Balika Vadhu

TOI: Gauri in a predicament! (Page 3)

jagoda Newbie
jagoda
jagoda

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet138

I am sorry, but I beg to differ here, 
both  G and J hide their truth of past marriage from each other.
G was first to say ILU to J.
G was the one who was crazy for a guy when she knew nothing about his background.
how is it fair to blame only Jag?
Only valid ques anyone can ask will be Anandi, that why he betrayed her for 5 years when he knew where he is heading with Gauri...

Absolutely you're right! Gauri is intrusive Jagat hunted until hestarted living with him. When she realized that it does not approve of his family, again touting moving into their house that would be levied as his wife. What insolence! Shame!AngryAngryAngry

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Party
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

i think any relationship that lasts as long as this one has and specially given that they are now virtually living together ...deserves total honesty...so although Jagya has hidden much more than Gauri...both should have come clean on their past.

What is unbelievable is that neither of them have even shown an interest in each other's family or asked to see photos of them.

No doubt Jagya has much more to explain about but I cannot understand why Gauri who loves and trusts(something she is now going to regret doing) Jagya did not confide in him...and therein lies the next few months of storytelling.
oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up togetherLOLand that day me and divs will throw a part hereLOLLOL
btw gauri did thought of comfiding to jags but her bade pap stopped her
anyway if they r bnot planning jag andi re union , i will happily watch this, its getting real interesting

Anmol...just read in another thread...Jagya manages to convince Gauri and they "Get Married" ...lao mere bet ke paise...jaldi LOL...Parrttyyy LOLParty...I am sooo happy Wink Didnt I tell you Ga-Ga will get married for sure...Embarrassed ...

I can only think of one song right now and thats by Lady Gaga...Ooo ooo caught in a bad romance...gaga oolala...roma ro mama...gaga ooohh lala want your bad romance...LOL (jk guys...just for fun)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Party
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

i think any relationship that lasts as long as this one has and specially given that they are now virtually living together ...deserves total honesty...so although Jagya has hidden much more than Gauri...both should have come clean on their past.

What is unbelievable is that neither of them have even shown an interest in each other's family or asked to see photos of them.

No doubt Jagya has much more to explain about but I cannot understand why Gauri who loves and trusts(something she is now going to regret doing) Jagya did not confide in him...and therein lies the next few months of storytelling.
oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up togetherLOLand that day me and divs will throw a part hereLOLLOL
btw gauri did thought of comfiding to jags but her bade pap stopped her
anyway if they r bnot planning jag andi re union , i will happily watch this, its getting real interesting

Anmol...just read in another thread...Jagya manages to convince Gauri and they "Get Married" ...lao mere bet ke paise...jaldi LOL...Parrttyyy LOLParty...I am sooo happy Wink Didnt I tell you Ga-Ga will get married for sure...Embarrassed ...

I can only think of one song right now and thats by Lady Gaga...Ooo ooo caught in a bad romance...gaga oolala...roma ro mama...gaga ooohh lala want your bad romance...LOL (jk guys...just for fun)
kyaa divs sachi dhinka chika , yeah yeahDancingyeah tumahre mooh mein ghee shakkar, ice cram candy sab kuchBig smile
wow mujhe lag raha tha jab jags ne letter likha tha , ki there might be some positive signs for gagaBig smileBig smile,
tumhari bet ke paise, ruko pehle mein apni mom se le loonLOLLOL

divmath

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biggboss1975

today they showed on Headlines today that there is a BIG Twist IN BV.

Gauri is upset with Jagya lying to her. But finally he manages to convince her. Then they both GET MARRIED and come to the Haveli.

As usual Jagya fools his family members again

Confused

See as I predicted, Gauri will melt down, yes both love each other, but she should take time...
Very good they will come to haveli, now they can have aashirwad and live happily ever after Angry
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
 at first i was like what????Shocked Angry

but after reading the enjoyable convo between divmath & intruderfast...Wink i'm can't stop laughing at this news...LOL somebody save me from going gaga over gaga pairLOL

yes the chemistry between gaga is really good. but i always wished jag to live aloneEvil Smile yes i did feel bad when he finally decided to tell the truth to gauri, but one thing is for sure...i'm on anandi's sideWink so they're finally getting hitched...the gaga pair whose hearts will go gaga after marriage & we'll go gaga over themROFL

btw didn't bhairon & sumitra break all the ties with jagConfused then how come gaga are coming to live in the haveli...Shocked i know i know i'm not supposed to search for logic, but...does that mean the Singh family will forgive jag & welcome his newly wed lost & found wife gauriLOL one thing is for sure gauri has a big heart to forgive jagOuch or is she just marrying him to take revengeShocked

will gauri dress up like the beendinis of the haveliWacko or will she just wear salwar suits or sarees... Big smilewill she allow DS to rule over herLOL or will she make the lives of the Singh family hell?Ermm & what about anandiD'ohwill she able to live in peace having to see gaga in front of herOuch thousands of questions are hitting my headWacko 
my dear anandi plz go away from this mad house before you go gaga over gaga pairROFL

Edited by vik rocks - 27 May 2011 at 11:49pm
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
one big +ve outcome from jag-gauri marriage is...anandi will be completely free...Party
no one can force her to accept jagiya back in her life!!(impossibleBig smile)
am sooo happy!!Evil Smile

but i really want to c how jagiya will convince gauri for marriage!!
after watching gauri's outbrust yesterday... i find it near to impossible!!...
if gauri really forgives him with no hidden agenda...then really jagiya deserves a award!!LOL...for his convincing capability!!

feel bad for gauri...but thats ok...her marriage can do wonder in anandi's lifeBig smile...

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
guyz are you serious that now there's no chance of uniting Jaan & anandi will be free from all this messConfused if it's so then ok Thumbs Up but what if it's not as simple like that. what if gauri turning negative after gaga marriage makes jag realize that what a big mistake he did by leaving anandi & falling for gauri. what if he then returns back to anandi... i'm even scared by this thoughtOuchDeadbut it's haunting meCry i don't want Jaan together...Shocked somebody plz hide anandi so that even if jag repents later he'll never find herLOL
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Huh??? Confused How is this showing bad light about child marriages.
This stupid thing is glorifying child marriages, polygamy, infidelity, lying and all the other nonsense that will follow suit with this track. Dead

This is bakwas if Gauri was so traumatised about her childhood marriage to a point it freaks her out, so how come she  accept Jagat back. Come on! she can forgive him but she ends up getting back with him and going back to the haveli. Why Cvs, so you can make some saas-bahu drama girl out for revenge against family with the first wife there crying away looking at her husband with wife number 2. Dead

Give me a break. Stern Smile

And in all this bakwas how the hell is Anandi suppose to win, Jagat gets his way all the time and like always Anandi has to bear the brunt. Why does she always have to be the loser!!

This serial is shifting to become Jagat and Gauri kache umar pakke rishta level 2.Dead

Crap!

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index