i want gopi to break into pieces - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miz-Priyaa

i want Urmi and Rashi to hurt Gopi and make her fall apart. i want gopi to fall apart. i want gopi to be in her room crying. i want to see gopi scattered into so many pieces that only ahem can put her back together. i want ahem to see her fall apart. i want him so see her cry like that, so he realise what shes been through. i want gopi to pour her heart out to ahem. and make him realize what hell shes been through because of him.
i want ahem to throw freaking rashi out of the house.

i cant explain how mad i am watching todays episode. like really. people like that exist. i thought in sns all theyre gunna do is make gopi life miserable and do sum retarted kalakari. but like when we see gopi taking one step towards confidence, the evil DUO and ever most ready to push her back ten step.๐Ÿ˜ก

and today was the limit. how can Urmila pull gopi's ear. and then like hit her on the shoulder and call her whatever hindi cuss word she says to gopi. like Gopi not even her daughter. what right does she have to hit gopi.

does Urmi have any daya for Gopi does she have even a inch of humanity in her.  and Rashi she just proved that shes Urmis daughter. does she not know how bholi Gopi is. 

Rashi is so stubborn she gets mad over every little thing.. just because Gopi said that i dnt need ur help and bumped into koki... she just took the whole house on her head.  i just wanna scream to her that Get over yourself Rashi.

like watching all this makes me realize that people like Urmi and Rashi do exist. ive seen it. and it makes me mad that they would hurt good people like that.

i just dnt see Gopi ever being Confident with the Duo around. if only Rashi and Jigar had a fight and Rashi Chopli goes to her Maayka. so that Gopi can do her thing.

the only Hope i see for poor Gopi is either she starts ignoring the evil duo or she falls aprts so badly that ahem has to help her. UGh...

but i have to say.. all the characters in SNS are doing a fab job they really get into their character and  make us forget for a sec that were watching a serials. well atleast i feel that way...  Rashi and Urmi really do their job right.

--priyaa๐Ÿ˜‰

gopi should know to stand for herself... lettin urmi punishj her like a school girl is really disgustin... even when she no longer the helpless girl living at her uncle's place.
              how can she be so naive?? it makes me think that she is indeed unfit for ahem because she's got no self respect at all.. all i could feel is sympathy for ahem.

Originally posted by siri25

gopi should know to stand for herself... lettin urmi punishj her like a school girl is really disgustin... even when she no longer the helpless girl living at her uncle's place.
              how can she be so naive?? it makes me think that she is indeed unfit for ahem because she's got no self respect at all.. all i could feel is sympathy for ahem.

i agree...but its not entirely gopi fault... shes been brought up that way... she has only seen what Urmi has shown her... shes only heard what Urmi made her hear... she practicly relied on Urmi all her life... she wasnt taught whats good and whats bad... there was no one there for her... for her what Urmi and Rashi say are right... so its will take time... but yea... she really needs to listen to koki and try to stay away from rashi
What a lovely post there priyaa. And I couldn't agree more.

@ Yuks: Loved your ideas there about Gopi's eventual breakdown treatment.. But will we ever see the light of that day? At this pace, I guess we'd have to wait another 6 months before something like that materializes *lol*

Anyhow, guys.. Gopi's innocence and simplicity along with her naive nature is why this kalaakar family walks all over her and with such ease. Now Rashi is up to no good and seems to be a step ahead of her own mom. Before, she'd sabotage Gohem's relationship via direct jabs but now she is planning to emotionally and mentally torment Gopi even more by making her feel guilty for not listening to her? Jeez.. These women really are a piece of work!!

But I really do hope that Ahem can do something here. I am also tired of Koki dictating every letter from A to Z to Gopi about Ahem. It is just too much involvement in their relationship there and I feel as if she is throwing Gopi at Ahem, which can irritate him further. Anyone would get annoyed at such antics as well. Can these two not get away from this crazy-mad family for another month or so?? To rely on one another and learn to care and value each other by themselves? Is that too much to ask?? *hmm..*

Cheers,
Sana~
Priyaa,
you said it, sistah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ - we really need Ahem to step up now. This poor hapless girl has been crushed by these evil people all her life and she has still maintained her purity of heart. But she needs a protector now. seriously, high time!

Loved Yuks' scenario and Sana's post also. I really hope the CVs are thinking along these lines.
Bubble
They showed a tiny miny human part of Ahem today...ANd then these rakshas ladies torturing Gopi...I would hav loved it if in some way Ahem had forgotten something and come back and witnessed all this torture...

And i would have liked the story to move in such a way that he doesnt reveal that he has seen this but keep observing what is happening to Gopi and what this duo are up to and then when the time comes stand up for Gopi...Its high time that the serial moved in that way where in someone sees all this and gets things stopped.

And whateve torture, i want GoHem to proceed...I dont want a halt in that part which has started off now atleast in the slowest of paces that i have seen in any other serial...

urmi is crossing her limits.Urmi is such a mother tht she spoiling her own daughter's life (rashi) in her sasuraal.Whats the difference b/w ahem-gopi,gigar-rashi.Though gigar loves rashi,ready to do anything for her.She is not recognising it.She is always in her own thoughts how to destroy gopi and her happiness which is making distant from gigar.
 What happiness rashi is getting from her sasural and her husband.Wht she is wishing for gopi to happen she will experience it later and that day,even urmi couldn't help her with kalakari's.
Well said priyaa...and esp the last line...
everyone in the show is playing their roles superbly...
and for gr8 actors only thing i can say is "we Love/Adore/Admire Positive Characters more than anything else and hate Negative ones more than our real life enemies...
I still remember on of interviews by Ashutosh Rana that

"Achhe Nayak Ka Reward Taliya hoti hain aur Achhe Khalnayak ka Reward Galiya Hoti hai"

Means
A Good Actor is rewarded by Clapping while A Good Villain is rewarded by Abusive words
thats a truth in SNS also...

and rest of the part...
I still doubt that Aham will start feeling for Gopi jas a husband just coz she is badly hurt...
yes he will do her dressing like Diwali epi but still will he be able to feel that pain from his heart, that he will want to take all of Gopi's pain and want to give her all happiness in her life...
i dont think...

first of all he should start considering her as a human being, who has emotions, feelings and then a girl who is married to him under same pressure of his mom as he did...
then his wife who is living with him for last almost one year w/o expecting anything in return and doing everything for him...

until he will see Gopi like this...m sure he wont be able to feel Anything for Gopi as A husband...even if she is on death bed...
Very nice post...You have said evrything what all of us here are wanting t say and keep saying...Ahem is slowing showing a change...But i dont know if it is only for the sake of Koki or on his own..The mango episode showed he has soemthing going on in his heart , since Koki wasnt there to show her eyes..

What i would have expected was , either Koki, Ahem or Hetal observing this abuse...And then keeping an eye on this duo...So that we do see lots of kalakaris along with good things happening...So that ultimately, good will win...But then the minds of the CV's of this serial doesnt seem to work,...All they want to show in this serial is about Rashi and Urmi escaping all the while/.//

And I dont think Ahem is emotional...But nowadays i feel he might feel bad if Gopi is in tears...So had he observed this abuse and any further things, he might slowly start understanding Gopi for what and why she is like this and then May be we could get the real Gohem track coming along...

How i wish we all were the CV's!!!
priya,
         you are right.. but now she's got kokila to look after her.. she always wants gopi to be individual.. the thing with gopi is she doesn't even feel the importance of herself as the bahu of modi family.. she can win over ahem only when she is determined to do so and not bothering about rashi.