Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Another Brilliant episode

devradhika4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
drama, love, romance, suspense and action all packed in one episode. Loved watching it. Great job guys. love you all Avinash fantastic job, your role is so different this time around and your doing a fantastic job. Ofcourse Rubina your brilliant as always. and the supporting cast all have done a great job. love Chenu, Mansaram and Shanti and chanda (though hate their characters) they have done a great job. thank you again for a brilliant episode CV's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AGREED! :) You are so right. LOVED RADEV TODAY AND ROHAN'S ACTING was fantastic !
melissa05 thumbnail
I agree. It was just a mindblowing and superb episode. it was just a big WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃😃😃😃 I agree with you !!!!!!!!! Loved the episode everything was so GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃
Call me crazy but i felt every expression Radev gave were so appropriate. The only thing funny was when Dev got out of water with rads and started shaking the water off his hair. That was a little too much to do when your worried about your loved ones safety. But other then that brilliant. Every expression both gave were so intense and appropriate. Just loved them both.
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes the episode was really good.But dont you guys feel the creatives are now running through the ideas too fast.The pag phere episode and the time spent between dev and radhika could easily been shown over couple more episodes...but agree our radev were awesome...hope to see more scenes between the two...
Yes the other thing was i wish they had shown Rads expressing her regret to Chenu about not being able to help out. There was no dialog there, a little disappointing. And I wish they had show Rads see Dev giving the money to Shanti. I think they need to tie these ends well then there is good continuity. But was really looking forward to some rad chenu interaction, i feel they rushed it a little too fast
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa you are right yaar they did superb jod here...
AvIna superb today wow
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes you are right    devradhika4ever..., yesterday they were in to some kind of race leaving behind some holes  so that Rohan can push Radhika  in water and Dev to save her and Dev to realize the importance of Radhika in his life and conformation of their love for Rohan ...They could easily have stretched this one episode in to  two or three episodes covering all little details and giving more of Radhika Dev interactions ...Nice episode great acting by all specially Dev Radhika Rohan.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Absolutely true! Such a brilliant episode with superb acting by all.