Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow just got a chnce to go through ur updtes ...awsome yaar...loved it so much !!!! continue soon 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful parts!!!

loved them ...awesome!!

Geet's confession was wonderful ...I'm sure her love ll win his all odds.
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wen u gonna updt paet 2b,,,,waitng eagerly n do pm me ,,,plzzz
fullyfaltu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its rly amazing... plz pm me ur updates...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou all for yr lovely comments ...PM List added to page 1 if yr name isnt there due to my negligence or u want to get added to the list ...just press the like button on this post ..and I'll add ...but adding doesnt mean u will receive a PM ...cause I am bad at sending out PMs😆
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice start...
just loved it...
plz add me ro ur pm list... :)

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 2b

When  Geet woke up the next morning Maan wasn't in the room which wasn't too surprising  since he was an early riser and a workaholic, she got up and got ready and went down to have her tea and serve him some as well

xxx

As she walked into his study ,she saw him staring at his laptop screen deep in thought 'his eyes were definitely on the screen but the mind was elsewhere so much so that he didn't even acknowledge her presence in the room ,not that it was totally surprising but  considering how things were since a few days she did expect an acknowledgement '..but they say u  seldom get what u expect'and so was the case with Geet today .

xxx

It was time for breakfast and Maan wasn't there as yet ,after waiting for a while Geet walked upto his study to call him ,as she walked in she saw standing by the slightly opened blinds head down lost in thought  with moist eyes 'she was sure they were tears ,she had seen him lost in his own world of thoughts several times but this was the first she was actually seeing him cry silently and she cudnt take it ,she retraced her steps back to the kitchen

Geet- Kaka ,Maan ko breakfast ke liye bula lein

Kaka- Didn't u just go '

Geet-Ya I did but he was on the fone and meri taraf dekh nahin rahe the 'app bula lein'she lied

Kaka-'Sure jaata hoon

xxx

The Breakfast was a quiet affair as usual ,Geet wanted to ask and share the pain but felt  helpless and on top of that her mind was telling her a 1000 different things as to why were there tears in his eyes ..maybe she was the cause or maybe it was their relationship or maybe it was something else ..something related to his past which she didn't know of cause definitely Maan was the guy he was before and everyone who knew him said that ..and what ever little she knew him ..she too could vouch for the change in him ever since his return from the US

She was so lost in her thoughts that when Maan left for work she didn't know 'and the rest of the day was pretty much on similar lines with her mind plagued with questions and thoughts and concern for Maan ,so much so that she wasn't her true self at Buaji's party even though she tried so hard to cover up her task made difficult with the continuous mention of Maan and how he was all colorful ,vivacious and a complete rock star while he was in the US ..she cud imagine him like that and that brought a smile to her face'.but the questions in her mind just became stronger as to why and how did he change so much 'and that his US stay had something to do with it

xxx

The whole ride back home Geet was lost in her thoughts and her mind wandered between that image of Maan with moist eyes that she had seen this morning and the Vivacious Maan happy Maan she had imagined a few hours ago '''..little did she realize that tears had started to flow from her own eyes ..Yes she was crying 'because she hated to see him hurt

xxx

Maan was back home and wondered why Geet wasn't back as yet and then was like 'Let her enjoy '..but that didn't help as he continued to feel uneasy inside so much so that he decided to go and stand at the entrance

xxx

Geet almost bumped into Maan and was shocked to see him home early and standing at the entrance and then as if realizing she made an attempt to produce a fake smile and quickly made her way  inside --past him  .

Her face had given it away and he was shocked to see tears in her eyes '.after their first night where she had cried 'he had never seen her frown forget cry  and was completely bewildered to see he rpuffy eyes '.what had happened he wondered 'did some one say something to her ,did something happen at the party ..So many questions to which he had no answers

xxx

The entire evening passed and Maan noticed that Geet wasn't in her elements and now it was really beginning to bother him all of a sudden '. 'he wanted to ask her but stopped himself cause really did he have the right to ask ? His battle between that helplessness and that want to ask continued right thru the dinner and even after it so much so that he cudnt even concentrate on his work 'what was happening to him why was he bothered 'she is mature enuf to handle stuff '.and then the next min he shut shop and decided to go n check on her

When he entered the room ..she was awake and probably crying and he knew it ..he wanted to comfort her and ask but didn't know how to approach it all and was bothered with as to how she wud react '.he took his side on the bed '''.Oh God he wondered what is wrong with u Maan ..struggling for words in front of a woman '.Really what had he done to himself ..rather what had circumstances done to him ''Scary and Pathetic it was he thought

After a while he checked on her to see if she was sleeping ..looked like she was 'much to his relief

With a sigh of relief he said to himself Maan Singh Khurana Tackle the issue tomorrow 'Brand new Day ..brand new ideas

In all this Geet related analysis and assessment what Maan conveniently forgot to assess and analyze or conveniently chose to overlook was how conveniently his life was beginning to  get attached to Geet's  and how she was beginning to affect him 'not only was she beginning to give him restless evenings but restlessness nights as well

Chapter 3 Promo

Someone falls sick , someone apologizes '.someone comforts some one '.and effectively their first hug

Ok so promo is better than the crappy chapter u read above ''''''.hahahahaha😆

So how was this part ..let me know what u guys think of it ....😳 will be waiting to read what u have to say ,PM'ss shall be sent out tom

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im loving it, please update again soon and PM me when you do.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
is there any past for maan is that y he is not able to love geet...
but glad that she is changing him...
pl cont soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Wonder y was maan crying
Awww geet started to have tears as she can't see maan in pain
Y does he stop himself to talk to geet
Wow luvin the promo
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the Pm