Baap of all quotes-post yours and let others guess

Posted: 12 years ago
"I don't want to play these complex characters. I don't want to do any classics or period films either."

Okay so which maharani devi of acting said this precious gem? ๐Ÿฅฑ

I did not make this one up, filmfare ki kasam (sorry Maya, I chorified your line๐Ÿ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it kareena? ๐Ÿ˜† The quote sounds so familiar.  Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The same one who said this about a very silly/stupid role in a Sooraj Bharjatya movie: 

'I don't think any actress in the last 10-15 years has essayed such a deep role' 

๐Ÿ˜†
CAT๐Ÿ˜†

( Sorry read out a different line earlier)
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

"I don't want to play these complex characters. I don't want to do any classics or period films either."

So why did she do Chameli? ๐Ÿ˜†

Am glad she did Chameli though, it proved she can act! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
It's def kareena guys. Kat would never say something this bold. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
You know this quote is actually not that bold as other of her quotes. I would understand at that stage of her career why she didn't want to do complicated characters. Am guessing she said during her Poo phase. She was young and wanted to be in fun roles. And plus she probably felt she was not that good of an actress to try complicated roles. Most actress didn't star off their career with complex characters...it's always the glam/easy roles..even though her role in refugee wasn't that glam.

So am not completely against her for this quote. But it is kind of a contradictory since she did Chameli early in her careers. Wonder what changed her mind.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
edit
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago
It is Kareena.

Now guess this one:

I'd rather have a room full of cuddly teddy bears than a diamond necklace in a safe deposit locker. 

Which sati savitri turned hellcat wannabe said this one?? 
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

You know this quote is actually not that bold as other of her quotes. I would understand at that stage of her career why she didn't want to do complicated characters. Am guessing she said during her Poo phase. She was young and wanted to be in fun roles. And plus she probably felt she was not that good of an actress to try complicated roles. Most actress didn't star off their career with complex characters...it's always the glam/easy roles..even though her role in refugee wasn't that glam.

So am not completely against her for this quote. But it is kind of a contradictory since she did Chameli early in her careers. Wonder what changed her mind.

Hits/Super hits/Blockbusters/ All time Blockbusters ๐Ÿ˜†