wonderful update...geet's love is divine
looking forward to maan's past and the precap ofcourse...update soon
Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
great part
cont soonnn
thanks
Couldn;t wait for the PM. And the part was great. Waiting for their first hug now. 
Thanks everyone for yr lovely comments ...thank you so much

@Soapy- Glad u didnt wait for the PM ...else i wud have never got yr commentšŸ¤£

could you add me to your pm list please ???? .This is just wow...
Chapter 3a

It was a brand new day and Geet much to his relief was in better shape ...but the happenings of last evening still bothered him  and he was determined to find out the cause ,He decided to investigate in his own way once he was at work

----

Maan had just finished the call with his mum and he was even more confused than before cause nothing from his conversation cud throw even the slightest on what happened at the party that made her feel all upset ..to that extent .He was still thinking about the conversation trying hard to dig out anything suspicious when his cell fone buzzed and much to  his astonishment it was a call from home

----

The doctor left and Maan continued to stare at her sleeping frame while the docs words resonated in his ears "Mr Khurana apparently she fainted bec of extreme weakness ...mujhe lagta hai inhone kal se kuch bhi nahin khaya ..." Why had she not eaten ,what had gone wrong ...had she found out about his past ...no it cudnt be cause no one except his mum knows about it and she wud never tell ...then what cud be so serious and damaging ...his thought broken by her sudden movement and eventually waking up
----

As Maan asked the cook to bring some food and juice for her ,Geet kept looking at him wide eyed almost in disbelief ..he was here ...really he had left work for her ..did he care that much ...did she matter to him ..the questions not leaving her ...but she had to put them aside as her food arrived .

As she began to eat, Maan sat right opposite to where she was and started to observe her .She could feel his haw eyes on her  ...and those eyes left her once they were satisfies that she had eaten fully and properly .Maan was about to leave the  room when her words stopped him

Geet -I am Sorry meri wajah se aapko takleef hui ,u had to sip work ..aapko nahin aana chahiye tha kaka was here na

Maan was baffled at her words ...what did she think of him ..was he some beast ...'Geet U shud be taking care of yrself  and u shud be sorry for not having done that ..I am not going to ask why u didnt eat ...but from now on dont skip food for nething,ok

She nodded in affirmation and Said 'But I am Sorry'

Maan- U need'nt be biwi ke nakhre uthana to husband ka farz hi hota hai ...yeh to waise bhi tumhara pehla nakhra tha'...saying that he left the room ...he didnt intend to say that but words just flowed ...and the reaction on her face made him feel gud ...infact vvvgud

Short Update ...but its better than no update ...3b will be up this weekend ...hope u like this rushed part ..do leave yr words šŸ˜³

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Awesome FF...loved it!!
Plz cont soon and pm when you do!
hey, read ur FF...it's engaging...do PM me ur updates...