India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

why is gulal encouraging Talli

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
hey guys,im new ,but love gulal like crazy.Why on earth is Gulal encouaging Talli,she cant force Kesar to love talli..
And again to be honest Raman deserves to be sarpanch,at least he went to jail for what he did to that women,and that was accident not like Dushant who killed Vasan deliberately.How can Gulal support a murderer,i think she is wrong in choosing d.What do u guys think??

Edited by coolsamira - 26 May 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoonNeil-fandatqurlx3Krisha123sharneil92

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsamira

hey guys,im new ,but love gulal like crazy.Why on earth is Gulal encouaging Talli,she cant force Kesar to love TAALLI.
And again to be honest Raman deserves to be sarpanch,at least he went to jail for what he did to that women,and that was accident not like Dushant who killed Vasan deliberately.How can Gulal support a murderer,i think she is wrong in choosing d.What do u guys think??
raven14 Groupbie
raven14
raven14

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

hey guys,im new ,but love gulal like crazy.Why on earth is Gulal encouaging Talli,she cant force Kesar to love talli..
Give the girl a break, Gulaal still sees Kesar as the 9yr old she used to bathe, and talli has always welcomed the idea of marrying Kesar.
Why do people get sent to jail,
To ask forgiveness for the crimes commited to others.
To feel sorrow and atone for your crimes.
Be remorseful and reflect on your actions.
To repent and change your ways.
To feel regret about a sin or past actions and change your ways or habits.
AT LEAST THAT IS THE THOERY BEHIND GOING TO PRISON.
I believe you if you find the strength and courage to change and live to support others then you dont need bars, because the guilt of not admitting your crime to your loved ones provides the cage around your heart and soul. Dushant's every mannerisim shows the burden weighted on his shoulders, he thinks of others before himself, he wants to keep the family together. Gulaal too has always looked at it so the family peace stays because that is what Visant would have wanted and she lives by her husbands code, its the only way she can keep him alive.
Raman on the other hand has learned nothing. Did he embrace the loving and loyal wife on his arrival, Did he go to the whole village and apologise for his mistake and asked to be taken back, by them and his family. Did he touch his fathers and uncles feet after so long.
Naaah he just walked in high and mighty asking for his rights, with a man/women who has every intention of distroying his family.

I have a question?
The responsibility of my villages day to day life hangs on the sarpanches abilities and trust.
who would you pick Dushant or Raman.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieBanadatqurlx3sharneil92-Srushti-IncenseLennie

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

I feel exactly as you do coolsamira, but what to say ...this show is about Gulaal and in her court Dushyant has already repented for his crime and she has forgiven him so no one else can say anything. I agree with u Raman has served his time in jail and not D, but you know there is no point in even discussing this... pointless.Sleepy When Motaba nominated Gulaal as the sarpanch she should have accepted it but as usual she has to act magnanimous  hence now this entire mess. Personally I feel until Dushyant's truth is out in front of Motaba, Panba and Kesar he is still a big crimnal for me. No repentance is true if the rest of the family is unaware of it and Gulaal shielding him is wrong, no matter how noble she thinks her intentions are.Big smile Both Raman and Dushyant are crimnals and not worth becoming sarpanch.

As for Gulaal encouraging Talli, now who will stop her? According to many she is still in a state of denial so whatever she does is right. You see because her intentions are still noble , so it really does not matter if Talli gets hurt, because in the end Gulaal did not mean to hurt her will be Gulaal's defense.
For me Gulaal is far older and mature to Kesar and Talli and I just simply do not support her encouraging Talli towards Kesar no matter how noble her intentions are.

Edited by Neil-fan - 26 May 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoondatqurlx3Krisha123

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
HeartI know you are right,but i just dont like Gulal supporting D all the time.
Its just slowing the progress of the show,i dunt know maybe am being impatient,want kes gul to be together.Heart
sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Why on earth is Gulal encouaging Talli,she cant force Kesar to love talli..

Because she's out of her damn mind!
coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Sarah you are funny,Wink
i totally agree she is out of her mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnSadia.khan

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
she encourages her so that kesar keep himself busy running away from talli and gulaal is safe and secure Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index