Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"SRK has turn everything into a commodity" 
Agree with Xeta and Cho with the quote relating to Aishwarya and Salman. I just thought it was weird considering she was the one to make abuse allegations to say something so powerful which shows the case in a different demeanor. I know Salman can be wild, I am sure there is more to the story than we know, but it always takes two to tango!

-

Ok, said by who??
"I am not comfortable about kissing or nudity. I am clear about what I want. I'll work only with good directors who'll offer me two-dimensional roles. The director and the role are most important."

-iktaara- thumbnail
umm...sounds like bebo or kat...
Nope it's Aish! πŸ˜† Will not do more quotes on her...bored of them. πŸ˜†

I can't believe Rani M said something so dumb: Actually, the difference between a period and contemporary film is created by theclothes.Since Mangal Pandey is set in 1857 you'll only see people riding horses and elephants.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainab25

Agree with Xeta and Cho with the quote relating to Aishwarya and Salman. I just thought it was weird considering she was the one to make abuse allegations to say something so powerful which shows the case in a different demeanor. I know Salman can be wild, I am sure there is more to the story than we know, but it always takes two to tango!

-

Ok, said by who??

"I am not comfortable about kissing or nudity. I am clear about what I want. I'll work only with good directors who'll offer me two-dimensional roles. The director and the role are most important."

aish
"But you cannot make a film on a Western concept in India because it's basically an illiterate audience that you're catering to... And they don't understand what you're talking about. It's like a fairy tale... America is still paved with streets of gold to them."

^ πŸ˜²

Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

"But you cannot make a film on a Western concept in India because it's basically an illiterate audience that you're catering to... And they don't understand what you're talking about. It's like a fairy tale... America is still paved with streets of gold to them."

^ πŸ˜²

Kajol!!!!! Cuz I just read this, lmao!!! Oh my God, she herself doesn't know that AIDS is not curable, and she claims India is illiterate?!!?!?!...DUMBASS! 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ πŸ˜²

Saif???  Bahut english hain is quote mein, has to be somone literate though..
Haha, Zainab you got it! I think we're both on the same website. πŸ˜†

Kyakstar..good guess, but it's actually Kajol who said that. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my God. I wish Kajol would not try to make some "intellectual" comments because she clearly isn't one.  Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago