Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@rae and Chenazi well SRK was known to be arrogant but he's not a bad person, he is just a little moody coz you know too much work and no sleep + coffee + cigarette isn't a good combo.

SRK has taken a turn in terms of his attitude because I think he has realised that he's not young and all this stardom cld just vanish one day. He seemed more grounded and now all he wants to do is make sure people are happy when they meet him (that's what he told me) and I think his children are the reason for his change in behaviour.

Usually with celebrities like SRK or VIPs you shld always give them integrity and a lot of space coz they feel very suffocated with everyone around them especially if they are screaming at you  but if you approach them gently and is  soft spoken, they would give you back the same. You only get what you give.😃

yes Chenazi SRK was quite small. Actually a lot of them are small like Ash, Rajinikanth and even AR Rahman. Yes SRK is all about personality, the man has charm running in his veins and he does it with a smile on his face, I was just lost looking at him.😍

But I feel Hollywood celebrities are much better compared to Indian celebrities, they are gracious, professional and they're quite nice most of them unlike the Bollywood Divas and Divos *coughs* Aishwarya* 

sorry for being off topic but sach is sachi 😆

I totally agree with you about SRK. I do believe I said "he is just a beautiful human being who hides behind his stardom."  Sometimes these guys have to be mean because people just don't give them the RESPECT they deserve. All fans care about is photo and autograph and a reason to brag about I met so and so. And, no, Aishwariya is not small, she is 5'5 or 5'6 in real life).

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks fuzzy - though my opinion of him still does not change because for me he'll always be seen like that in my eyes - and my poor cuz detests him and all she wanted was a photo and like you she was mumbling and shy and yet he didn't care! True everyone knows he's arrogant but without his fans he couldn't make it this big and for that I can never forgive him! And gosh don't talk about aish she plainly annoys me and I've got to say never met a Hollywood star hope to one day!!! And defo meet Salman Khan I luuuvvv him 😳
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣, looks like the Bollyfans have hijacked this thread!
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oops sorry for going off topic! 😳