•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Cbians!πŸ˜ƒ
Why do you all think Rohan pushed Radhika in the pool?!
Do you think he is helping her or he has turned totally negative?!πŸ˜•
Or do you think he has become mentally stable and he has turned pagal that is why he pushed her down!?😲

What Do you Think?!😲
Plz share you thoughts
Will be appreciatedπŸ˜ƒ
I think rohan is stable and he was the one who was fallowing them around,he pushed her to prove a point that dev loves her too!
em well per the new promo Rohan is faking his illness in order to find the truth if Radev do love each other, so i think that he pushed her so that he could c Dev reaction to this and wat he does, plus wen Dev said to Radhika that he loved her (sadly she was unconscious to hear this) Rohan looked furious.

so i think that Radev will now start to get closer and express their love for each other more but Rohan wont let them b together.

hope radev get together soon nd all the misunderstanding clear up😊
not seen the promos yet but with Rohan reactions it seems that he's already turn out negative now he will be a great obstacle in thelove path of Dev and Radhika.
I have to say it was all planned by Rohan. Rohan also knows that his mom won't let him go and therefore sneaking at night like a child would give him a chance to follow them and make his motive of hurting rads just to prove the point that Dev loves Radhika and therefore he follows them in the house as well as wherever they go. He's the one who scared radhika at night before they went to sleep and she hugged dev. I think Rohan's goal is to help Dev explain what is in his mind (Dev loves Rad but can't speak it) so therefore Rohan has planned all this for his friend. Now; for Rohan being negative as per the Promo; I hope that does not happen.
I just hope that Rohan is not the villain now. I think that he did that just to see Dev's reaction. And for him to express his love. That was totally a cute scene.
Originally posted by Avina_fan1

em well per the new promo Rohan is faking his illness in order to find the truth if Radev do love each other, so i think that he pushed her so that he could c Dev reaction to this and wat he does, plus wen Dev said to Radhika that he loved her (sadly she was unconscious to hear this) Rohan looked furious.

so i think that Radev will now start to get closer and express their love for each other more but Rohan wont let them b together.

hope radev get together soon nd all the misunderstanding clear up😊

πŸ˜ƒ I agree with you thats what I was thinking also !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Why do you all think Rohan pushed Radhika in the pool?!
he wants to hurt Radh yaar...he wants to harm  her how ever...

Do you think he is helping her or he has turned totally negative?!πŸ˜•
he will become a gray charactor...but I feel that first Rohen will try to harm Radh...
in his mind ""If Radh can't love him then she can't Love any body..if she can't be his wife she can't be any ones wife thats all in his mind...he hate Radh a lot...
Or do you think he has become mentally stable and he has turned pagal that is why he pushed her down!?😲
he is pagal for Radh he is not much recover but he is not a memory lost guy...Padhma also supporting him