India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i want gopi to break into pieces

-ShotOfTequila- IF-Dazzler
-ShotOfTequila-
-ShotOfTequila-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i want Urmi and Rashi to hurt Gopi and make her fall apart. i want gopi to fall apart. i want gopi to be in her room crying. i want to see gopi scattered into so many pieces that only ahem can put her back together. i want ahem to see her fall apart. i want him so see her cry like that, so he realise what shes been through. i want gopi to pour her heart out to ahem. and make him realize what hell shes been through because of him.
i want ahem to throw freaking rashi out of the house.

i cant explain how mad i am watching todays episode. like really. people like that exist. i thought in sns all theyre gunna do is make gopi life miserable and do sum retarted kalakari. but like when we see gopi taking one step towards confidence, the evil DUO and ever most ready to push her back ten step.Angry

and today was the limit. how can Urmila pull gopi's ear. and then like hit her on the shoulder and call her whatever hindi cuss word she says to gopi. like Gopi not even her daughter. what right does she have to hit gopi.

does Urmi have any daya for Gopi does she have even a inch of humanity in her.  and Rashi she just proved that shes Urmis daughter. does she not know how bholi Gopi is. 

Rashi is so stubborn she gets mad over every little thing.. just because Gopi said that i dnt need ur help and bumped into koki... she just took the whole house on her head.  i just wanna scream to her that Get over yourself Rashi.

like watching all this makes me realize that people like Urmi and Rashi do exist. ive seen it. and it makes me mad that they would hurt good people like that.

i just dnt see Gopi ever being Confident with the Duo around. if only Rashi and Jigar had a fight and Rashi Chopli goes to her Maayka. so that Gopi can do her thing.

the only Hope i see for poor Gopi is either she starts ignoring the evil duo or she falls aprts so badly that ahem has to help her. UGh...

but i have to say.. all the characters in SNS are doing a fab job they really get into their character and  make us forget for a sec that were watching a serials. well atleast i feel that way...  Rashi and Urmi really do their job right.

--priyaaWink

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyvarti5he11yjasmin0000binataadharladdooemeliaSimi0808A-A-STraxy101Thamanna85shaffasam990BilliCat.hamzanuhaangelic8219Poojaa_Ptina_1234soapbubblesmartc-Yuks--tellyaddict-ll-Shilpa-llANJ4avivakirk

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
That would be something worth watching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShotOfTequila-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Now we know why Gopi is the way she is, she is not dumb, she has been brain washed, mentally and physically abused, and stripped away of her confidence in herself. She had been made so dependent on Urmi and Rashi, she can't help but not listen to them. I think we were shown  today that Gopi had suffered many forms of torture by her so called family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808-ShotOfTequila-hamzanuharusha4003smartcANJ4

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Since neither Koki nor Ahem are obviously going to walk into Gopi's abuse by the hands of Urmi, I agree

I want Gopi to be crying bitterly one day when Ahem gets home because of Urmi, and only he can console her.

He speaks to her gently, giver her some water, makes her go wash her face, calms her down.

Or, he tries to speak to her, and she just sadly leaves the room

Then and only then will Ahem kick into action and do something about Gopi's situation.

So many times he's missed things right under his nose, but not anymore. Ahem needs to stand up and protect his wife now.

Yuks

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyjasmin0000jaya.sshaffaA-A-SThamanna85-ShotOfTequila-smithasrkhamzanuha-Zaara-.soapbubblesmartcll-Shilpa-llANJ4

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
totally my thoughts...i was hoping Koki comes thr when Urmi was pulling her ears.

-ShotOfTequila-

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
i am glad u have seen this,people like rashi and urmi do exist,they are disgusting and they dont care about any1's feelings,to me seeing ppl in hardships makes them happy and see ppl getting through is just not there!!...gopi should soon see their real face,lets hope ahem sees it first

-ShotOfTequila-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I felt like going into my computer and killing the 2 ..itch...Hate them so much...  Where the helll was koki or even hetal

-ShotOfTequila-

-ShotOfTequila- IF-Dazzler
-ShotOfTequila-
-ShotOfTequila-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I felt like going into my computer and killing the 2 ..itch...Hate them so much...  Where the helll was koki or even hetal

exactly,... where are koki and hetal wen gopi need them most... they wonder around gopi on useless timing... n im pretty sure koki would have seen urmi and rashi go outside were gopi is... since everyone in the living room smack in the middle...

Go to top