consoles her to take care and Akshay wil cum back. Manjari says she knows Akshay , once what he decides he dont change it. Its her fault she dint trusted her. Rhea tells that she should go and get back Akshay since u have to fight for ur true love. Anushka also tells she is lucky that she have Akshay in her life who loves her so much, and waited entire life for her so wont he cum back on her saying. She tells to go fast and dont be late since weather is getting bad and hope sumthing wrong doesnt happens. AK tells her to and get back Akshay and it is not that difficult to manaofy boys...lolz...LOL...Manjari thanks them for encouraging her and gets up and goes to search for Akshay..
Akshay is walking on the road in his own thoughts thinking about Manjari, wheras Manjari is running on the road searching for him. Manjari thinking "Akshay said me so many times, but i always backed out from telling it, i got so many chances to say but I dint, but not anymore i will tell u the truth Akshay'.
Akshay thinking "Kaash jaane se pehle tum ek baar sach keh deti.u dint even tried to stop me once. Dukh is baat ka nahi hai ki ab tum nahi ho, dukh is baat ka hai ki u never expressed ur feelings".
Manjari thinking " I will notdo the same mistake again"
Akshay thinking " Kabhi kabhi waqt rehte sahi baat na ho toh bahutder ho jaati hai"

Finally Manjari see Akshay and shouts his name. Akshay turns back. Manjari says him sorry with folded hands. It starts raining heavily. Both are on the other side of the roads and looking at each other. Suddenly a speeding car cums and knocks down Akshay.CryCry Akshay falls straight on the ground. A shocked crying Manjari goes to him quickly and is very worried. She tells" Akshay see i have cum , nothing will happen to u.I will not let u happen anything" . She takes Akshay cell from his bag and calls ambulance. She tells to Akshay " plz open ur eyes AKshay . I am really sorry, whatever punishment u want to give me yu give...but plz mera saath mat chodo...I can live without u...U want to listen this na... see i said it ...Akshay plz..I lOVE U ..I LOVE U AKSHAY...Akshay wakes up a bit and says Manjari but again fells unconcious...Disapprove...EPISODE ENDS...
PRECAP - The promo is the precap still...

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . PLZzz PRESS CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKED THE UPDATE

Edited by frenz4u - 28 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanakripsymaaneetfanronnie85naj7subiamanSomerholicGirl-Nags-aarsowSwetha-Sai

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
tq frenz4u
minaz296 Goldie
minaz296
minaz296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for written update. I am new member to this forum

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index