Miley Jab Hum Tum

TOI:Milte hain break ke baad-Mohit/Rati - Page 4

sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes, one should look beyond the glamorous world.  what rati is dng is expected. don't just act 4 the sake of it n cme in any tom dick n harry serial or movies. so i kinda like this new rati who is exploring all the fields.

there is no rush...take u'r time 2 cmebk coz a great actor like you deserves a thunderous entry...till then do keep in touch with us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the article...it's good to know that she is exploring new things...best of luck for her construction business as well for her new restaurant which she would be opening up in future...wish her all the luck for whatever she does...hope to see you back in some good show with good channel..God bless you...
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm why all my favs r so selective 😳  lols..but ya it's better than doing craps :D
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is working in a construction business with her bro and planning to start a restaurant...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that is sooo great...she is venturing into business...something she had wanted to do since the start and that is great...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ But man, im missing her so so so so much on TV...she should come soon...though i know she wouldnt take up just any show πŸ˜ƒ Missing her so so so so much

Come back soon, Rati, and if possible, with Arjun😳😳

Thanks for sharing😊
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 12 years ago
atifhot thumbnail
wooo plzzz rati dont do any south movie .
plzzz dont mind itss very bad step 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht-nups-mayu

Thanks for sharing... Good to see RATI EXPLLORING OTHER AREAS TOO APART FROM ACTING πŸ˜ƒ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

Actress Rati Pandey who played Nupur in the recently concluded show Miley Jab Hum Tum says that the offers she receives do not impress her much.I have some offers but they do not appeal to me.I havent distanced myself from TV,if something lucrative comes up,I will take it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow..Rati is doing business with her brother , thats interestingπŸ˜ƒ ...it is good idea to start restaurant 😳as most of the actors like hiten tejwani, arjun rampal etc r allready successful in this area. Please do take good roles if u get offer .. we r missing u onscreen rati a lot ..

Doing Regional Movies seems better choice for TV actors rather than doing crap bollywood movies.. Best Wishes to you Rati for everything u do ,, love ur honesty rati  n down to earth nature..πŸ˜ƒ

If you decide to take any project on TV sooner  than please choose good channl, good ph n good costars ...πŸ˜ƒ..u r intelliegent enough to choose right project for ur self.Best wishes to you for everything n God Bless You. Proud to be ur fanπŸ˜ƒ

total agree  n ya plzzz rati dont Regional Movies 🀒🀒🀒🀒...
better choice is TV πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice article n great too know about rati .
but better is that she ll be come back too telly  ...
 south movie
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for your return Mohit.Miss u alot and rati, plz dear avoide south movie and come back soon on screen.
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice article .
n ya rati di dont accept the south movie offer .
just come back too telly .
take time n come back with mjht 3 .

n ya south movie πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woo thanks for sharing dear.
proud too be rati fan
she is the best.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›