Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

M&G FF- You and I ? ch 5 pg 15 updt 28/07/2011 (Page 9)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thankyou so much guys for yr appreciation...thankyou for leaving behind yr comments and likes ..despite me being the bad one and not sending out PMs

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Oh i missed it...my bad...

totally loving the way story is moving...

can we expect update anytime soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Awsm update soon n do pm me plzzz it's a very amazing ff

-RD-

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
very nice ff dear
i m enjoying it
and anxiously waiting for ur next update
so plz update alil sooner

-RD-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hi,

Sorry for commenting late but did not get your PM...I was missing this FF so just thought of reading old parts again and write a note about updating soon...

but to my surprise, found a very well written and beautful part...I love the way story is progressing...dheere dheere haule haule, Maan ka heart butter ki tarah melt hone wala hai Geet ke pyaar se...she will put life back in the skeleton which Sameera has left behind...

please please update kardo...see our desperation, if there was a multiple "like" button possible whene ever you read an FF again, you would have known how badly we want an update

-RD-

Anemari Senior Member
Anemari
Anemari

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Awesome FF.pls add me to ur pm list...could not find
Index:-( so had to go thr every page...

-RD-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Maan was back in his study after dinner and instead of working his mind wandered to how her tears affected him forget that the mere sight of her fallen face bothered him to the core and it wasn't just a one off thing right from that first night 'her tears always left an impact even before they came out 'he was surprised even then cause he never fell for tears else he wud have fallen for Sameera's tears as well or atleast his heart wud have pained to see her cry '.but it never did not even when she told about how  her parents wanted her to get married to someone of their choice and not even when she begged for his apology for having used him to the point that his life was in the dumps ..though it cud have been worse had her parents gone ahead with the police case

As Maan took another sip of his drink tears began to take their place in his eyes '..every time he remembered her the whole ugly past came before him ,the past that ruined his present ,the past that had the present caught in its web 'the past he cudnt let go off 'the past that had hurt him for life 'wud a day come when he wud be in apposition to let go off it '..wud something ever heal those wounds '.wud something make him live again

-------------------

Sleep was hard to come by for Geet and she wondered why wasn't Maan here'.he doesn't stay upt o late 'having had enuf of the waiting game she decided to check on him.As she peeked thru the study door she came face to face with her  worst fear

After much thinking and self debate she decided to walk in and get into action before it was too late .

She walked in and upto him and took the glass from his hand and kept it aside on the table and then gathering all her guts together she said' Its quite late aapko kaam pe bhi jaana hai 'chaliye 'go to sleep'

He was surprised at her act and jerked her hand away  but she didn't budge and  words failed him like they did on most occasions when it came to her '.and  she quickly raised her hand and wiped away his falling tears 'his vision was blurred but he was for once seeing things clearly '.maybe the tears were clearing his vision for good '..what he cudnt see otherwise his blurred vision made him see.

Maan: Mujhse koi pyaar nahin kar sakta uski bhi majboori this aur tumhari bhi'he said thru his tears

Geet was stunned but she replied: Never'meri koi majboori nahin 'aur main aapse pyaar karti hoon 'shayd I was initially forced to think that way 'but I am glad I was '. ab poochiye to aap se better na mere liye koi ho sakta tha na hai aur na hoga

She was sure he wud forget what she said'.but silently wished that her words wud form a certain trace in his mind

--------------------

Once she was sure that he was in deep slumber she moved to his side and wiped away those dried tears lightly and wished silently that all his pain and hurt come to her and what ever is her left over share of happiness he get that'and in an urge to comfort him she snuggled up to him and held him tight.

----------------

It was a bright morning and Maan opened his eyes only to find a strange yet familiar scene 'she was there hugging him tight with her head ever so strategically placed on his chest ..he saw her move and shut his eyes immediately thinking he might embarrass and frighten her yet again

Geet got up and remembered the events of last night and looked at him with great affection and then quickly moved out thinking if he saw me today in that position he wud have seriously been upset kal to jaane diya tha

Maan smiled to himself seeing her scurry off like that

---------------------

He was reading his newspaper as usual and she walked in with his cup of tea ,placed it on the table and opened the blinds a bit ,he wanted to talk to her about the previous night he wasn't even too sure abt what he had said to her or done but yet he wanted to talk 'and yet again words ditched him 'and she left giving him a huge warm smile

--------------------

At the breakfast  table Maan finally gathered enuf courage to speak to her and said'Sorry abt yesterday and thanks'

Geet smiled in return while Kaka just hit himself with his palm in dismay and said to Maan'Seekha bhi to kya seekha Geet se'

Maan and Geet both started to lauf 'it seemed like years since he had last laufed no forget smiled'..no wonder he felt so good

She was glad Kaka had managed to make him feel gud

Maan: kaka aapke itne brilliant joke ke return mein I am giving u the evening off

Kaka- Sach mein tum chutti bhi dete ho aaj tak to di nahin

Maan: to aaj se pehle aapne joke crack bhi to nahin kiya

Maan : Geet actually I forgot to tell u Mr Patil the urban development minister , its his anniversary tonight and he has invited us 'I know going out with me and that to a party is quite a boring proposition but still '

Kaka- Maan tumhare saath kahin jao ya na jao its boring only '..

Geet- kaka''

Kaka- halo ring

Geet to Maan- I'll come

Maan- Thanks'.and Kaka agar yeh nahin chalti na to chutti aapki hi jaati

--------------------------

Geet was all set '..she checked herself one last time in the mirror '.the suit looked good on her '.and overall she wud have given herself a 9 /10'.and now came the dreaded part as she looked at the high heel sandals before her '..she put them on carefully and said to herself''Confidence Geet ,practice a bit n u shud be all right '' wearing those high heels she started to walk slowly yet surely as she was walking Maan entered and seeing him she lost her balance'.

Maan: Are u ok ? he asked as he held on to her delicate frame

Geet- Ji ..as she opened her eyes '''.he was looking down at her holding her securely in his arms'.it felt so good to be so close to him '.its like she was meant to be there

She regained her composure and steadied herself again'.

Maan: I'll quickly freshen up and come'..he was pretty surprised at the fact that she was all ready before he arrived 'she was different really different

--------------------

Geet: kya zaroorat thi mujhe itni heel pe chalne ki ? 'she cursed herself as she looked at her sandals broken heel"Ab kya karoon '..i am so useless" she continued

Maan was all set but continued to see his wife talk animatedly to herself ''she looked cute and amusing'

Maan: Any Problem?

Geet showed him her broken sandal '''..Maan cudnt help but laugh and she joined in

Geet went to look for another pair with heels

Maan- why do u want to wear high heels?

Geet : woh 'because''there was really no reason to it except that what her mum had told her to wear..but she cudnt say that

Maan :I get it u want to wear heels so that u wear them n stumble and fall and I catch u 'smart very smart Geet'.he smiled

Geet was shell shocked '..did he just say and mean that 'did he '.she quickly grabbed a pair of flats and wore them'and she continued to look at him in a fake stern manner'..  while he continued to laugh '.which was so infectious  that mins later she involuntarily found herself laughing along with him

------------------------------

Thanks a bunch for yr lovely comments

So how was it let me know ...i am not too happy with the part ...might edit it later ...but for now ..its yr weekend treat ...hve a lovely weekend ...and waiting for yr comments ...good or bad equally welcumEmbarrassed...And ya PM's will be sent tomTongue

Edited by rdfan - 17 June 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetysandhumishu20psruthi1611987bindiyas1980LivLetLivrubarooneetugarg123geetkamaangagsyizzazubrfizza25wifey90Paingeltimepasskarpulvi16hansasma-Elfin-bhakbhartifanpiyushicue1sakadafianaum91anna12Shilalipi--Kesh--chiki143am_sweet_pari-Khush-amzu32Anvi2009gbhatkabslocksritzy09-Veritaserum-honeygrapekrati5sonu4everkomlikaLavZsanu3108shalini01aamirkhanfanvrsharmaambbihaShalveshah10mitzi11sweet scorpiopreethiaSoapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu---ana56abinash079Downhillnotfadedaway

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
superb part
love it
cont soonnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123-RD-

Go to top