addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, a bit late , its almost 2 am, now I am going to do the first time this written update, hope will be ok.

The scene starts Bharti sleeping and Murli sitting beside her, one hand crawling her head, he seems in deep thoughts. Bharti is getting up, he does not like it, but she said she is pareshaan sleeping that much, she wants to take a shower. He grabs her shoulder and with the other hand he holds her hand very caring.He accompanies her to the bathroom door. There she ask him if he is going to go inside with her.He stops there, but keep staring at the door.( Its the door i assume) Bharti comes out with wet hairs, in a pink negligee, lookin very sweet. (actually the same in pink she had yesterday in blue, buy one get one free i thinkπŸ˜‰).She smiles towards him hopefully and he helps her to sit on the bed again very concerned. Murli gives her medicine to take and then she should sleep as they have to leave in the morning. She took  his hand and ask him whats wrong? The whole day u yell at me n told me what to do, cant u now talk to me like a loving hubby? He withdraws his hand( this remind me of the second wedding nite, when he did the same, I feel so sorry for Bharti, and also for him , what he is missing in his stupidity)and says, nothing Bharti, we have to leave tomm. morning and I am going to pack. U should sleep now.As he begins to pack, she sits sadly on the bed.

Next scene shows the Lal mansion hall where all family memebers sit for a pooja with a popular Pandit g as Bansi told Murari who just came downstairs with his evil group. πŸ˜‘ ( sorry cant hide my aversion against them). They were asked by Bhansali to join them, to avoid all bad omen which came as obstacles between Jhumroos wedding. 
Ashtami is concerned and whispers with her FiL, he says, dont worry, just watch, tamaasha will start now, as Bharli enters( BTW, Kartik seems always to be just an extra).Murli comes closer and asks Gau, this is all created by u, and she says happily , off course. Murli starts to shout and first of all he ask the Pandit to leave ( Murli, seems u have basically problems with Pandits πŸ˜­)  He further claims that there is no fault in Dhumroo, but in the Nyiat of Gaushala. Everyone looks shocked ( Veena btw very nice with open hair)Gau wants to say something but he stops her and convince Bharti to speak, then she(Gau) have to answer.Bharti told what she heard, and Mridala are shocked.Dhumroo starts crying looking at Jhumka.But Gau is a big player, she starts to dive into self-pity, asking Bharti, what the reason for this hostility is and if she is taking revenge?( πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done Gau, attack is the best defence, normally, but the cards are shuffled once again). Murli ask Bharti to tell her that also someone else is witness of this, and Ashtami tells hestitantly, yes , its true.Its true that this relationship does not base on love, its based on Gaus plannings.)Gau tries to attack Ashtami, who turns very restrained and gave up she didnt say anything as she knows, no one would have believe her, she left everything to Bharti.Now Mridang do his try and get angry and ask his parent what is going on in this house, and why the honour of kal ki ayi aurat is above theirs. 
Bhansi Lal comes into the scene shouting, "Enufff" of ur drama, we withdraw the wedding!!!!!😑😑😑😑( Oh Bansi g itna ghussa sehat ke lie acha nahin hota hai is Umar mein)Evil trio happy, could hardly hide her satisfaction.Murli see how Jhumka look at Dumrooh with her hand on his shoulder, and I think it dawns on him, maybe somethings wrong( the poor damsel loves Dumrooh really as we know β€οΈ)
No precap.
 Seems to be a bit long, but i loved the details, so i had to write them down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update addicted1.

I saw Murli take his hand away and my heart just sank.

Already he feels that he can't get close to Bharti in any way whatsoever, for fear that one thing will lead to another.   

And poor Bharti.  She knows somethings wrong, she just doesn't know what it is.  She looked so hurt and confused today when Murli was behaving so aloof. 

Bharti asked him what was wrong, and Murli should have taken that opportunity to resolve the issue, but he didn't.  He just left his wife feeling bad and not even knowing why.

I was very surprised by the way Murli just revealed all about Mridala in one sentence!  I thought there would be more of a build-up.  And I was sure this time he would play Gau at her own game by trying to trap her in her own net.  But nothing of the sort.  Yeh tha plan? 

Veena has been looking lovely the last two episodes.  Open hair looks really good on her.  Infact I was just thinking the other day does this girl never change her hairstyle?  So glad Cv's gave her a changed look.

But miffed that they've reverted Bharti back to her pallu wearing mode again 😑

I think Murli may have realised that while Gau was being a complete mercenary, Jhumka may genuinely love Dhumroo.

I really hope that they don't decide to forgive Gau because of that.  Because JhumRoo are really in love and so not getting married will not go down well with Dhumroo.  Murli and co might then feel they have no choice.  I want JhumRoo to get married.  But it should be on the condition that MridAla have to leave the house 😈
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Addicted1 you've done a brilliant job with your first update!πŸ‘πŸΌ thanx a lot for the update!😊

so the damage is already done??πŸ˜• i mean the doc...who left thousands of questions hitting hammer on poor murli's head. why don't bharli sit together & have a discussion to sort it out. otherwise it's going to give trouble only no happiness

even i thought murli would first come out with a plan to make it get revealed by gau herself...strange he revealed it himself...looks like the doc effect

in all these things...i feel bad for jhumroo. i like them coz they're cute & a little bit of crazyπŸ˜‰ what i actually feel about jhumka since day one is that she's so childish in her ways. she doesn't have brains of her own. she's like those little lambs who just follows mary & has no decision power on her own. when gau had revealed her plan of getting her married to damroo then jhumka had said that she was scared to admit it but she actually liked damroo a lot of course jhumka is not evil though she may not have stopped eating on hearing damroo has not eaten anything coz she's just childish & crazy. had she been not like that then she would never fall for damroo or agree to marry him...my POVπŸ˜ƒ 
i just wish jhumroo gets united. in fact it would be fun if jhumka's love for damroo is proven & they get married but mridala get kicked out😈 so even though jhumroo marriage happens it's no use for gau😈

what about the evil trio who are even more dangerous for the Lal Zoo...when will their turn come to get kicked out😈

so rakhie...did you mean bharti is back to her pallu mode...😲i knew it😑 once bharli are back from their honeymoon...i just knew it😑 so does bharli have to separate or should go on a honeymoon so that we can see bharti is suits & without a pallu...is that what the CVs are trying to say😑 
so veena got a new hairstyle...good for her. seriously all the characters need a makeover...btw what about murli?πŸ˜• did he get back in his long kurta modeπŸ˜•
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ADDICTED1. REALLY ENJOED . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
bavdfan thumbnail
Lov the update @addicted1 ! 2am is the best to write it seems aha !
Love the little (...) they cracked me up ! Yep he have some issue with pandit!

I've said pretty much everything i had to in other threads and also rakhie sum it up already.
Murli's head is just upside down nowadays, really he can't seem to do anything right...
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@addicted1, excellent update...two of your comments were specially enjoyable...for the nightgown, 'buy one get one free' was used really well in between the commentary. second, 'bansi ji, itna gussa sehat kay leyey theek naheen hai iiss umar main.'   

i really enjoyed reading the update. it covered every thing wonderfully. thanks a lot for doing it for us.

cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Rakhie_08 You are right. I think Murli's reaction at the end told me that he believes that Damroo & Jhumka truly love each other. I think, that he will let the wedding go ahead if Mridang & Kaushu go live elsewhere.  If that happens, then the three demons will have won their first game! It is their intention to kick out all the Bansi garbage from the haveli so that they can live there with Murli and tingiee (I hate it when they call her that. I hate it more because all my life, my uncle used to call me tinguri which means tingie😭) and Lalalji's crores!

As for Bharti - it is time to bring Neelam back so she can teach Bharti how to seduce her husband. If the writers leave it for too long then that will be unrealistic. Newly weds usually want to cuddle every chance they get. So Neelam jee, aap please wapas ajaiye!

I am still trying to figure out why Murli is so over the top concerned about nothing. The writers haven't explained that at all! Murli is not stupid. He is emotional, reactive but not stupid. So hopefully in a day or two, he himself will re-assert if not with the help of Bharti & / or friend Neelam.

Ashtami it appears has won Murli's & Bharti's respect for backing Bharti. I am surprised that even when Kaushu brought up "past drama" that no one mentioned Prakash and how Kaushu left Bharti hanging.   Murli didn't have any problem remembering that Jhumka is the same girl who, just days before was trying to seduce him. So why has he conveniently forgotten that Bharti had said that Kaushu is the one who alerted her about Prakash!?

I still say, Murli needs a wardrobe change. Those long kurta's (thank God, hasn't worn one since the 2nd wedding proposal - yes?) don't look good on him. He drowns in them. Plus, he had started to wear some really nice clothes after he got wed the first time so why is he'first of all wearing the same clothes we have seen before and second of all, that pink shirt has to go! Reminds me of Baba! Baba's blood was on that shirt!πŸ˜•

On this forum, I saw Vik's photo - he is wearing this jailbird stripped costume for Jhalak Dikh Laja! Oh gawd, I thought he looked pukka villagie. Why would he even agree to wear that and have his photo taken in it? 🀒

Also, there is this really cute picture with Vik on a motorbike and Juhi as his passenger. Was that for the show or was it shot "on the set" or ... what's the story behind that photo?  Can you see? Mere dil mein abhi se ladoo phut rahe hai, Juhi or Vik ke liye! πŸ˜ƒ

@addicted1 - Thanks for the write up! πŸ‘

Edited by cheznazi - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
Wow, Thank u all for soo much appreciation. Really havent expect that much. Encourages me for more. πŸ˜Š
@cheznazi: agree 10000%u  just wrote what i thought. And dear, I saw last nite ur Badass clips, just adorable ( I think they are urs on Youtube)  brillant
Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheznazi

@Rakhie_08 You are right. I think Murli's reaction at the end told me that he believes that Damroo & Jhumka truly love each other. I think, that he will let the wedding go ahead if Mridang & Kaushu go live elsewhere.  If that happens, then the three demons will have won their first game! It is their intention to kick out all the Bansi garbage from the haveli so that they can live there with Murli and tingiee (I hate it when they call her that. I hate it more because all my life, my uncle used to call me tinguri which means tingie😭) and Lalalji's crores!

I really want Murli to ask Jhumka ke 'you claim to love my brother, now let's see how much.  Tell me the truth of the matter or else you are out of here too'.  Jhumka is clueless and really just follows Gau's orders without considering the consequences.  She just assumes Gau must know best.  So I'm hoping that her naivety over-rides her loyalty to her sister.   Her love for Dhumroo may just be strong enough for her to betray Gau and say that although Gau did plan a take-over, but she really has fallen in love with Dhumroo and only went along with her just to marry him.  The Evil Trio have now made pukka enemies of MridAla, so it is only a matter of time before Gau plans something to expose them too.  Fikr not, their day will soon come 😈.  OMG!  I was going to post the same thing yesterday about the fact they keep calling her tingiee!  Makes my blood boil every time I hear it😑.  I know that it is supposed to be indicative of how low and disgusting these characters are, but I worry that it gives validation to those in the real worl who do use such derogatory terms to refer to others.

As for Bharti - it is time to bring Neelam back so she can teach Bharti how to seduce her husband. If the writers leave it for too long then that will be unrealistic. Newly weds usually want to cuddle every chance they get. So Neelam jee, aap please wapas ajaiye!

I was wondering last night, why we've not seen or heard anything of Neelam and Amit.  They've not visited.  Even a phone call would be realistic.  You know what I don't think I want to see Bharti seducing Murli.  The way he is thinking right now he will defo reject her advances.  Not because he wants to but because he feels he has to in order to protect her.  But I don't think I could handle seeing Bharti face that again!  I think they need to talk about what is bothering him and she needs to reassure him that she is quite able to maintain a physical relationship with him.  After that she can seduce away to her hearts content.  Or yours! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am still trying to figure out why Murli is so over the top concerned about nothing. The writers haven't explained that at all! Murli is not stupid. He is emotional, reactive but not stupid. So hopefully in a day or two, he himself will re-assert if not with the help of Bharti & / or friend Neelam.

Yes I don't understand that either.  Murli is intelligent.  He's sharp.  So why is he letting an unfounded idea take root and fester in his mind?  Come on Murli, I expect better from you.  And does he think Bharti is that stupid?  Does she not know her ownself, her own body, her comforts, discomforts?  Surely he has to understand that if Bharti felt a physical relationship with him was detrimental to her health she herself would address the issue?

Ashtami it appears has won Murli's & Bharti's respect for backing Bharti. I am surprised that even when Kaushu brought up "past drama" that no one mentioned Prakash and how Kaushu left Bharti hanging.   Murli didn't have any problem remembering that Jhumka is the same girl who, just days before was trying to seduce him. So why has he conveniently forgotten that Bharti had said that Kaushu is the one who alerted her about Prakash!?

I'm kind of hoping that someone brings it up today.  Even I wondered why no one mentioned it yesterday.  I would have thought that Murli would have thrown that at Gau's face.  My only concern now is that Bhart may become Gau's target.  But hopefully, she'll realise that Bharti was a pawn in Ashtami's game and so she isn't worth her enemity and that she needs to concentrate all her efforts on unravelling Ashtami and co.

I still say, Murli needs a wardrobe change. Those long kurta's (thank God, hasn't worn one since the 2nd wedding proposal - yes?) don't look good on him. He drowns in them. Plus, he had started to wear some really nice clothes after he got wed the first time so why is he'first of all wearing the same clothes we have seen before and second of all, that pink shirt has to go! Reminds me of Baba! Baba's blood was on that shirt!πŸ˜•

I read in an article somewhere that Vikrant's fav outfit of choice in real life is jeans, kurta and chappals!Confused.  but yep he defo needs a wardrobe change.  He's always dressed like a ghunda mawali!  baggy jeans, loose shirts and sandals.  It's such an unkempt look.  Why can't he wear the occasional smart trousers, or even jeans but with a wider range of shirts and tops?  Infact Kurta's are fine too, as long as they are smart like the one he wore when Bharti hurt her foot.  They're better than the usual plain grandad type ones he wears.

On this forum, I saw Vik's photo - he is wearing this jailbird stripped costume for Jhalak Dikh Laja! Oh gawd, I thought he looked pukka villagie. Why would he even agree to wear that and have his photo taken in it? 🀒

Also, there is this really cute picture with Vik on a motorbike and Juhi as his passenger. Was that for the show or was it shot "on the set" or ... what's the story behind that photo?  Can you see? Mere dil mein abhi se ladoo phut rahe hai, Juhi or Vik ke liye! πŸ˜ƒ

Where did you see that pic?  Me wanna see too

@addicted1 - Thanks for the write up! πŸ‘

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
There is so much onn my mind since yesterdays epi. All my feelings are for Bharti, this sweet and so complete girl do not deserve this reaction of her hubby. It will not take to much time, and she will get to the conclusion, once he had this experience with her, he was not satisfied and thats the reason for building up again distances. And , as if the rumours will come true, she is pregnant, oh gosh, i cannot imagine how CARING Murli will be then (maybe a glas container πŸ‘ nobody allowed to breath the same air like her , just to protect her). Seems this nite with Bharti has blown out his brain and intelligence. I would Love to meet these CVs and KICK their brain out to put some fresh in. Maybe we can apply all for this job, I am sure, we together will do a marvellous job, classes better than these guys. Anyone interested πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ?

I love ur idea of bringing Neelam into the scene to help.This will work (if the CVs would allow)

Well about Murari and co. lets say they won this battle, not the war! I just hate them, cant get, why i would prefer Mridala in this case, maybe i know, they are not that evil and dangerous compare to the satanic trio. Well lets see where this story is going. As soft hearted as Bharti is, she will assume Ashtami now as her friend/Bhabi, backing her as witness.No matter what the reason was. Her doubts towards Ash are now undermined. Despite that , now its time for a coming out of Mridala, after all, they were the polluter of Roopeshs death, they need to be punished for it legally. Its not enuff in my eyes to throw them out . 
Guess Murli is on the rite path in the jhumka/dumroo case. This girl is so simple minded and naive, they both love each other, so let them come together. Y are they always complicating matters with no need. And to be honest, where are they going to find a girl for Dumroo, as it seems, the LAL zoo does not have any social contacts. 

Thinking of Bharli, I just  want to cry. After lifting them into sky, let them fall that deep. Thats not fair, I WANT a quick solution. Then everyone can cocentrate on the war, which has already started.