Fan Fictions

M&G FF- You and I ? ch 5 pg 15 updt 28/07/2011 - Page 2

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja        Nice introduction          do continue          will wait for the update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter One

It was a bright Monday morning '.well that's how most summer mornings were in Delhi and like it did matter if the morning was bright or not for the blinds in his study were always in place to act as a barricade between him and the brightness outside '.'well that's how Maan Singh Khurana was forced into living 'and thats how Maan Singh Khurana chose to live.

Maan was busy reading the newspaper'when she stepped in ever so quietly and placed his cup of tea on the table and then went upto the blinds opened them a bit so that the summer sun rays could filter in and hopefully brighten up his room and his life ,once done she looked at him and their eyes met for a second and she gave him a warm  smile and left the room just like she did every day ever since she had walked into this house as his wife -which as exactly a little over a month back .

As he began to sip his tea ..his mind went back to to where it all started '.between him and geet ofcourse.His and Geet's family were like extended family to each other 'and every summer either his family would go and spend a month with the Handas or they wud all drive down to delhi from Patiala to stay with Maan's family , he never really interacted much with Geet  but her elder brother Brij was one of Maan's closest buddies 'was nope he still is one of his closest friends no doubt rather considering the present state of affairs apart from Adi he is the only other person who falls in the category of his friends'sad but true '.All he remembered of Geet as a child was that she loved playing with her dolls and when Brij troubled her she always ran to Maan for help and he always did '..it was in one such summer vacations prior to him leaving for the US for his higher studies that the topic of him and Geet getting married some day came up ..Maan thought of it as some light hearted joke 'but little did he know it was meant to be a joke that wud haunt him again on his return and then time and again and wud eventually become the reality of his life '..a sad reality '

Sorry , maine apko disturb kiya 'Breakfast 'is ready  ' she said and left quicky '.although breaking his thoughts .

--------------------------------------

Once at The Breakfast Table Maan  started to eat but for the first  time he also began to  observe the woman before him 'who was telling the maid what she had to do and then running to ask the steward if he had served Maan everything '.and then quickly walking past the dining table as if checking if indeed everything was in order '. And anytime his eyes met with hers '..he remembered the words she had said to him on their first night as Man and Wife 'U don't love me Maan its ok u had the choice and freedom to fall for anyone because it wasn't fed to you  but  for me I never had the freedom 'cause since the age of 8 all I saw and heard was that Maan is  the guy for u , he is yr dream man ''I grew up with that love for you and I cant stop myself from loving u '.its beyond my control now '..and that in no way binds you to love me in return '.but the same way yr not loving doesn't doesn't bind me into not loving u '.I did 'do and will always have the same feeling for u ''.and I am Sorry I was helpless else I wud have done anything and everything to help and not hurt u by marrying you '.I am really Sorry 'very Sorry '..and tears had begun to flow out of those eyes '..and each tear drop had pinched Maan like anything '..because he didnt know abt her feeling and had no intention of hurting her because of his own personal issues '..the feeling he saw in those eyes  that night was there even today and even his outright rejection of her hadn't changed the way she felt and cared for him infact nothing about her had changed  despite everything that had gone wrong between them she was the same old Geet ..the Geet he had met for the first time when he returned from the US 'the vivacious yet quiet . caring , sweet  and very beautiful Geet .Her feeling towards him surprised him ..and made him wonder what he had done to earn that kind of love and respect 'specially when in return all he had and cud give her was a absolute nothing .

The scars of the past ran too deep and continued to remain fresh thus he could never even return the smile that came his way '.the past had ruined his present and his future in one ruf go and along with it had ruined it for Geet as well  ''his thoughts interrupted with the buzzing of his cell phone . As he took Adi's call '.he  left the dining table to head out towards the car 'Geet saw him leave and silently prayed that all goes well for him today

Next Chapter Promo

the sunrays had started to filter in ''cracks were getting formed on his hardened soul '.and someones charm was definitely finding  its way through !!!!!

Thankyou all for yr likes and comments ...please do let me what u think of this one😳

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...  Geet's confession was really nice

continue soon

love
Sana
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...cont soon n plzz add me to ur pm list...
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovelu update n finally u updated,,,,,plz pm me d next time u update,,plzzz,,continue soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 start
awww geet had loved maan from childhood but maan never gave her any love
cont soon Xx...
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
wowww
nice one
loved it!!!
did maan love someone else??🤔
i guess that question has to wait
anyways add me in your pm-list
and update soon😊
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
pl add me to ur pm list thanks
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 2 a

Maan was back home after a hard days work and like any other day she was busy in the kitchen giving instructions to the cook 'he heard her say 'Kaka this is too sweet 'itna try kiya phir bhi zyaada sugar padh gayi .this kheer mein wo taste nahin  aap keep it back'he doesn't eat things that are too sweet aur taste bhi maa jaisa nahin hai'

Kaka(the cook)- 'Beta usse too  sweethi khana chahiye  tabhi  apni Zindagi ki kadhvahat door ka rpayega ''

Geet '' Kaka that's not fair '.u r being too harsh '.aisa nahin hai 'despite not having too much of sweets and things too sweet he is such a sweet talker '.'

Kaka- "haan ..haan ..tumhein to apne pati ke aas paas ek halo ring dikhta hai '..Humne to use bachpan se dekha hai ..sach hi bol raha hoon " he continued

Geet -"Kaka ..ab aap isse to andar rakh dein '.For Sweet dish we can have trifle pudding '.."

Kaka- 'Ab itne pyaar se kheer ..poora din lag ke banayi to let him have it and judge it na,'..he isn't going to dislike it

Geet-'khali dinner karte hain ghar pe and wahan bhi bekaar khaana mile 'not fair 'atleast in my opinion

Kaka gave Geet a look of disbelief ..while she checked on the cutlery

Maan was'nt shocked at the conversation but still he was quite taken aback '..once back to his normal usual self he decided to make his presence felt

Maan-Kaka one glass of water please ''he said as he made his way up the stairs to his room to freshen up

Geet ' Kaka jaiye '.yr kadva karela is here '..and with that Geet burst into laughter

The sound of her laughter made its way into his ears as he was freshening up 'this was the first time she had laughed ever since she had come here 'infact it was the first time anyone had laughed in this house 'since the day it was made 'historical moment indeed he thought

Dinner was as usual  'the quiet yet immaculate affair '..with the occasional meeting of their eyes ,sooner rather than later the trifle pudding made its way out to the table as well 'and while Geet served the pudding to him she asked 'Mumma called in today , Buaji is having a lunch party to celebrate her Bday and has invited us '.so Mumma wanted us to come along , I said I'll ask u and let her know'

He continued to stare at her as she talked and then as if suddenly the trance was broken

Geet- Aap Mumma ko fone kar ke tell her whatever is yr decision

Maan- I cant make it and if u want to go 'then I have never stopped u and never will ..its yr wish'tumhi Mumma ko fone kar dena "With that he focused his attention to the pudding while his mind started to think abt the kheer and its where abouts.

Once the dinner was done Maan spent some time in his study while Geet called up her MIL  and then  decided to call it a day '''.when Maan came into the room 'Geet was still awake ..he knew she was despite her back facing  him  '.. '..he walked up and took his side on the bed '..hours passed both lay awake on their either sides 'silence and darkness filled the  room 'there was nothing unusual about this night 'it was like all their previous nights together ''though for the first time the silence bothered him unknowingly.

To be continued

Thankyou all for the lovely comments and likes they do mean a lot to me ...detailed replies will follow  ...and the pm list will b up soon 😳

This is part one of chapter 2 ...the other will follow ...soon thought of posting this ...lemme know what u guys think 😳

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago