India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Phui's abuses and Ambaji's anger

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Gandhi's live in an extended family in which everybody knows every bodies business, why Anukalap is hiding the crisis about his job from his family. Ambaji, Phui, Baa and men in the family should know the reality.

This is a very fake story with no substance. I see no merit in hiding and making Mona a scape goat for taunts and abuses.

The writers have no story, they have great set, actors but no story..The show is becoming boring due to lack of story.

I will skip the show for a week or so and come back to see if something is happening otherwise just not watch the show at all..

Phui's constant low life and crass abuses and Ambaji's anger, and Mona's total lack of back bone and ability to take all the abuses thrown at her that is has been the only  story so far. 

Edited by April2007 - 26 May 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalurulez

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
i tottaaalllyy agreee wid u...one day or the other,every1 is gonna know abt anu's job...y the hell r they hidin it den!! specially wen dey r demandin sooo much from him...Wacko its gettin way tooo annoyin now!!! am also plannin to skip for a week...cz am sure tey r gonna drag dis part n humiliate poor mona as usual for no reason...wat a fun show it used to b...since hetals luv story strtd,everytin has strtd annoyin me,specially tht iditic phui n hetalAngry wasnt mona advised not to tell nytin tht hapns in her sasural to her maayka!! y the hell is bharti allowin hetal to crib ALL THE TYME!!! if it were jus at tymes,it ws okie...but every lil matter,she calls n tells...sooo anooyinThumbs Down

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index