Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 3b

She kept staring wide eyed in the direction where he stood and said those words 'Biwi ke nakhre uthana to husband ka farz hi hota hai '...had he actually said that or was it just her absolute wild imagination she wondered ...she had feared his anger but what she got was his genuine concern mixed with some mischief ...and that twinkle in his eye was something not to be missed .She had heard a lot about Maan from Brij ...how he was a complete fun loving prankster with a golden heart but she had never witnessed that side of his cause earlier she was too young and indifferent  to notice and later he wasnt the Maan ...Brij had told her abt.

She snuggled into her duvet with a relaxed smile on her face ...after all the fainting was worth it ...what she cudnt do in a month the fainting did in a day ..and he managed to bowl her over ...not that she wasnt already bowled ...well there is a good in everything that happens she thought.
--------------------

Even though he was relaxed ...he still cudnt concentrate on his work ...her wide eyed look was a continuous distraction ...and he cudnt help but smile ...he did shock her out of her wits ...well the accomplishment wasnt much of a surprise because right thru his uni he was known for his sharp wit and charm and he was happy that even though Sameera took away everything from him...leaving just a mere skeleton behind ...guess somethings never leave ...they just remain hidden.

Shaking away the thought he decided to check on Geet and probably head to sleep himself .

---------------

The loud buzzing of his cell phone woke him up but before he cud get into action he froze ...the sight before him was beautiful enchanting and baffling ...there she was all snuggled upto him hugging him tight with her head calmly resting on his broad chest...a few strands of hair covering her face ...how ,when did this happen ...his arm was there protectively arnd her and he cud tell she was a little warm ...may be that was the reason .he glanced at the clock to see it was 10 am ...holy christ he had overslept and how no wonder Adi was calling him ...he had never overslept in his entire life and today he had ...he was figuring out a way to move out without disturbing her when she woke up ,the horror and shock on her face was evident along with the slight blush as she immediately looked the other way and quickly made her way out .

It was a rush rush affair ...he got ready quickly ,called up Adi made a lame excuse ...and dashed to work

--------

Geet-Kaka he left without eating breakfast...aap ne kyun jaane diya

Kaka- hahaha like he wud listen to me na

Geet- Mujhe hi ...meri hi kaunsa sunte hain ...

Kaka- tumhari sunte ? Tum kuch keh bhi paati ho usse ...maine to dekha nahin sirf haan ji,sorry hi karti rehti ho ...bigaad rakha hai uska dimaag ..

Geet- kaka...
----------

He must b angry ...and why wont he be , what must he be thinking ...ki zara sa mujhse baat kya karli main to chipak ke hi so gayi ...how did this happen ...what the hell is wrong with me ...no wonder he didnt eat ..hey bhagwan

The entire day was hard to go by for Geet as she prepared herself to apologize to him once again ...she knew she was asking for trouble ...but then she didnt have a choice

-----

The entire day he felt at a certain ease with himself and the entire world arnd him for once ...the extra hrs of sleep had done wonders ...was it the hrs or was it her ...cause he overslept bec of her ...whateverr be the reason ..he had never slept so soundly since ages ...and he had never felt so light.

-----------

He was back home before time and was working in his study ...when her sniffling caught his attention and he looked up to see her standing right across his desk ,crying ,sniffling ...unknowingly his heart sank ...now what had happened .

Geet-Aap mujhse naraz hain, isliye breakfast bhi nahin kiya ,mujhe nahin pata raat mein main kaise ...maine kuch jaan ke nahin kiya ...I am sorry very sorry ...main doosre room mein chali jaooingi agar aap bolenge to ...I am sorry ...and tears flowed

He walked upto her involuntarily  and wiped away her tears with the back of his palm...and said 'I am not angry...why wud i be ...main breakfast isliye nahin kara cause i was already late for work ...aur agar tumhein doubt that to fone kar leti

Geet still sniffling- Aap pukka mujhse naraz nahin hai

He wanted to laugh at her innocence he actually did but stopped himself  and said in all earnestness ' When I see tears in yr eyes it like reiterates to me that this is what i have given u and nothing else '.

She quickly wiped away the remaining tears and said - 'yeh aapki wajah se nahin hain ...ye meri khud ki galti hain '

Geet-Aap ne kuch nahin khayaa ...main khaana lagati hoon aajayega...she left giving him a huge smile ...that unknowingly melted his already melting heart ...

How ever much he was trying to disregard her affect ...but the truth was it was starting to show in his very being ...

--------------------------------------

So thats it for this part ...let me know what u guys think about it..let me know😳...Sorry no Promo ...but all i can say thodi thodi masti thoda thoda pyar ðŸ˜Š
amzu32 thumbnail
Beautiful FF!! read all the parts its amazing!!!
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

loved the update...it was absolutely awesome...loved every bit of it...!!!

geet is so innocent...aww...they slept cuddled up...!!!!
geet - kaka bonding is so sweet...!!!!
oops...sameera aunty was mentioned...she made him what he is today...!!
cant wait to read more...update soon...!!!
me not gettin pm...😭😭

Nidzz🤗...Sowie abt the pm ...I have not been able to sent out any so you are not the only one 😃...But I Promise i shall send u one from now on right when i update...and thanx so much for liking it
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
LOVELY FF😊

PLZ  ADD ME IN PM LIST
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like your story  sounds good... plz update it as soon as possible thank u

-RD- thumbnail
Thankyou so much guys for yr appreciation...thankyou for leaving behind yr comments and likes ..despite me being the bad one and not sending out PMs

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh i missed it...my bad...

totally loving the way story is moving...

can we expect update anytime soon 😳
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update soon n do pm me plzzz it's a very amazing ff
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice ff dear
i m enjoying it
and anxiously waiting for ur next update
so plz update alil sooner
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi,

Sorry for commenting late but did not get your PM...I was missing this FF so just thought of reading old parts again and write a note about updating soon...

but to my surprise, found a very well written and beautful part...I love the way story is progressing...dheere dheere haule haule, Maan ka heart butter ki tarah melt hone wala hai Geet ke pyaar se...she will put life back in the skeleton which Sameera has left behind...

please please update kardo...see our desperation, if there was a multiple "like" button possible whene ever you read an FF again, you would have known how badly we want an update