Balika Vadhu

TOI: Gauri in a predicament!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Gauri in a predicament 

Love is blind and you often ignore the obvious when you fall head over heels for someone.And Gauri will soon realise that the problems,her love life with Jagya has stumbled upon,arent as simple as they were presented to her in Colors Balika Vadhu.Just when Jagya chose to disclose the truth about his child-marriage,his love story seemed to have hit troubled waters.The girl who was adamant on meeting Jagyas estranged parents,embarked on a new journey all alone,to convince them to accept her.She hasnt read the letter written by Jagya,where he divulges everything about his marital status and the real reason behind his parents anger.In her quest to find the truth,Gauri reaches Jagyas haveli and thats when the unexpected happens.As soon as she sees Dadisa,her dark past comes back to haunt her and she remembers her marriage with Jagya then.A look at Anandis picture and Gauri realises that she is Jagyas second wife.She hates him for having lied to her for so many years.Commenting on this shocking development,Gauri (Anjum Farooki) says,Gauri would be shocked with this turn of events.She realises that the man,she has loved to death,has kept her in the dark all this while.All her hopes and aspirations come crashing down. Gauri will accuse Jagya of cheating her,over the phone,and will vow to never forgive him.Does this mean Jagya has lost Gauri forever Only time will tell how the wronged girl recovers from this big blow.

CLUELESS: Gauri aka Anjum Farooki 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreetashu16suchianshu89purvimSudhaSangeet..yajnaseni..-SweetGirl-smartc-HJ-suk19-Nightingale-khusi_*-Swetha-sanober.

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, but I beg to differ here, 
both  G and J hide their truth of past marriage from each other.
G was first to say ILU to J.
G was the one who was crazy for a guy when she knew nothing about his background.
how is it fair to blame only Jag?
Only valid ques anyone can ask will be Anandi, that why he betrayed her for 5 years when he knew where he is heading with Gauri...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaShoma_myths_vaztaani_20anotheranfansmartcSuchi-anjani-pagli

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

so she will blast jag on phonecall, toh jag kaa last hope letter ab gayaa tel leneLOLLOL

now what will jag do , either he will go back to anandiAngryDeador he will harm himself again, i wont be surprised if he decides to do suicicde, , he has tried it before alsoOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet138

I am sorry, but I beg to differ here, 
both  G and J hide their truth of past marriage from each other.
G was first to say ILU to J.
G was the one who was crazy for a guy when she knew nothing about his background.
how is it fair to blame only Jag?
Only valid ques anyone can ask will be Anandi, that why he betrayed her for 5 years when he knew where he is heading with Gauri...

No it is different, because Gauri's marriage was annulled by the panchayat and she never stayed as anyone's beedni...she din't even know what her so called husband is doing...I think it would have been easy to accept for any progressive and understanding person

Jagya on the other hand had gone far ahead in his relationship even as a grown up...an alll the while he knew there was beendnin waiitng for him at home.. he lied about his name, home, family.,...everything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suchianshu89PKYEK100smartcSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i think any relationship that lasts as long as this one has and specially given that they are now virtually living together ...deserves total honesty...so although Jagya has hidden much more than Gauri...both should have come clean on their past.

What is unbelievable is that neither of them have even shown an interest in each other's family or asked to see photos of them.

No doubt Jagya has much more to explain about but I cannot understand why Gauri who loves and trusts(something she is now going to regret doing) Jagya did not confide in him...and therein lies the next few months of storytelling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

i think any relationship that lasts as long as this one has and specially given that they are now virtually living together ...deserves total honesty...so although Jagya has hidden much more than Gauri...both should have come clean on their past.

What is unbelievable is that neither of them have even shown an interest in each other's family or asked to see photos of them.

No doubt Jagya has much more to explain about but I cannot understand why Gauri who loves and trusts(something she is now going to regret doing) Jagya did not confide in him...and therein lies the next few months of storytelling.
oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up togetherBig smileLOLLOLLOLand that day me and divs will throw a part herePartyLOLLOL
btw gauri did thought of comfiding to jags but her bade pap stopped her
anyway if they r bnot planning jag andi re union , i will happily watch this, its getting real interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathsmartc

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up togetherLOLand that day me and divs will throw a part herePartyLOLLOL
anyway if they r bnot planning jag andi re union , i will happily watch this, its getting real interesting

Optimism carried forward WinkWink I hope you are not disappointed...I just want an realistic solution where everyone is happy but the message of the serial is fully understood. Yes, I know Divmath loves seeing J and G together...but I am not so sure that is going to be easy...but I will reserve comments for now.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathsmartcSuchi-intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

oh that is so nice , both have hidden something from each other, so both r at fault, so both can forgive eacxh other and end up togetherLOLand that day me and divs will throw a part herePartyLOLLOL

Optimism carried forward WinkWink I hope you are not disappointed...I just want an realistic solution where everyone is happy but the message of the serial is fully understood. Yes, I know Divmath loves seeing J and G together...but I am not so sure that is going to be easy...but I will reserve comments for now.Embarrassed

oh J and G in the end and anandi becoming successful will give a gr8 messageBig smiledont u think
nothing is easy but if gauri comes to know that jags did try to tell her the truth , there is still hope,
ummed pe duniya kaayam hainLOLLOLLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 26 May 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index