BAVD WU 26th may - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

@ addicted1 Excuse my gutter mind but can you please verify what you mean  when you write "once he had this experience with her, he was not satisfied"

And I agree, he will be over the top protective. I hope he isn't. Because one thing I hate most is people behaving like they are the only ones getting engaged, wed, pregnant etc.,

Let's find a way to meet with the writers and knock some sense into what the REAL fans want to see!

I don't believe anyone hates Murari and the team as much as I do. I had written a post about Murari and his ugly teeth. His presence just makes me see red 😑! I just hate him with a triple passion! As much as I love MURTI, I hate Murari 20 times more! Grrr

What I want to see next in BAVD is

Mridang having a huge physical fight with Karthik and Mridang winning of course!
    Cat fight between Kaushu and Astama (no spelling mistake, this is deliberate) and Gau winning!
    Murli blasting Bansi Laal for falling for nautanki! I want Murli to tell Bansi that bigger nautaki baaz is his brother Murari.
    Murli telling all the man in the family that apart from Bansi laal, I am not going to financially provide for any of you! Get out, or put out (money that is) for household kharcha!
    Murli telling Bansi laal that I love you to death, but next time, before you invite faltu people like Murari to come and live with us, ask ME! I am the man of the house!
    Bharti just leaving her head and heart in Murli's hands. I don't like her being adaarsh bahu and start telling Murli how he should behave around and treat Murari! Bah!
  1. Both Murli and Bharti to wake up and smel the coffee!! Don't they see? People like Prakash are living right in the midst of them every day, how can they allow themselves to take people at face value when they know the world is full of laalchi mende (coackroaches)

Edited by cheznazi - 12 years ago
Hi everyone,  I know we are upset with what CVs have done with Bharli but  can we continue the discussion with a little discretion as the topic is a very much an adult content because there are kids roaming around the forums. Also there are some who may not be comfortable with such discussion. πŸ˜‰

Murli is making a grave error by assuming things he doesn't know. He will only push Bharti away, who will think he doesn't like anymore. I mean now with Mridala in the spot light, there are opportunities for revenge and with one whisper from the devil, all hell will break loose.

However I tght it was rather like Murli to deal with the matter head on with Mridala but poor Jhumka, she is just a lost child. Jhumroo shld elope.πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update addictedπŸ˜ƒ

@rakhie do watch the promos for Bade Ache Lagte Hai for Ram Kapoor's sake, he i ssuper adorable 😳
I know I shld give up K-Mata serial but you know my weird obsession for older men, George Clooney, Mr Walia, Dr. House and Shah Rukh Khan...oooh speaking of my beloved SRK did u know I finally met him in the flesh. I was nervous as hell and was mumbling my words but SRK was super nice and so cute ☺️ But SRK isn't tall or physically as big as I expected him to be or maybe coz I am tall πŸ€”

Oh God!!! I just saw the original episode on YouTube today! I really should stop commenting on colors and stains because Murli's shirt is PEACH not pink as it appears on the clip I saw! Bah!!

And Bharti, she looks STUNNING in Mumtaz hairstyle and did you check out where she is wearing that saar? Righ on her hip! On a small body, that is dangerous but sooo sexy!!  That girl is absolutely, positively GORGEOUS!
@ cheznazi, i do excuse ur gutter mind dear, so far i can See we both got the same opinion on all the stuff. Maybe I am Not that desperate like u, but this could base in the fact, that I am a bit elder than u I assume. I think u got what I meant. As fuzzy remarks, there are also kids around. So no need to go in details. I will send u an PM about it. Ok dear. Don't mind. I love ur comments.
Addicted congrats on your first wu - it was very well written

I'm just sad that Murli has decided that he will keep away so he won't hurt her - bharti is confused as to what's going on with her hubby...even after asking him he still didn't give in

well at least Gau got her just desserts - and I actually thought Murli would wait a while before blurting everything out!!! How disappointing was that- at one point I thought this cannot be happening - it can't be that simple and yet it was! Well now that Mridala will be kicked out how soon will it be Evil trios turn???Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
@addicted1 - thanks for the clarification through PM.

I don't think that is the case because in the morning, he was all lovey dovey until he realized she has fever. Even then, he was only concerned about her, it is that stupid doctor that put doubt in his mind that maybe he went too far the night before! Grrr
Originally posted by fuzzyface

..oooh speaking of my beloved SRK did u know I finally met him in the flesh. I was nervous as hell and was mumbling my words but SRK was super nice and so cute ☺️ But SRK isn't tall or physically as big as I expected him to be or maybe coz I am tall πŸ€”

aww you're lucky fuzzy he certainly must have been in a good mood!, I went right off him when he was plainly rude to my cuz when she met him, she loved him so much and wouldn't hear anything against him, she pretty much worshipped him and when he was so rude he broke her heart and for that I've never been able to see him in the same way which is a shame because I really do think he's a top actor 😭
Originally posted by Rae24

aww you're lucky fuzzy he certainly must have been in a good mood!, I went right off him when he was plainly rude to my cuz when she met him, she loved him so much and wouldn't hear anything against him, she pretty much worshipped him and when he was so rude he broke her heart and for that I've never been able to see him in the same way which is a shame because I really do think he's a top actor 😭

I've met SRK in the height of his stardom. He is 5'8" tall with shoes and very skinny. I mean skinieee - not as skinnyas Vikrant but is skinny!  He is also not good looking in real life. What works for him is his personality. I think, after Amitabh Bachchan, SRK's personality is one to aim for! He speaks impeccable English. Commands respect. His communication skills as well are right up there with Amitabh and he is just a beautiful human being who hides behind his stardom.

Originally posted by Rae24

Your cuz must have met him at a height of his stardom, like I did. Yeah, he can come across as very arrogant. Like I said, he hides his beauty behind his stardom.

You know who is super great? Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt! They went out of their way to treat us like one of them! Sanjay Dutt in fact also remembered us days later. Nice na?

@rae and Chenazi well SRK was known to be arrogant but he's not a bad person, he is just a little moody coz you know too much work and no sleep + coffee + cigarette isn't a good combo.

SRK has taken a turn in terms of his attitude because I think he has realised that he's not young and all this stardom cld just vanish one day. He seemed more grounded and now all he wants to do is make sure people are happy when they meet him (that's what he told me) and I think his children are the reason for his change in behaviour.

Usually with celebrities like SRK or VIPs you shld always give them integrity and a lot of space coz they feel very suffocated with everyone around them especially if they are screaming at you  but if you approach them gently and is  soft spoken, they would give you back the same. You only get what you give.πŸ˜ƒ

yes Chenazi SRK was quite small. Actually a lot of them are small like Ash, Rajinikanth and even AR Rahman. Yes SRK is all about personality, the man has charm running in his veins and he does it with a smile on his face, I was just lost looking at him.😍

But I feel Hollywood celebrities are much better compared to Indian celebrities, they are gracious, professional and they're quite nice most of them unlike the Bollywood Divas and Divos *coughs* Aishwarya* 

sorry for being off topic but sach is sachi πŸ˜†